Chapter 2

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

"Awh, hyung~ Why did you bring me here?!" Namjoon complained, following Jin's tails all over the supermarket.

"Well, you were expecting me to disturb Taehyung's sleep or our baby sis?" Jin looked back at Namjoon who was practically half dead. 

"I was asleep too, if you hadn't notice." Namjoon scoffed. 

"Come on~ I'm making a big meal for tonight since tomorrow's a big day for our baby sis." Jin smiled smugly. 

Namjoon almost prostrate in the middle of the supermarket after Jin was finished with his grocery shopping but he was still sane enough not to. They didn't take the bus since it would only take a 15 minute walk back to thier house though Namjoon insisted on taking the bus

"We're back~!" Jin exclaimed. Namjoon was carrying alot of plactic bags and I mean ALOT. 

Taehyung was lying on your lap watching TV when he suddenly got up and crossed his arms, "Where have you been?!" he furrowed his brows, "And you didn't even cook breakfast!" 

"Stop being a baby, Tae," Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Even Kyungmin could cook." 

"Well, she's a girl!" Taehyung whined.

"Not every girl could cook, Taehyung," you spoke, "Jin oppa's not a girl and he cooks well." Taehyung gave a death glare at you.

"Don't glare at her, Kim Taehyung." Jin spoke from the kitchen. Like how did he know he was glaring when he was all the way back in the kistchen? You stuck out your tongue at Taehyung and he flicked gradually at your forehead.

That night, Jin cooked ALOT and he made your favourites (well, anything is your favourite actually) "Thanks for the food, Jin oppa!" you smiled. Namjoon suddenly poked your cheeks and laughed. He likes to poke your cheeks whenever you smile. He always said 'your cheeks are too irresistable whenever you smile.' and he goes on and on about wanting to pinch it and squish it and what not.


You laid on your bed after the big meal Jin made. I'm not ready to make new friends. Not ready to learn the difficulties of highschool. Not ready to be in the same school with your brothers. 

Knock. Knock.

You supported your weight with your elbows. Seeing it was Taehyung, you laid back on bed. Taehyung laid beside you, "You worried?" he asked, turning his head towards you.

"A little," you put an arm over your eyes, "I'm not that good at making new friends." then turning your head towards Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled, "Friends? Don't worry about friends. What are brothers for, right?" he smiled cheekily. You didn't wanna admit it but you're glad for having such caring brothers. You smiled back at Taehyung and pushed him off the bed, a loud bump was audible. "OUCH! Kyungmin, that hurt!" he rubbed his head. Opps! That bump was probably his head.


Your alarm went off. You peekd an eye to see your clock, 8 am.. Why did I set the alarm this early? It's just 8.. There was a long silence before you suddnely shot up from bed, your hair looking like a bird nest. IT'S SCHOOL.

You quickly went to the bathroom, brushing your teeth, washing your face and took a quick shower. You quickly put on your school uniform and ran downstairs, taking a glance at the kitchen and immediately made a stop when you saw your brothers are still in their pajamas. "WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS READY?!" you shouted.

"It's still early.. Why are you in such a rush, baby sis?" Jin asked. Namjoon and Taehyung was obviously holding their laughter. You knew who was behind all this. You walked towads them both and chased after them when they ran away from you.

"We're sorry! We're sorry!" both of them pleaded when you caugth both ears. You better be sorry!

"What did they do, baby sis?" Jin asked oh so innocently.

"It was Jin hyung's idea to change your clock an hour late so you'd wake up early." Namjoon whispered to your ear.

"DON'T ACT ALL INNOCENT, KIM SEOKJIN!" you screamed and tackled him on the floor. Namjoon and Taehyung was laughing thier hearts out when they saw how hard Jin struggled to be freed from your 'stranggling'. You finally got up and Jin looked dead on the floor yet you didn't bother to help him up."'Could you guys just hurry and take a bath?" you sighed.

"I call dibs!" Taehyung shouted, running towards the bathroom.

"Idiot, it's not like we don't have another bathroom." Namjoon stated.

"I call dibs!" Jin stuck out his tongue towards Namjoon before running towards the other bathroom. Namjoon mentally slapped himself for his 'brilliant' statement.


You glance up to the school's huge gate and gulped, "Awh, don't be so nervous, baby sis," Namjoon put an arm over your shoulders, "So, shall we?" you were curious to why there were so many people (girls) waiting at the school gate.

"Oppa!"

"Omg. It's Bangtan's Kim!"

"I cannot! They're so perfect!"

You glanced up at your brothers, they were smiling broadly towards the girls and the girls were melting. How famous are these idiots? Some girls were glaring at you, seriously not knowing who you were and who were you, the first day of junior year and you're already hanging out with the famous guys, right?

