Chapter 3

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

School was over and you were practically running out of the school building and away from the school ground. You didn't even wait for your brothers to come and be such distraction in your class. You just felt like running and stuffing your face with food or just jumping on bed and shove your face with your pillow.

You were only feets away from the school gate when someone called you, "Kyungmin!" you froze at your spot but decided to just continue walking. It started to rain, as if matching your mood then. 

The person managed to catch up on you, heavily panting, catching his breath. You looked down, not wanting to face anyone right now. "Are you okay? I saw you running and-- holy what happened to your clothes?!" he exclaimed. He wasn't sure whether you were crying or not because the rain was pouring like waterfalls. 

You started to sob silently, "D-don't bother me..Jimin" you spoke, leaving the word 'oppa' behind just like how you'd call Taehyung. 

"You want me 'not to bother you' when you look like a total mess?" he asked, sounding a little irritated. He took off his school jacket and sheltered you from the rain. "Why don't you wait for your brothers, okay?" he suggested.

"I was so helpless, Jimin. No one bothered to help," you landed your face on his chest and sobbed, both hands on his chest. "I thought that my brothers would be there or you guys were there to help but, no." your cries becoming more audible.

Jimin hugged you with one arm while the other still sheltering you from the rain. "I'm..sorry, Kyungmin." he managed to say, "Whatever happened to you..I'm sorry I wasn't there.." he felt the guilt building up in him.

"Park Jimin!" someone called from afar, almost inaudible from the heavy rain. It was your brothers and the other boys. Your brothers saw the state you're in and ran towards both of you. "Y-Yah.. What happened?" Namjoon asked, sounded concern. He pulled you away from Jimin's embrace and he hugged you tight.

"Why are your clothes like this?" Taehyung asked softly and gently carress your head.

"Let's go to our house." Jin said, his voice low and he sounded dead serious.

Jungkook on the other hand was at loss of words. He was expresionless, but deep down, he was worried as hell. He never thought he'd see you like this, fragile.


It was the first time the other Bangtans came to your house and to their surprise, it was huge. Well not so huge like a mansion or anything.. Just bigger than theirs. 

Jin went to your room to take some new dry clothes for you to change in, not bother changing his own though he was soaking wet too. 

"So what happened, baby sis?" Taehyung asked softly, rubbing your shoulders.

You were sniffing from standing under the rain or just because you had been crying. "I-it's nothing to worry about," you spoke slowly almost inaudibly.

"How can it be nothing when you were a sobbing mess and you were literally a mess?!" Namjoon drew his eyebrows together.

"Come on, Kyungmin. You can tell us." Hoseok gave an assuring smile before you nodded.

After having lunch with the boys, you went to your locker to grab your books for the next class. Well, not until some girls started to circle around you making y faces. They were girls from Jin's batch. Seniors.

"You're just in your junior year and you're already bugging the Bangtan Boys?" a girl scoffed.

You darely rolled your eyes at them. Another girl cocked an eyebrow, "Are you ing with us?" Wow. that's just harsh, woman. 

"Oh sorry, was I? Sorry because I don't '' girls," you smirked. You knew it was dangerous to be rude to seniors but hey, they started first, right?

They gasped in response and eventually you got clawed on your arm. Goodness they were cats alright. You tried your best to resist them but many to one? That's a no-no. They pulled your ribbon, your hair (damn that hurt like really), you were a mess.. and no one even dared to help you.

You were praying and getting your hopes up that the boys would come and help you but they never came. You were only left there, a sobbing mess. You hugged your knees and didn't went to class after that. Instead, you hid in the washroom, in one of the stalls, crying your eyes out.

"Aish those es. It's probably Bangtan's Diva," Yoongi rolled his eyes when you finished telling them.

"Language, Yoongi," Jin said.

"What? She cursed too just now," Yoongi made a defensive gesture. Jin just sighed heavily.

"Sorry we weren't there to help you, Kyungie," Jin carress your hair softly and kissed the top of your head.

Jungkook was quiet all the time you told what happened. He still had that expressionless face on him. He got up and went to the kitchen as if already acknowledge the house. You glanced up at him when he suddenly held out a glass of water for you. "T-thanks." he just nodded in response and sat back down on the floor next to Jimin. Though there were many couches in the living room, the boys rather sit on the floor so they'd be close to you.


"Ahh Noonas," Jungkook called out to the girls who were busy fixing their hair and uniforms, plastering his infamous smile across his face.

