Chapter 10

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

"Kyungmin?" you heard someone called. Your head felt throbbing and you squinted your eyes and tried to clear your visions. "Baby sis.. You okay?"

Baby sis? "Tae oppa?" you can't really see who it was because the light of the room was too bright. 

The person chuckled, "No, silly. It's Hobi" Hoseok ruffled your hair. You looked around and saw your bestfriends were there including your brothers. It's my room. "Why are you guys here? Why aren't you guys in school?" you asked.

"We didn't wanna leave you alone at home." Taehyung answered. He was lying on Jimin's lap on the couch in your room. If those two won't stop being clingy with each other, people might think they're gay, you thought. 

"Jungkook caught you and brought you to the nurse. He went to our class and told about your situation," Jin spoke, sitting beside you, "I told the nurse we'd just take you home to rest."

"We just wanted us to send you home," Namjoon played with his hair, "but these goofballs wanted to tag along also," he rolled his eyes, "I don't know whether they're worried about you or just wanted to skip class."

"OF COURSE WE'RE WORRIED!" Jimin, Hoseok and Suga shouted in unison. You turned your head in search of Jeon Jungkook and saw him standing at the door frame chuckling at his hyungs behaviour. Jungkook turned his head and your eyes met with his. He winked at you and smiled.

"Are you burning up again?" Jin felt your forehead. Must've been because of that killer smile Jungkook threw. Dang it. You cursed and shook your head to your brother. "Well okay. We'll just let you rest for the day." 

"We'll stay with you, don't worry," Jimin gave an assuring smile.

"Tch, you just wanna skip class." Taehyung smacked Jimin's head and quickly ran away, afraid he'll get hit by Jimin.


You were in class. Mr. Kang was talking about the historical stuffs and you looked out the window, taking no interest at all. The flowers were blooming beautifully. You smiled to yourself and suddenly, you felt your hands feeling warm. You looked down and saw another hand intertwined with yours. 

"My hands felt cold," he said, looking down, "if you don't mind me?" 

You blushed, "I- i don't mind.." Then you felt him holding your hand even tighter. His hands were really cold. Is he having a fever? It was too cold to be in this kind of hot weather. You tried to focus back to Mr. Kang's lectures and you felt him holding your hand with his both hands, searching for warmth. 

"Jungkook..."

You woke up and saw Jungkook sitting beside you, holding your hand, "You called?" he asked, holding your hand tighter. You looked down at his hand that was holding yours. "Oh, I'm sorry." he let go of your hand and rubbed the back of his neck, "Your hands were warm.."

You gave him a smile, "It's okay.." you took back his hand in yours, "where are the others?" you asked, looking around.

"Hyungs are downstairs," he spoke, "Some are atching tv, some re helping Jin hyung with dinner.. Do you wanna go downstairs?" he asked.

You gave him a nod and he helped you get up. You put on your sweater and walked downstairs with Jungkook. "What smells so nice~?" you inhaled the nice smell that was coming from the kitchen.

"Oh hey baby sis!" Hobi greeted you, "Jin hyung's making chicken soup."

"Are you feeling better?" Suga put an arm around your shoulder. You nodded and pinched his right cheek. "Hey. My cheeks are precious." Suga looks intimidating but if you know him well, he's a very caring and loving person inside and out. You acknowledged that about him and it really makes you love him more. (Well, as a brother)

"Who's ready for chicken soup!!" Taehyung shouted towards the living room, taking everyone's attention.

All of you were seated and everyone had a bowl of Jin's delicious chicken soup. "Thank you for the food!" everyone ate their meal happily and chatted til night falls.


After dinner, your bestfriends ended up having a sleepover at your house. just like before, they slept in the living room and this time, you slept with them. You suddenly felt uncomfortable and you woke up from your peaceful slumber. Taehyung ws next to you and not wanting to wake him up, you slowly and quietly slip away from him. 

You felt like throwing up and rushed to the bathroom, leaving the door open. "Kyungmin?" you were breathing heavily and you felt dizzy. Jimin was there and rubbed your back soothingly, "It's okay.. I'm here." You kept throwing up in the toilet bowl and you felt your eyes were stinging. Jimin was there, always, and kept saying soothing words to you to calm you down.

Jimin felt your forehead and it wasn't as hot as before. "I feel awful.." You said weakly.

"You'll feel a lot better after you get some rest, okay Kyungie?" Jimin rubbed your back and smiled assuringly, "Now let's go wash up and I'll get you a warm water to drink."

After you washed up, Jimin handed you a warm water to drink and you gladly took it. "Thanks Chimin oppa~" you cooed. He gave his eyesmile to you and patted your head. 

"Feeling a little better? Do you wanna go to bed?" Jimin asked, putting the glass he gave you into the sink. You nod your head and he walked you back to the living room. "There. All set." he pulled your blanket to cover you up.

"Oppa?" you called him, "Can you sleep next to me?" you asked. Eventhough Taehyung was next to you, you needed someone on the other side of you.

"Yeah, sure." Jimin pulled a blanket over himself and kissed your forehead, "Goodnight" you closed your eyes and felt Taehyung hugging you from behind, burrying his face in your neck and with full of warmth, you dozed off.

 

Image result for divider transparent

COMMENT?

SUBSCRIBE? 

UPVOTE?

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE?

THANKS FOR READING!

 

Finally back from a long hiatus! Sorry I left you guys hanging for so long.. I just finished my big exam and guess what? I've finished my years in highschool! *confetties* Anyways, with all the spare time I have now, I will try my best to update more okay? Much love, kyungmin <3