Chapter 15

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

After a few months, you and Jungkook treated each other like the way it used to be. Not to mention both of you getting closer. Jungkook became his cheery-self again and the guys are really relieved.

"Where should I hang this?" Taehyung asked Jin; holding the big banner for Prom Night. 

"You should hang that by the entrance, Tae." Jin said, pointing towards the entrance of the hall. 

A lot of students are participating on decorating the hall for the Prom Night. You never knew that your brothers always lend a helping hand to the school for every event. You thought that it was actually sweet of them. 

"Kyungie, wanna help me put up balloons?" Jungkook suddenly spoke up, waking you up from your trance. You smiled at him and nodded, taking some balloons off of his hands.

"So.. Kookie ah, have anyone in mind to take to Prom?" you asked just to have a conversation.

Jungkook kept quiet for awhile, probably thinking of what to say then said, "For now, I really don't know who to bring," he scratched his non-itchy head, "probably just go with you guys. Hyungs said that they don't bring dates either hahaha." 

"I think my brothers are bringing me as their date(s)," you laughed, "you know how clingy they are with me."

Jungkook chuckled, "Yea, I know how clingy they are. So you don't have a date then?" 

You shook your head and smiled at him. "Could you pass me the tape?" Jungkook looked over his shoulder and handed you the tape.

 


 

"Baby sis, we have decided that we-" 

"Bring me as your date." You cut Taehyung and crossed your arms infront of your three brothers, "I thought so.."

"Why? You have someone in mind, is it?" Seokjin looked at you with curiosity.

"No.." you replied, "Alright, I'll be your 'dates'.." you finally said. Then Namjoon got up and squeezed you into a hug. Dang, he's such a hugger at home but act scary and cool at school.

"Does Jungkook have a date?" Taehyung suddenly asked you.

"Um.. he said he doesn't.." you answered casually.

"Oh, so you asked him?" Taehyung asked again, smirking.

"N-NO! I didn't ask him to be my date, if that's what you're thinking.." you said and quickly went upstairs to your room.

Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other then smiled to each other and Jin picked up his phone and dialled someone's number.

 


 

"Kyungie.." you looked over your shoulder, looking for the  voice. "Will you.. be mine..?"

You were still looking for where the voice was coming from. You recognise the voice very well but you can't find him.

"Will you be mine, Kyungie?" When you turned your head, there he is... Jeon Jungkook.

He held your hand and came close to you. "I love you, Kyungie.." Jungkook looked down, then looked up into your eyes, "Be mine..?"

He leaned closer to you and closer and closer and you were looking at his lips...

"Kyungmin..? Kyungmin.." 

"Kim Kyungmin!" 

You immediately sat up, your hair a mess, "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" you shouted.

"Geez! You scared me!" Taehyung's eyes was wide, "Jin hyung wanted you to get ready. He said he needed to buy your dress for prom." Taehyung drew your curtains, "Oh, and our suits also. So, get ready please?"

It was just dream.. You touched your lips.. You got up from bed and went to the bathroom to get freshen up. 

 


 

"Holy mama! baby sis! You look stunning!" Both Namjoon and Taehyung howled. You blushed and stopped them from howling.

"Okay, Kims! Let's go to Prom!" Seokjin fixed his bowtie and started his car.

When you and your brothers walked to the hall, the girls were shrieking like maniacs, seeing your brothers. Well, you can't deny that your brothers really looked good tonight. Your brothers walked in first, and when it's your turn to step into the hall, your eyes fell to Jungkook's. He looked at you with sparkling eyes and you actually saw him mouthing a 'wow' which made you blushed.

You dyed your hair maroon colour and wore a strapless black silk mini dress. Yeah, your Seokjin oppa really has good taste in fashion alright. 

"Jungkook ah, are you gonna drool over my princess?" Hoseok teased Jungkook and Jungkook tried his best to hide his blush.

Jimin put his arm over Jungkook's shoulder and kept teasing him too then Jin came along, "I have amazing sense of fashion right, Kookie?" Jin teased also and winked at him.

"Ayy hyungggg! S-Stop teasing!" Jungkook stuttered.

"Look who's stuttering hahaha" Yoongi pat Jungkook's head and shook his head.

"Are you ready?" Jin asked Jungkook, "You know what to do, right?"

 


 

"Kyungie, do you want to dance with me?" Jungkook swallowed hard and tried his very best to put  smile on his face.

You gladly accepted and he held your hand and brought you to the dance floor. "You look great today, Kookie." You complimented hjim and gave him a smile.

"Well, Kyungie, you look stunning tonight." He complimented back and gave you his killer smile, "Hey, do you want to go to the garden?" You wanted to get away from all the crowd anyway and you nodded.

At the garden, it was beautiful. The students did not just decorate the hall, they even decorated the garden with a lot of lights. You were stunned at how beautiful it was. Jungkook sat at a bench near the school fountain and you sat next to him.

At first, both of you were quiet. "It's beautiful, huh?" you said and Jungkook looked around.

"This lights and decorating the garden was actually Yoongi hyung's idea," Jungkook smiled, "He really have that soft spot in him and when he wants something to be perfect, he really gets what he wants." Jungkook chuckled, "but.. You're more beautiful though.." Jungkook said softly and you blushed madly.

"Jungkook.. I've been thinking and-" 

"I like you, Kyungie.." Jungkook cut you off and looked at you in the eyes.

"W-What?" you couldn't believe what you heard. 

"I've liked you since the first time I met you.." Jungkook looked down, "If you don't have the same feelings as I do, I don't mind.. I just-" 

"I like you too Kookie.." Jungkook looked up with eyes wide and you smiled at him, "I liked you since the first time I saw you too.. And I'm glad we became friends. At first, I didn't want to admit what I'm feeling because I was sacred that I might ruin our friendship and-"

Jungkook cut you off and leaned in, softly pressing his lips on yours, his hands slowly carress your cheeks. You hesitated to kiss him back at first, but then you willingly kissed him back, both eyes closed..

 


 

The day when Seokjin dialled someone's number..

"Jungkook, we have a plan for you.. We know how you feel about our baby sis and I thinkyou should be a gentleman and confess to her, Kook."

The boys planned everything but there's one thing Jin told Jungkook before they hung up:

"You get to confess but that doesn't mean I'm asking you to kiss her, you hear me?" 

 

Image result for divider transparent

COMMENT?

SUBSCRIBE?

UPVOTE?

NO SILENT READER PLEASE?

THANKS FOR READING!

 

Hello my amazing readers! So I'm back with a new chapter! I'm really really sorry that I've been away for too long. I'm too busy with assignments and all but now I'm having a one month semester break! I can't believe I made Jungkook kissed Kyungmin hahahahah I'm so excited for what might happen next and I don't know whether Jin's gonna be happy about Jungkook kissing Kyungmin but we'll see :) Leave comments please okay? See you guys next chapter I hope! <3