EPILOGUE

My Kim Brothers

Related image

 

You were watching tv, head snuggling into Jungkook's chest. "Ouch!"Jungkook hissed.

"Your head still hurts, Kookie?" you asked, worried.

"His head should bleed for all I care!" Seokjin was furious, coming from the kitchen with snacks. Last night, when Seokjin found out Jungkook kissed you, he immediately and I mean immediately came marchingdown towards the both of you and hit Jungkook's head shouting 'I TOLD YOU NO KISSING!'

"Hyung, you were too harsh on the kid sheesh," Yoongi sighed, "You're lucky he didn't end up in the hospital." 

There was  knock on the door. "I'll go get it!" Namjoon said and walked towards the door, "Ayy Hoseok and Jimin! Welcome, welcome." he said politely as if he's the bellboy or something.

Hoseok just went past by him and immediately sat in between you and Jungkook, "My princess, how are you today?" you only chuckled and Jungkook seemed to frown then Hoseok looked at him, "I'm only joking, you idiot." he ruffled Jungkook's hair and got up from the couch to sit next to Taehyung instead.

"Hey, hyung." Jimin greeted Namjoon with a hug.

"Well, at least you don't treat me like I'm invisible, Jimin." Namjoon sighed and looked over his shoulder to rool his eyes at Hoseok. Hoseok just stuck out his tongue at him and played with Taehyung's hair.

"So, are you guys making out now?" Taehyung suddenly asked out of the blue.

Jungkook almost spit out his drink and you blushed madly. Seokjin on the other hand gave a death stare at both Taehyung and Jungkook, "Taehyung, stop asking stupid questions. Of course they're not making out. They're just dating."

"Y-Yeah, T-Tae. We're just d-d-dating." Jungkook gulped and shifted his eyes towards you.

You smiled at Jungkook and said, "Maybe we are making out, who knows?" you winked at Jungkook. Seokjin was so furious he got up and wanted to tackle you but you shield yourself by hugging Jungkook and he protected you and ended up got hit instead.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon was laughing histerically while Taehyung got scared that hemight be next and hid behind Jimin eventho he's slightly smaller than him. Seokjin turned around to look for Taehyung but luckily Jimin saved his little by saying, "Aw, come on, hyung. Stop being angry," he chuckled, "Let's just enjoy the night with some snacks and movies, yeah?" Jimin flashed his famous cute smile and who could resist that, no? Even Kim Seokjin can't resist that smile of his.

 


 

You and Jungkook stood up after watching the movie halfway. "Where are you two going?" Namjoon lifted his head.

"Just going to seat outside getting some fresh air, okay?" you replied, giving him a small smile.

"Okay, but not too long. It's cold outside." Namjoon replied back.

You and Jungkook were sitting on a bench outside of your house, looking up at the sky, admiring the stars above. "Kyungie.."Jungkook started, "I..I-"

"Love you too, Jungkook." you continued his sentence and then blushed madly.

Jungkook was surprised and was Jungshook (lmao ok jokes aside) and he smiled cutely. He pointed his cheeks, asking for a peck on his cheeks and you leaned in until he suddenly turned his head and you pecked his lips instead. You were surprised and he just chuckled seeing how cute you look when you were in shock.

You covered your face with your freezing hands, "You're such a tease, Jungkook!" 

"And you're such a cutie, Kyungmin." Jungkook said softly and kissed your forehead. He hugged you slightly to give you a little warmth, "Let's go back inside okay, babe?"

"B-Babe?" your cheeks were getting red and you hid your face in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook ruffled your hair and hugged you tighter, "Damn, how can you get even more cuter?" he lifted up your chin so your looking at him and Jungkook leaned in again and kissed you passionately, "I love you, Kim Kyungmin and I'm lucky to have you."

 


 

"Oh, I'm going to CRUSH THAT COOKIE MONSTER!" Seokjin was going to barge outside the door after he and the boys peeked outside the window. But the others were holding him by the wrist, waist, leg, neck and other body parts.

"H-Hyung, don't be like this-" Jimin was struggling, pulling Seokjin by his waist and his small self was almost giving up.

Taehyung was holding onto Seokjin's legs, clinging like  koala, "Y-Yeah h-hyung! Let them be!"

Namjoon tugged Seokjin's arm while Hoseok tugged the other and both of them begged for Seokjin to stand down. I mean Seokjin was carrying a frying pan for pete's sake!

Yoongi on the other hand amused himself by watching them all struggling and all of them shouted, "MIN YOONGI!" but Yoongi just chuckled, "You guys are a bunch of fools." and he went back to sleep on the couch leaving them in misery.

 

 

 

THE END

Related image

 

 

So that is it guys! I'm sorry this is a short one but this is how I wanted it to be. Thank you so much for supporting this story since the beginning. I really appreciate it. I'm starting a new story soon and I hope you guys will be there to support it too! See you guys soon I hope! xoxo

 

HERE'S MY NEW FIC OF YOONMIN: OBLIVION

PLEASE DO SUPPORT! <3