Chapter 8

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

"Kyungmin? You okay?" Jin asked, scrunching his eyebrows together. "You look like you've seen a ghost!"

You quickly cupped Jin's mouth with your palm, startling your eldest brother. Your eyes were still stuck to that certain someone. The other boys were starting to be all curious and they turned their heads towards the person you were looking at. "Who's that?" Yoongi asked.

"Wait. I think I know him.." Hoseok said, tapping his chin with his index finger, "Song.."

"Song Minho. The toughest, most handsome guy in YG Highschool." you said dreamily, your grip on Jin's mouth loosen.

Jin wiped his lips, "Ugh, have you washed your hands?! Your jerms are all over me" 

"Stop being such a princess" Namjoon rolled his eyes, "baby sis, don't tell me you like him. Like seriously, he looks like a thug!" Namjoon turned to you, ignoring Jin's death glare.

"Like you guys don't look like one," you pointed out.

"No wonder you were so devastated when you didn't get accepted in YG Highschool." Taehyung spoke, eyes focused on his smoothie.

"Shut up, Tae" you grumbled.

"Hey guys, where's Jungkook?" Jimin suddenly asked, looking for the latter. When did he left? Why didn't I notice? Oh right.. Too busy with Song Minho.. Everyone shrugged. Jimin took out his phone and tried dialling Jungkook's number but to no avail.

"Maybe he went back home.." Taehyung said.

"Without telling?" Jin cocked an eyebrow. Taehyung shrugged.

"Let's just go back home. Jungkook probably had something too urgent to get to." Yoongi declared.

You guys left the shop, "Oh wait here. I forgot my purse on the table!" you said abrubtly and went back in.

"Aish.. that kid's always clumsy," Hoseok sighed.

You walked back to the table you and the Bangtan sat and thank goodness your purse was still there. "Kim..Kyungmin, right?" you turned almost too soon and met eyes with the Song Minho. You were flustered, but managed yourself to answer a 'yes'. "So, me and my gang are having this party tonight. Your friend Lee Dahee asked if she could bring you so since I met you here, I should just ask you in person." he smiled warmly and you blushed.

"But..how'd you know I'm Kim Kyungmin?" you were curious. 

Minho rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, I've been 'stalking' you? But--But not like sasaeng kind of stalking!" He quickly lift both of his hands to his chest. You giggled at his cute behaviour. "So..you coming?"

Your heart was racing like crazy! "We'll see.. I'm not sure yet. But I'll try to come" you smiled at him.

"What's taking you so long, baby sis?!" Namjoon shouted.

"Coming!" you shouted back and quickly waved at Minho who was waving back at you.


"Oppa~" you crept behind Jin who was busy washing the dishes after dinner. You absent-mindedly took one plate and started helping Jin.

Jin cocked an eyebrow, weirded out when he saw you washing the dishes. Because to be very honest, you never did. "I'm guessing you want something," Jin continued washing, "What do you you want?"

"So...When I was looking for my purse at the smoothie shop, Song Minho asked me to go to his party tonight~" you beamed at Jin, causing Jin to scrunch his eyebrows.

"The Song Minho? The one you spoke dreamily about? The thug-like guy? The not-so--"

"Oh stop being such a mom, oppa" you crossed your arms over your chest, unamused.

Jin sighed heavily, "Fine.. Just don't go home too late. Namjoon would get too worried."

"Won't you be worried?" you asked, jutting out your bottom lip.

"Of course I will! But you know how Namjoon is.. He panics like a maniac" Jin laughs at the end, "Go get dressed.. I'll accompany you."

So you quickly ran upstairs to find the most suitable dress you could wear. You curled your hair a little, adding some make-up on and finally went downstairs. "Where are you going looking so fancy?" Taehyung asked, eating some chips.

"Party." You answered short, leaving Taehyung before he could ask another question.

Jin walked you to Minho's place and damn his house was huge! You told Jin that you'd go home with your friend, Lee Dahee and told him not to worry about you going back home..


You entered the house, greeted by booming music and you searched for someone you might know or just simply meet up with Minho. "Kyungmin!" someone called you and you turned around. It was your friend, Lee Dahee. She smiled brightly and hugged you tight, "Glad you could come and dang girl you look stunning!" Well, Dahee never changed. She's still the noisy hyperactive you knew back then.

Dahee pulled you to the dance floor. Dancing was really not your thing. Like, who likes sweating so much and being crowded with sweaty people and grinding at each other, right? Ew. Anyways, you tried your best to just go with the flow. You kept wondering where Song Minho and his gang were at. How come they're having a party when themselves aren't even there to greet people?

To be very honest, you really liked Song Minho. He was the only reason why you wanted to go to YG Highschool so badly. He was like your idol, your inspiration. He's good in sports, academics and don't let me start about him being hot. 

You decided to take a seat after you felt tired from dancing too much. You catch your breath and drank the beverage settled on the table. Suddenly, the lights went off. Your heart was pumping too quickly, it disturbed you. Then the lights went back on. But only at one corner, revealing Song Minho and his gang. He was smiling brightly, spotlight was only at him. He took a microphone and sang such sweet song. You didn't know why, but it sent shivers down your spine.

"...Happy three-monthsary, dear~" he said at the end and it made your heart sink. Another spotlight was shining towards.....Lee. Da. Hee. You felt the urge to cry when your bestfriend cupped being all too shock. Three months? Yeah so much for having such a loyal bestfriend. Minho walked slowly towards Dahee and everyone was cooing disgusting whistles towards them or that's what you thought.

You couldn't take it anymore. You've been crushing on Song Minho for years and your bithcy bestfriend had him! She even knew you had a huge crush on him. How could she..

You decided to just leave the house and walked alone. You held the urge to cry. You didn't wanna let that jerk be the reason why you look weak. You were angry, sad, depressed, fury. Hours of walking towards nowhere and you realised you were infront of the park. The ones with flowers that blooms day and night. Yes. It's your favourite park. You'd always go there whenever you feel like you need a place to just relax and calm yourself.

You sat at one of the bench and traced your fingers on the rough wood. You smiled to yourself and without realising, your tears started to stream down your face. You buried your face deep in your palms and silently sobs.

Searching for your phone in your purse, you stared at it for awhile before pressing the numbers. The beeping sound was heard through your phone. But the weird thing was, the ringing sound was very near. So near, as if the person you're calling was there. Your head searched left and right when suddenly a flick was felt on your forehead. You tilted your head, eyes all swollen from crying too much, "Why are you crying, baby sis?"

You didn't think twice before you just threw yourself towards him.

 

Image result for divider transparent

 

SUBSCRIBE?

COMMENT?

NO SILENT READER PLEASE?

UPVOTE?

THANKS FOR READING!

 

Hey guys! I really don't have much time to update regularly. So, here's another chapter! I'm sorry if I made you guys wait too long.. Anyways, I don't even know where this story is going because I don't usually plot my story. My ideas would eventually come by itself when I start typing lol okay I'm weird. I hope this chapter is okay though. See you guys next chapter! Oh and please comment more, okay? <3