"Oh you're Bangtan's--" she was cut off when she saw Bangtan Boys came with a smirk and Jimin put an arm over Jungkook's shoulder showing his eye smile.

The girls shrieked (of course), and busily fanning themselves, "W-what do you want?" One of the girls asked.

"Oh you didn't wanna see us?" Taehyung fake pouted cutely.

"NO!" they immediately said, "O-Of course we want t-to.."

"Good," Yoongi stepped closer to one of them, trapping her against the wall. The other girls looked confused but the boys waved and winked at them making the girls blush hard.

Yoongi put both hands on her shoulder and banged her body harshly against the wall earning a yelp, "Don't dare any of you come close to our Kyungmin, you get that?" she gulped and nodded furiously.

Jungkook came towards the group of girls and put both arms on both of girls shoulders, "You guys heard that too, right?" they nodded, though inside they were practically fangirling.

Namjoon came infront of them and and bent his body a little, getting on the same level as the girls, "We're asking nicely so better not screw up, okay? Thanks." Then the boys walked away waving lazily towards the girls.


You laid your head on your desk, closing your eyes facing away from the window. You didn't know where the other boys went and just saying 'we have business to deal' and gestured you to go to class. Even Jungkook went with them. You suddenly thought about  how you showed your weak side to Jimin the other day. Jimin's hug was so warm and welcoming that it made you smile without you knowing.

"Why are smiling like a mad man?" you heard somone spoke. You opened your eyes and saw Jungkook, his head resting on the desk also, facing you. 

You went flustered and quickly brought your head up, clearing your throat, "Is it wrong to smile?" you asked.

"If you were smiling by yourself, then yes, it is" he smiled at you, laughing a little.

"Ugh, shut up, Jungkook." you rolled your eyes, "Where did yo guys go anyways?" you asked.

"Just had to do some business" he answered, taking out his books.

"Business? Like 'toilet' business?" you asked, raising a brow, holding your laughter.

"What? No! Not that business, silly" you laughed out loud when you heard his respond and his reaction was priceless. Jungkook smiled seeing you laughed your hearts out. No more sad Kyngmin. He likes it when you're happy. No. He loves it. Seeing you cry and fragile like that day hurts him.

You looked at him after your laugh died down and you smiled at him, "You're starring" you mocked his words like the first day when school started.

He smiled, "fair play," he chuckled, "I wouldn't have if you didn't look so happy today" he smiled again making you push his head away.


"Baby sis!" Namoon called. You were doing your homework in your room, but when Namjoon's calling, you just had to come down bacause...it's Namjoon. He could be scary at times.

"Yea, oppa?" you came downstairs. He was lazily laid on the couch and he almost looked like he molded into the couch. 

"You wanna watch a movie?" Namjoon smiled broadly.

"Sorry Nam Nam oppa, I have lots of homeworks to do." you pouted at him.

"But--"

"Namjoon, she said she has homeworks to do. You wouldn't want her to get scolded by her teacher, would you now?" Jin came.

"You sound like mom," Namjoon scoffed. Jin just rolled his eyes.

You didn't wanna waste time watching those two bickering, so you went back up to continue your homework.

"Hey baby sis.." Taehyung came into your room.

"I'm doing my homework. You can play video games on your own, Taehyung." you grinned, not facing him.

Taehyung sighed heavily and laid on your bed, "But it's no fun playing alone!"

"You could play first. I'll be done in a minute, okay?" you glanced at him before turning back to your book.

After finishing your homeworks, you quietly went to Taehyung's room, "Tae, I'm don--" you stopped halfway when you were greeted by Taehyung's soft breathing. He must've waited for you too long that he fell asleep, lying on his stomach on bed while still holding his game controller. You smiled at the sight and gently pulled over a blanket and turned of his game and lights. "Goodnight, Taetae."

 

Image result for divider transparent

SUBSCRIBE?

COMMENT?

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP?

UPVOTE?

 

THANKS FOR READING!

 

To be completely honest, I was about to add this chapter but (I'm not desperate) seeing no comments from my readers I decided not to. Commentors are my strength to write and add chapters more often. Reading your comments gives me happiness because I'd know your opinion about my story. Like feedbacks, you know? But there's this one commentor saying she loved this story so I decided to not let her down and started this chapter. I hope to see commentors more often so I'd update even more (okay i'm blabbering too much oh well). See you guys next chapter then..