Chapter 12

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

"Be safe okay baby sis?" Jin brushed your coat, "Always stay warm okay?"

"Don't catch a cold," Namjoon carried your luggage. You were going on a school trip. On a cold weather? Yes. Mr Kang decided on doing a school trip for your history class and project on ancient Greek. Going to Greece? No, no. Just a few stops to the museum and having a camp out with the whole class.

The bus arrived at your house and Jungkook, like the gentleman he is, went to carry your luggage for you. "Jeon!" Taehyung wrapped an arm around the petit figure, "Take care of my baby sis, okay?" Taehyung came closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered, "Make sure no guys are harassing her, got it?" Then innocently, Taehyung gave a boxy smile to the younger boy. Jungkook nodded almost too quickly it made his head dizzy.

You were kinda embarrassed by your brother's "overprotective-ness" but managed to hide the blush under your thick scarf that was wrapped around your neck. "Though I don't really approve of you going," Jin spoke, he looked up to Jungkook and gave a smile, "but I know I have someone that I trust to take care of you."

"I'll be away just for a couple of days," you smiled warmly, "I'll be back before you know it" you pecked on Jin's cheek. Namjoon was waiting for a peck too but you hit his forehead, "Help Jin oppa around, will you?" you giggled. You walked pass Taehyung and gave him a hug and pinched his cheeks, "Behave" Taehyung yelped, "and please don't get sick again while I'm gone" you sighed.

You ad Jungkook sat next to each other (earning some glares but you shrugged it off) and took to seat next to the window and waved at your brothers lovingly. Jungkook witnessed the whole scene and smiled without you noticing.

 


 

The bus trip was tiring but having Jungkook around to talk to was definitly not a quiet one. "Kyungie," Jungkook was munching on chips, "You want some?" he took a chip in his hand and offered it to you.

You gladly took it; munching on the chip, "Have you washed your hands, Kookie?" you squinted your eyes at him.

Jungkook grinned cheekily, "It's not like I have a lot of germs on my hands.." he eventually dug the chips and put it in his mouth happily.

"You are disgusting," you sighed, "And I even ate the chip from your dirty hands"

"Not sorry.." You hit his arm and he immediately apologised. As playful as Jeon Jungkook is, you noticed that he really is cute no matter what he does. "Oh, I brought my camera along," Jungkook his fingers and dug his bag in search for his camera, "Jjang!" he chuckled.

"You like taking pictures?" You asked, taking interest in Jungkook's hobby.

"Yeap," Jungkook his camera, "Usually me and Suga hyung would take pictures of sceneries when we have nothing else to do," Jungkook suddenly aimed the camera towards you, "say cheese!"

Being comfortable with Jungkook, you gave your brightest smile, "Cheese!" Snap. He took the picture. He showed it to you and you were impressed by Jungkook's skill in taking photos. "How do you take such nice photos?" you held his camera and looked in his gallery.

"I usually play with the lighting. If it's too dark, I'll increase the ISO. But too much ISO won't be too nice either," he took back his camera and seemed to be looking for something, "Like this," he showed a picture that he took at night, "I increased the ISO and it will have this grainy effect which doesn't look really nice when you zoom in."

You were taking so much interest and seeing Jungkook explaining this, you could see the passion in his eyes. How he tresured every photo he took and with every detail. The photos he took wouldn't mean anything; but to him, it has a story behind it. There was this one photo he took that got your attention. It was a little girl standing under a lamp post, "Who's she?" you asked.

"It was national day and I got bored so I went out," he looked at you, "to find something or someone to be a model. There was an event.. wait, no, there were street performers and I saw this little girl being so immersed and took a shot of her." he explained in length.

"Well, it's really nice, no, it's beautiful, Jungkook." you praised him and he couldn't help but give a warm smile to you.

The trip was longer than you thought and you felt tired. Jungkook could sense that you were getting tired with all the yawning and sighing you've been doing. "You could sleep on my shoulder," Jungkook gently pulled you down to rest on his shoulder, "I'll wake you up when we get there."

"Thanks, Kookie~"

 


 

 

Arriving at the museum, Jungkook woke you up; smiling when he saw how drowsy you looked. "Come on, Mr Kang asked us to hurry" Jungkook spoke, helping you get up.

You took out your notebook and pen to write notes about ancient Greek. It was really fun to know about the historic times and it was even fun to learn it with Jungkook. Jungkook was definitely a mood lifter. Snap. Snap. Snap. Jungkook didn't stop taking photos and him being bored made him making fun of the statues (which you laughed at his silly gestures).

After a long day at the museum, all of you went to the camp site and ready the tents and also the campfire. It was getting dark and all of you were getting ready to eat dinner. You and Jungkook sat a little further from the others just to have a chat for both of you. "Kyungie, I'll get you a drink okay?" Jungkook stood up, "Wait here." You nodded at him.

Jungkook left his camera next to you and being interested, you put down your plate and took Jungkook's camera. You turned it on and looked through his gallery. Jungkook must've took tons of photos in the museum, you thought. You saw photos of you and him doing silly poses and you laughed to yourself. Then, your laughter died down when you saw your own picture.. You didn't even notice Jungkook taking your pictures during the tour in the museum.

"Here's your drink." Jungkook came back.

You were startled by him, "Oh sorry I didn't ask for your permission, Kookie." You immediately put down his camera.

"Oh that's okay," Jungkook smiled sweetly, "I took great photos huh?" he praised himself and you smiled.

"But," you started, "you have lots of pictures of me.." you looked down to hide your blush.

Jungkook rubbed his nape, probably just remembered about the photos he took, "You.. You were just standing at the right position on the right time.." he tried explaining, "And the lighting was nice too.. I couldn't help to just take the shots."

"It's pretty by the way," you managed to say and Jungkook smiled with a 'thank you' at the end..

 

Image result for divider transparent

COMMENT?

SUBSCRIBE?

UPVOTE?
THANKS FOR READING!

 

Finally another chapter! I had a writer's block for the past few days and back with a chapter to write hehe. This chapter is actually inspired by my own life (Not all of it, just some) My friend, well you can call him a friend of mine; he likes to take photos and he taught me how to take great photos with a DSLR. So yeah.. I love his work and speaking of work, tomorrow, I'll be looking for a part-time job! hehe wish me luck for tomorrow and see you guys next chapter! <3