Chapter 7

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

You woke up and felt some weight on you. You wanted to get up but the weight was kinda unbearable. ".. Why can't I get up?" you spoke to yourself. You peeked an eye and grunted when you saw Taehyung and Namjoon was on either sides of you, their legs on top of yours and arms flying over. 

You pushed Taehyung away, then Namjoon. But before you could push away Namjoon, Taehyung came back to you. You felt your legs going numb and saw that Jin was literally sleeping on your legs like a little kitten! "OMG GET OFF OF ME!" 

Namjoon grunted and hugged you closer. "You're too loud.." he mumbled in his sleep. 

"What happ--" Hoseok opened the door and started to burst out in laughter.

Jungkook and Jimin came after and Jungkook tried his very best not to laugh. You glared at both of them, "A little help here?" 

Jungkook walked pass by Jimin and Hoseok then held out his hand, "hyung, go kick Taehyung hyung off of our baby sis" Jungkook laughed at the end of his sentence. You blushed madly but tried your best to hide it.

Since Taehyung was hugging you too tight, and Namjoon was almost lying on top of you, Hoseok pulled Namjoon off first, before Jimin pushed Taehyung, not caring if he fell on the floor. Jin suddenly sat up, hair messed up, eyes squinting, "Jungkook, hands off my baby sis. And you can't call her that." Wait. What? I though he was sleeping! you thought, giving a confused look. Jungkook held both hands up to his chest, letting go of your hand. Jin rubbed his eyes, "What's with all the ruckus, guys?"

"More like, WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING HERE IN MY BED?!" you shouted. Jin scrunched his eyebrows, irritated of being shouted early in the morning.

"It's my bed," Jungkook coughed. 

"Sorry." you muttered quickly.

Taehyung finally got up and rubbed his aching head, "We were cold last night and..and we also thought you needed company and...we were scared that these s would harm you!" Taehyung pouted but his pout changed into his usual rectangular smile in a second.

"First, I don't need any company," you sighed, "Second, don't you know you're one of these s?" you threw a pillow right to Taehyung's face and let out a laugh. 

"Burned." Hoseok laughed and left the room. 

"Hobi oppa!" you shouted out and came running towards him, leaving everyone behind.

"Yes, my Minnie Mouse?" Hoseok smiled sweetly.

You linked arms with him down the stairs, "Where's Yoongi oppa?" you asked, not seeing him anywhere.

"Oh Min Suga?" Hoseok pointed to the living room, "Sweetly asleep. Why don't you try waking him up. He told me he wanted to wake up early today."

You ran towards Yoongi and shook his body hard, "Yoongi oppa! Wake up!"

"JUNG HOSEOK I TOLD YOU NOT TO WAKE--" Yoongi stopped when he saw you were the one who woke him up, "Oh! Princess~ I didn't mean to yell at you. I told Hoseok NOT to wake me up but I guess he really knows how." Yoongi flashed you a sweet, sweet smile.

Back in Jungkook's room, Namjoon was still sleeping, pulling the blankets more. Jimin was strugging to get away from Taehyung since that alien went back to sleep while clinging on Jimin's legs. And Jungkook was about to turn around and leave when Jin stopped him, "Jungkook." Jungkook stopped and tilt his head to the side just enough to show Jin that he was listening, "Where's mom and dad?" 

"They left for work. Yeah, I know it's Sunday but they got business to handle." Jungkook turned all the way to face Jin, "and we got the house all to ourselves." then the boy smiled playfully before turning back around and went downstairs.


"Omg. This is getting a little bored," Taehyung complained, "Can we do something exciting?"

"What do you suggest?" Namjoon asked, lying on Taehyung's lap after he woke up a while ago.

"Snooker?" Yoongi asked, swirling Hoseok's brown locks.

"baby sis, you okay with that?" Jin asked.

You thought for awhile, "Yea sure. I've been wanting to play snooker."

"Then it's settled!"

