Chapter 14

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

"What's cooking?" you asked, yawning and scratching your head. You smelled the good aroma coming from the kitchen, which of course was Jin's cooking. "Wow, oppa, you never fail to impress my nose," you giggled and gave him a hug.

"Would you mind waking up Namjoon and Taetae for me, baby sis?" Jin spoke without looking at you, "We don't wanna be late for school now, do we?"

Although you whined, you got up to your feet anyway. Marching up the stairs you didn't even knock on Namjoon's door and just barge in and pulled his blanket off, "Get your lazy up, please"

"fivef more minyites hyunggghh...." Namjoon mumbled between his pillows and one hand trying to look for his blanket.

"I ain't your hyung! Now get up!" the curtains of his bedroom were drawn and he grunted, finally giving up and rubbing his eyes.

Once you're done with Namjoon, you went to Taehyung's room. Oh, waking up Taehyung surely wasn't easy. "Taetae, wake up.." he whined and rolled over the other side, "Kim Taehyung, wake up!"

"shush.... I'm tryna sleepphh" he mumbled.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! You better-" you were cut off when Taehyung pulled you on his bed and stuffed your mouth with the end of his blanket, hugging you so tight that you couldn't breathe.

"There, there.." he slowly rubbed your hair, "Now let's go back to bed"

You were struggling and kicking and tossing but Taehyung just wouldn't give in. Namjoon heard the ruckass and just stood by the doorframe, trying his best to hold his laugh but, just like Kim Namjoon, he burst out laughing.

"What is going on?" you heard Jin's voice. Oh thank heavens! "Kim Taehyung! Let go of Kyungmin!" Jin smacked Taehyung's head and pulled you off of him. Taehyung got up and rubbed his throbbing head. "You should know better too, Namjoon." Jin's voice was stern.

"What? It was hilarious!" Namjoon defended himself. Jin actually cracked a smile but held it in, "See? You thought it was funny too!" You glared at Jin and he quickly said he did not see the situation funny at all.

 


 

"Kyungie! Let's go to the cafe together," Jungkook chirped, "Your brothers would already be waiting."

"Umm, you go ahead, Jungkook," you smiled at him,"I have something to do," you started cleaning your desk. "I'll catch you guys later." Jungkook frowned a little which you tried to ignore and quickly walked pass by him.

Jungkook walked alone to the cafe and searched for his bros. "Why the long face, champ?" Yoongi rustled Jungkook's hair.

"Awwh did you had a fight with your girlfriend?" Jimin teased.

Jungkook snapped his head up and blushed madly, "Sh-She's not my girlfriend, hyung!" Jungkook quickly looked away to hide his cherry blossom cheeks.

"Hold up," Namjoon spoke, "You got a girl and you didn't tell us?" Namjoon crossed his arm above his chest.

"She's not my girl-"

"She's our baby sis," Taehyung spat out casually, cutting Jungkook's statement midway. All of them almost choked on their food except for Jimin and Taehyung. Both of them just laughed histerically.

"So you like Kyungmin?" Hoseok asked the obvious, "my princess?" sounding dramatic like he always is.

Jin smacked behind Hoseok's head, "She is not your princess," Jin said sternly, "and she will never be" Hoseok pouted and rubbed his head.

"Where is Kyungmin though?" Yoongi asked, looking for you around the cafe.

"She said she got something to do," Jungkook answered him, "but I think she's trying to ignore me.. She's been trying to ignore talking to me since morning.."

"You don't think she heard us talking the other night right?" Taehyung glanced at Jimin which Jimin just shrugged.

"What did you boys talked about?" Namjoon asked curiously, scratching his itchy chin. Then Jimin and Taehyung told the whole story.

 


 

"Are you avoiding Jungkook?" Jin suddenly asked while you were watching 2 Broke Girls on tv. Why are you asking this question now, oppa. You scolded Jin in your mind. You had enough of talking about Jeon Jungkook and not now hearing it from Kim Seokjin.

"No.." obviously a lie, "Why? I was busy all day, oppa," you turned to look at the tv.

"I saw you ate alone at the garden today, Kyung.." Busted. Jin sighed, "I don't know what's going on between both of you but you're really avoiding him." Jin took the tv remote and lowered the volume, "I know you don't like your brothers to meddle with your life but that's just how brothers work. Jungkook's like our little brother and we don't like seeing him under the weather.."

Jungkook's under the weather because of me? "Jungkook's under the weather because of me?" you repeated the question in your mind aloud. Jin nodded slowly, answering your question with hopeful eyes. You sighed; finally giving in, "Yeah.. I kinda am avoiding him.."

"Because....?" Jin trailed off.

"I don't know.. I know we're close and all but I guess I just need some time to think things through.." you fidgetted with your fingers.

"You mean think about your feelings towards Jungkook?" Jin held your chin and made you look up to him.

You just sighed and held Jin's warm hand for awhile and finally let go. Standing up on both feet you smiled, "I'm fine, oppa. Don't worry about me. Goodnight." you said and leaned down to peck his forehead before heading upstairs.

"So how did it go?" Taehyung suddenly showed up from the kitchen; Namjoon trailing behind him like a puppy, munching on some chips from the cupboard.

"Didn't go so well.." Jin sighed.

 


 

When you were about to shut your eyes and tried to get a good night sleep, your phone buzzed.

Jungkook: Are you okay?

You: Fine. Really :)

Jungkook: Are you avoiding me or something? :/

You: I just needed time to think. That's all.

Jungkook: okay then...

You: Come on Kookie, chin up :)

Jungkook: I will. I need to see you more often, you know. My cheery-self is losing haha jk

You: You will. See you tomorrow :)

Finally, after re-reading the conversation, smiling to yourself, you went to bed..

 

Image result for divider transparent

COMMENT?

SUBSCRIBE?

UPVOTE?

THANKS FOR READING!

 

I am actually excited to know what will happen next! hahahaha Well, I really hope Jungkook would make a move though.. and I'm really trying my best to update more so please leave a comment for me please? Feedback is a need for me to go on (not exaggerating. honest) So I guess I'll be seeing you all next chapter! <3