Chapter 5

My Kim Brothers

Image result for divider transparent

 

Weekend came real fast. It was weird that you were'nt sleeping in on a weekend or probably because your phone buzzed annoyingly near you. You rubbed your sleepy eyes and grabbed your phone. It was an unknown number: "Kyungmin, wanna go out?"

How did this fellow know my name? No. How did he even get my number? Since curiosity got the best of you, you replied: "I won't just go out with a stranger. Who is this?"

You threw your phone away and was about to go back to your dreamland when your phone buzzed again. "Ughh" you groaned: "Why don't you guess.."

"Jiminie oppa?" you replied.

"Why do you think I'm him?"

"Idk. I just guessed. Wait. Is this Kookie?" you suddenly asked.

"Kookie? Cute nickname. I like it. Just come over to the Heaven's Cafe so you could meet this prince charming of yours." the person replied. 

You were thinking hard on whether to go or just stay in bed. But curiosity always got the best of you and you got up from bed, taking a good refreshing shower and got ready. But if he said prince charming, isn't it Yoongi oppa? Since he calls me Princess. 

"Where are you going, baby sis? Usually, you'll still be in bed on a weekend." Jin looked at you, confused.

"I'm just gonna meet a friend, okay?" you replied back while putting on your sneakers.

"Friends? I thought you didn't have one, unless it's the Bangtans." Jin cocked an eyebrow.

"I do have friends, oppa. Just not in school. And the Bangtans aren't just friends," you paused, "Bestfriends, to be precise." you smiled sweetly towards your dear brother.


Just like the mystery guy asked, (well, you're not really sure of the gender) you arrived at Heaven's Cafe. The aroma of multiple coffees lingered in your nostrils. You took a seat in the corner, eyes searching for the person you were going to meet. Suddenly, your eyes were covered by something (or someone) but you didn't panic. You just froze at your spot.

"Guess," the person said.

Wait. That voice. "Hoseok oppa?" it sounded more like a question rather than an answer.

"You're really good at guessing," Hoseok took a seat opposite yours, "Well, in real life, that is. Because you're a really terrible guesser if it's through messages." he laughed.

"Of course! I couldn't have guessed if it wasn't for your obnoxious voice." you joked. Hoseok ruffled your hair in response. "So, what's up?" you asked after taking orders.

"Oh nothing.. I was just bored," Hoseok his chapped lips, "I asked the others but they were kinda lazy, well, Yoongi hyung that is." he paused when the waitress came with the orders, "Jimin had to go visit his parents since he hasn't visit them in awhile. Yoongi was obviously sleeping though he kept on mumbling 'I'm doing errands'. Your brothers had to do chores(?)," he asked and you nodded, "And Jungkook said he had something to do."

Your heart suddenly sped up at the name, Jungkook. You lifted your mug and took a sip of your hot chocolate. "Oh, I see. So you ended up texting me."

Hoseok nodded, "Oh and speaking of Jungkook, you call Jungkook, Kookie?" he laughed aloud.

"What? He didn't mind either" your cheeks were flushed red and avoided eye contact with Hoseok.

"Wow. I never thought Jungkook wouldn't mind you calling him that. Because as far as I know, that brat really takes care of his so called 'cool' image," Hoseok wiped away the tears at the corner of his eyes from laughing too much.

You crossed your arms over your chest, "Enough talking about Koo-- I mean Jungkook," you fixed your words, "W-Where did you even get my number, ?" you changed the topic.

"Me? ?" Hoseok gasped and dramatically closed his mouth with both hands, "How dare you," then he let out a laugh, "Remember when you went to the counter that day when we bought ice cream?" you nodded, "While the others were busy chatting about nonesense, I saw your phone on the table and got your number, and here I am sitting with you!" he smiled like a child.

"You opened my phone without my permission?" you hit Hoseok's head.

He rubbed his head, "Well, past is past. It's not good to keep grudges." You just rolled your eyes at him and stood up, "Where are you going?"

"Home," you replied, "I can't just let my brothers do the chores, the house might get even messier and Jin oppa can't even use the washing machine, remember?" 

Hoseok chuckled, "Yeah, who can forget?" he stood up also and link arms with you, "I should send you home."

Walking home with Hoseok was never a quiet one, there's always stories Hoseok would tell. "Hey, isn't that Kookie?" Hoseok pointed at the tall figure and you followed. "Jungkook ah!" Hoseok came running towards the said boy.

"Oh? Hyung!" Jungkook smiled. His eyes drifted to you, "Kyungmin, you're here too?"

You only nodded and the three of you walked together. "Where were you going, Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"I was gonna buy things for mom. She asked me to buy groceries." Jungkook replied. You were very quiet than you were before, "Cat caught your tongue?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"N-No. I was j-just thinking, that's all." you smiled.

Hoseok's phone suddenly rang, "Hello?"

"Jung Hoseok! Why aren't you at home! I was cleaning your room when I saw some magazines!--" Hoseok pulled away his phone from his ear since his mother was yelling too loud.

"What magazine?" Hoseok asked innocently.

"The one with a bunch of y girls! You come home right now or I'll--"

"Mom, I'll come home right away," Hoseok looked at both of you and mouthed a 'sorry' before walking the other direction, "Just don't throw them away, okay?" you heard Hoseok spoke to his mom at the end. I knew he's a .

"Guess I'll you home then," Jungkook smiled.

Walking with Jungkook was pretty nice. It wasn't awkward, oh heaven's no. It was just right. "Why were you with Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asked, eyes still focused on the sidewalk.

"He just needed someone to talk to since all of you were busy," you answered.