You guys went to the place where, as far as you know, your brothers and Bangtans love to hangout. They're like the regular boys who'd come every weekend that even the owner of the place knows them and became close friends. You weren't really that good in snooker. Heck, you don't even know how to play! So you decided to just sit down and observe the surroundings. "Not playing?" Jimin sat beside you, eyes focused to his idiot friends.

"Nope" you asnwered, "Terrible at it."

"You should ask Jungkook on how to play. He's really good in snooker." Jimin smiled, "Wel, I guess you could say he's good in everything." Jimin added a chuckle.

"Kookie? No. Not in a million years" you joked.

"Kookie?" Jimin laughed whole-heartedly, "What a cute nickname. Don't tell me he let you call him that."

"Not to give you a heart attack, but yes." you giggled.

Jimin pat your head softly before gently carressing your hair, "You're lucky. Because you're the first girl I see that Jungkook really wanna hangout with," he paused, "and accept his cute nickname." 

You really didn't know how to react. Whether to be happy, overwhelmed, overjoyed, dissapointed, relieved--- "Jeon Jungkook!" you came back to reality when Jimin suddenly called the said boy and he was already walking towards your direction.

"yea, shawty?" Jungkook joked, you trying best not to laugh.

"Why this little-- ugh nevemind. Why don't you teach Kyungmin how to play snooker." Jimin looked at you before plastering a smirk across his face. Whaaat? I didn't ask for this!

"Sure. Snooker's not that hard, you know?" Jungkook smiled before pulling you to another pool table, away from the ones the others were at. "So, all you gotta do is hit this white ball and knocking the other coloured balls with this cue into the pockets" he held up the white ball and the cue (a long stick to knock the balls), "I'll start." Jungkook bend his body slightly and held the cue, one hand at the front and the other a little behind. Aiming for the right angle, he knocks the white ball, breaking the triangle formation. "Okay, your turn."

You took a deep breath and held the cue. You bend your body a little and practically copied what Jungkook was doing a while ago. When you were about to knock the white ball, you ended up hitting air, missing the white ball. You mentally facepalmed yourself and Jungkook was chuckling.

You closed your eyes, trying to swallow the embarrassment when suddenly you felt someone behind you. He puts himself close to you, holding your hand, putting one on the taper of shaft and the other on the grip. He bended himself, making you bend also, following the flow. You could feel his breath near your ear, sending shivers down your spine. He guided you and aimed for the white ball and finally knocking it and knocking the other balls, making one of them enter the pocket. Jungkook broke the distance between the two of you, the suffocating silence might drown you to death in a moment, "And that's how you play snooker" Jungkook smiled, ruffling your hair a little.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Yoongi shouted.

Jin smacked Yoongi's head, "No, they are not." Jin drifted his gaze to you, "We're going to get some smoothies. Are you guys done?"

You quickly ran towards Jin, leaving Jungkook behind, "Love to"


Arriving at the smoothie shop, you guys sat at one table. Some girls were obviously drooling over the boys and you were really used to it. But you know the boys wouldn't really care. You ordered for a strawberry smoothie, drinking a little. You were talking to the others when you realised Taehyung kept drinking yours and you pushed his head away, "Tae oppa! Stop drinking mine! You have yours!"

"But yours are delicious!" Taehyung pouted, struggling to get yours.

"You got thesame flavour, idiot!" Namjoon burried his face in his palms, "How are we even brothers. Gosh really.."

"Oh really?" Taehyung took a sip of his smoothie, "You're right!" he kept drinking.

"Next time, try drinking yours first before tasting others," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

You just shrugged off Taehyung's childish attitude and stared out the window. The bell of the shop, signaling for new customers, rang and it drew your attention, "Oh..My..God.." you said under your breath.

"Baby sis?" Hoseok waved his hand infront of you but you were too focused on something or someone who just entered the shop..

 

Image result for divider transparent

 

SUBSCRIBE?

COMMENT?

NO SILENT READER PLEASE?

UPVOTE?

THANKS FOR READING!

 

Wow. What a long wait. So sorry for that. School started and I was too busy. I hope this chapter is okay though. Please keep on supporting this story! Please comment too okay? I'm really curious of what you guys think about this fic. I really appreciate it! See you guys next chapter!