Well, your brothers didn't care and just walked towards the school building. "Let's go get your schedule." Jin said, walking beside you.

After getting your schedule, your brothers you to your class. "Bye, baby sis~ See you at lunch." Taehyung waved and went to their classes.

You chose the sit at the back, avoiding from the others. Okay, you sound kinda cocky. Anyways, staring outside the window, someone sat beside you, "It's the only seat available so I hope you don't mind."

You turned your head towards the person and your eyes widened, "Oh it's you!" he exclaimed, "The girl who likes staring," he continued, flashing a broad smile at you.

You blushed like a mad person and covered your burning cheeks, "I-I wasn't staring!" you stammered. Why are you stammering, Kyungmin?! 

"Yea, suree~" he sang, "Jeon Jungkook, by the way." he tilt his head a little.

"Kim Kyungmin" you answered him shortly and looked away, avoiding his charming smile.


You cleared your things when the bell rang, signalling it was reccess. You heard some girls shrieking and lifted your head to see your brothers were standing near your class door and girls were practically drooling over them. Namjoon waved at you and you smiled back. "Who's she?" some girl asked.

"My baby sis," Taehyung replied her when he heard. The girl blushed when Taehyung replied to her and looked down the floor, hiding her blush.

Jin ruffled your hair, "Let's go eat. I'm hungry." the girls were envious of you but what did you care? You're their sister for God's sake! 

Jungkook on the other hand was smiling when you walked towards your brothers, I didn't know Bangtan's Kim had a sister.

"Wooo~ Who's this? A girlfriend of yours, Taehyung?" Park Jimin, Taehyung's bestfriend cooed.

"Baby sis," Taehyung smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Stop ruffling my hair!" you pouted. Taehyung and Jimin chuckled.

"I didn't know you guys had a baby sister," Jimin smirked.

"No wonder you guys never want us to go to your house." Jung Hoseok, bestfriend's of Namjoon said.

Namjoon smacked his head, "of course! I don't want any of you s to come near our baby sis and only us could call her baby sis for your information," Namjoon made it clear.

Jin came along with his friend, Min Yoongi, "Oh you must be Kim Kyungmin, the Bangtan's Kim's baby sister~" Yoongi came close, grabbed your hand and kissed the back of your hand. 

Taehyung pushed Yoongi away, "He's trying to be romantic again," Yoongi only chuckled.

"You guys seems famous I think," you looked at each and one of them, "don't tell me you guys are famous because of stupidity too" you laughed. You were getting along well with them since they didn't made you feel awkward at all.

"YAH!" Jin made a headlock and ruffled your hair, "We have good looks, okay?! And we're good in sports and academics, thank you very much"

"You? Good in academics? I doubt that because you don't even know how to use a washing machine" they laughed but Jin was unsatisfied.

"You should be grateful you're friends with the infamous Bangtan Boys," Jin scoffed, faked flipping his imaginary long hair...yet again.

"So is Bangtan's Kim a sub unit or something?" you cocked an eyebrow, "Lame." you joked.

"I like your sister, Namjoon." Hoseok laughed out.

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook! Here!" Yoongi called.

You froze and turned to your back when you saw Jungkook smiled towards them and waved at them (or more like waving at you). T-They're friends?! "H-How did you guys know him?" you asked before Jungkook arrived.

"We're close friends since middle school," Jimin answered you and gestured Jungkook to sit. 

"O-Oh.." you replied.

"Nice meeting you again, Kyungmin." Jungkook spoke taken you aback.

"So you've met my baby sis.." Jin said.

"Same class" Jungkook smiled, "Didn't expect her to be yours" he chuckled.

"Why aren't you guys eating at the cafeteria?" you asked, changing the topic.

"And get our ears bleed because of those crazy fangirls scream? No way." Hoseok answered. All of them nodded.

"So I guess you're not worried about not having friends, baby sis" Taehyung winked. You smiled at him and of course, Namjoon would poke your cheeks and you rolled your eyes at him, earning a laugh from the others.

"You're worried about not having friends? You got us, baby sis" Jimin said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jin pushed Jimin's head down to the ground, "Don't call her that"

"If she's your baby sis then she's our baby sis too!" Jimin stuck out his tongue. You laughed at their behaviour. Though they're idiots like your three dorky brothers, it was quite nice having them as friends. Rather than having quiet ones, am I right?

Jungkook was too quiet so you turned your head only greeted by his stare. "You're staring" he smirked.

"You started it," you said. He smiled at you and kept on staring until you looked away first and he chuckled. Kim Kyungmin, you're very interesting.

 

Image result for divider transparent

 

SUBSCRIBE?

COMMENT?

NO SILENT READERS PEASE?

UPVOTE?

THANKS FOR READING!