Chapter 11

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

After a few weeks that you were feeling a lot better after your terrible fever, Christmas was just around the corner. While waiting for you to get better, Taehyung caught your cold. Probably because he was always sleeping with you even after Jin and Namjoon told him not to. But being the rebel kid he is, and the "I don't want our baby sis to be alone", he volunteered himself to keep you company. Caring, I know.

"Is Taehyung hyung getting any better, Kyungmin?" Jungkook asked, biting at the end of his pencil. You nodded your head; eyes still fixated with the assignments the teacher gave. "You know," Jungkook spoke again, "I've seen hyung getting a fever but never this bad.. He really took care of you well huh?" Jungkook put down his pencil and looked down at you but you were too busy with the assignment. "Oh well--"

"Jungkook," you sighed, "Can you talk about your lovable hyung later? Miss Moon has been looking at both of us since the first second you opened your mouth," you were practically whispering.

Jungkook lifted his head and met eyes with Miss Moon. He rubbed the back of his neck and grinned cheekily towards her. "Sorry I almost caused us trouble, Kyungmin." he apologised while looking down at his papers.

"Yeah," you replied, "almost."

The bell rang a few minuts after and Miss Moon asked to hand in the asignments. When it was Jungkook's turn to hand in his papers, Miss Moon cleared , "I hope you did a very good job with the assignment since you were so carefree talking with Miss Kim, Mr Jeon."

Jungkook just bowed and said his apology and pulled your wrist to get out of class before Miss Moon lectures more about being a good student and so on..


"Jimin's a little too quiet today, don't you think?" Yoongi pointed out. All of you turned your heads towards the walking figure that was non other than cutie Park Jimin.

"Hey guys.." Jimin greeted weakly and sat beside Hoseok, "Why are you guys looking at me like I'm some kind of stranger?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Today you really look like one.." Namjoon patted Jimin's head.

"Had trouble in class again?" Jin asked.

"Nope."

"Got scolded by Miss Yoon again?" Yoongi asked.

"Nope."

"Experiment gone wrong again?" Hoseok asked.

"Nope."

"Failed your pop quiz again?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope."

"Didn't do stupid things with Taetae today?" you finally asked.

Jimin looked up and met eyes with you and smiled bitterly, "Yes."

You smiled back at him and gave him a quick hug, "Oh come on oppa~ It won't be long until Tae oppa gets better again." you tried cheering him up.

"But it's been three days!" Jimin was flailing his arms up in the air. "He's never had a fever this long!"

"Little dwarf, chill" Yoongi squashed Jimin's cheeks, "It's not like you'll die without him for a few days." Jimin grumbled at Yoongi. "Besides, that kid will get better in no time." Yoongi assured him and that made Jimin calm down a little.

"For now, let's head back to class." Jin spoke up, "We'll see Taehyung after school, okay?" 


Taehyung was all alone at home; still wearing his pyjamas and still in bed. You really wanted to accompany him at home, not wanting him to be alone and hey, he did took care of you well and the least you could do was take care of him. But no, Taehyung insisted that you'd go to school and study instead of wasting your time at home; worrying about him.

Taehyung took out his video games and played all day.. well until he got a little hungry and went downstairs. He looked around the kitchen to find something to eat. But not knowing the kitchen very well (because Jin was always the one to cook meals) Taehyung eventually called Jin's phone.

"Tae, why are you calling me during class?" Jin whispers from the other line.

"How would you know this is Taehyung?" Taehyung still had the time to goof around even in his sick state, "What if I was a burglar?"

Jin sighed heavily, "Because I know burglar wouldn't say things that you'd say, Taehyung. Now, why did you call?" Jin was still whispering.

"I wanted to ask where did you put the ramen and where's the pot you'd always use to cook it.." Taehyung was munching some chips and was still looking around the kitchen in search for ramen.

"It's in the cupboard near the sink," Jin replied him patiently, "And be careful when you use the stove!"

"Mr Kim Seokjin! Who are you talking to?!" A voice was heard from the other line, "Dammit! Taehyung, I gotta go."  Then Jin quickly hung up the phone.

"Not sorry for causing the trouble hyung.." Taehyung spoke to himself and hummed towards the cupboard Jin told him. "Eureka! Ramen!" He grinned to himself. 

Cooking the ramen was almost a success. Who knew cooking ramen would be difficult? Well not entirely difficult but hey, he did it. Taehyung filled his tummy with ramen and played some more games. He was definitely feeling a lot better and with a happy tummy and getting tired of playing too much games, he eventually fell asleep.


"Taetae! Taetae! Wakey wakey! Your bestfriend's here!" Jimin was pumped to see Taehyung. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and saw a very happy Jimin smiling on top of him. "I see you're feeling a lot better now."

"Yeah, I feel a lot better." Taehyung smiled back, "How was school for the past three days?"

Jimin groaned, "It was dull! Very super duper dull!"

Taehyung chuckled, "Because I wasn't there?"

"Pfft whaat? Nooo... Because it was dull.. duh" Jimin didn't want to admit the fact that he misses Taehyung whenever he's not around.

You came into the room and smacked Jimin's head, "Oppa, he's not admitting that the day was dull for him without you around.."

Taehyung laughed whole-heartedly, "I knew it!" 

"Kyungmin!!" Jimin rubbed his head, "How could you blow my cover! And you hit my head!" Jimin faked sobbed and you rubbed his head; still giggling at his attitude.

"I'm sorry oppa.. I didn't intended to hit you to hard.." you laughed.

"Anyways, since you feel a lot better now, do you wana go downstairs?" Jimin asked Taehyung, "We're discussing about what to do on Christmas eve and what we'd do on Christmas day"

"I love Christmas!" Taehyung brightened up, "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" The three of you went downstairs and joined the group; chattering and laughing and planning on what to do on Christmas. Everybody loves Christmas, right? I mean, who wouldn't?

 

Image result for divider transparent

UPVOTE?

SUBSCRIBE?

COMMENT?

THANKS FOR READING!

 

Yay! Another chapter published! I actually can't believe that I really finished this chapter. I was actually about to go to bed (since it's already pass midnight here) but I just remembered that I wanted to do an update for you readers out there who's still supporting this story! So I guess I'll be off to bed now. See you next chapter! <3