"Did you guys talked about me?" Jungkook gave a sly grin.

You choked on your saliva, "W-What? No." you answered almost immediately. Jungkook chuckled at you and just continued walking.


"Here we are," Jungkook gave you a smile. He suddenly took out a sticky pad and a pen then stick the paper on your head, "In case you get lonely."

You pulled the paper of your head and saw Jungkook's phone number, "Do you always bring paper and pen when you go on walks?" you asked.

"Yea, in case there are some hot chics that I can pick up," he winked. You were kinda dissapointed and maybe you made it look so obvious, "I'm just messing with you. My mom wanted me to buy groceries, remember? So I always bring paper and pen in case she has more stuff to add." Jungkook ruffle your hair making you blush.

You suddenly threw yourself to Jungkook and gave him a quick hug, "Thanks for sending me home, Kookie."

"Y-Yea, sure. No problem, Kyungie." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you guys think our baby sis likes him?" Taehyung spoke, peeking out the window with his other hyungs.

"I'm 100% sure.." Namjoon paused, "She doesn't" then he let out a laugh.

"Why?" Jin asked, "Not like I want her to, but Jungkook's--"

"Hey...guys? What are you guys doing?" you asked, seeing them smushed against the window and quickly scambled on their feets.

"And that's how the fangirls stared at you from the window Namjoon," Jin quickly covered, "Oh hey, baby sis! Didn't see you there!"

"Hey you guys wanna watch movies?" Taehyung suddenly asked, changing the topic.

"Oh, sure! I want horrors!" You skipped to search for some DVDs on the shelves.

"Nice cover, hyung. You should do that more often," Taehyung whispered to Jin, making Jin feel proud of himself. Psh..


Jungkook left the supermarket after buying tons of his mom's groceries. Gosh, that woman really likes to cook. Walking back home, he stood by the doorstep and saw two pair of shoes that was too familiar to not know.

"I'm home!" Jungkook announced.

"Yo, Jungkook!" Yoongi reached his arms up in the air while sitting (actually lying) on the couch as if it was his own home.

"Can you stop being such a lazy and help me carry these, hyung?" Jungkook gestured towards the plastic bags.

Yoongi groaned and forced himself to get up and helped Jungkook carrying some of the plastic bags, "Mom! Your sweet son is already back!" Yoongi shouted towards the kitchen. Yoongi, Well actually, the whole Bangtan Boys address any parents of theirs with 'mom' or 'dad'. That's how close they were.

"Oh, sweetie, you're home. Was it too much of me to ask you buy these?" Mrs Jeon spoke to his son.

"Well, I'm a strong man. I can buy as much as you want, mom" Jungkook chuckled.

"Hey lil bro~" Jimin came from behind and slung an arm over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Oh, hyung! You're here too. I knew the two pair of shoes belonged to Yoongi hyung and you," Jungkook smiled.

"I'm gonna go cook for dinner. So why don't you call over those Bangtan Boys of yours, honey." Mrs Jeon said before starting her cooking.

"We'll help, Mom!" Yoongi and Jimin said in unison while Jungkook went to the living room to call the Bangtan Boys.

"Hyung, mom wants all of you to come to my house since she's gonna cook a big meal. Call Hoseok hyung for me, will you?" Jungkook spoke to the person on the other line.

"Yea, okay. Can I bring my baby sis?" Taehyung asked on the other line, "I wouldn't wanna let her home alone."

"Of course!" Jungkook answered almost immediately before shutting his mouth with the palm of his hand, "I mean..If she wants. Mom would like a girl to talk to." Jungkook kept his cool and finally hung up the phone.


"I think we need to stop this movie," Taehyung announced, earning confuse looks from all of you, "Jungkook called. He said his mom asks us over for dinner."

"Oh yeah! I'm on! Mom's cooking the best!" Namjoon shouted, fist pumped in the air.

Jin stopped the movie and stood up, "well what are we waiting for?" He looked at each and everyone, "Let's get ready."

You didn't know why but you felt like dressing up nicely. Is it because I'm meeting Jungkook? No. Is it because I'm meeting his mom? Oh God.. It feels like he's introducing me to his-- Wait.What am I saying.. You held your cheeks which were already burning up.

You decided to wear a cute flowery dress, tied your hair up in a messy bun and put some make up. Well, a little make up wouldn't hurt, would it? You just wanted to look nice. 

Walking downstairs, your brothers didn't gaped at you like they did when you wanted to register for school that day. Instead, they just smiled at you, "You look pretty, baby sis." Namjoon kissed the top of your head, "Mom will really like you. Promise."

"You really think so? I'm just nervous," you laughed after that.

Arriving at Jungkook's house, you were nervous as hell. "Oh hyung! You've arrived. Hoseok hyung arrived awhile ago." you heard Jungkook's voice. You were hidng behind your brothers. When your brothers walked in, leaving you, Jungkook looked surprised, "K-Kyungmin..You look..." Omg. He's gonna say I overdressed. Or simply laugh. Omg. Why did I agreed at this? "Really beautiful" Jungkook finished his sentence and gave you a really warm smile. So warm, that you might just melt there.

"Omg. Princess! You look dashing tonight," Yoongi, being the 'romantic' guy he is, kissed the back of your hand and gestured you to come in as if the house was his own.

 

Image result for divider transparent

 

SUBSCRIBE?

COMMENT?

NO SILENT READER PLEASE?

UPVOTE?

THANKS FOR READING!

 

So, first, I'd say sorry because I didn't put up another chapter yesterday because I had some personal reasons. Anyways, this chapter came out a lot longer than I expected. I'll just continue this situation on the next chapter soon. See you guys next chapter!