Ep 9

Life as a fangirl

They quickly broke the hug. "We'll go first" the leader said. "Yeah sure" she said as she walked to the door and opened it. "Thank you for the suprise visit. Come again. No , don't come again" Baekhyun said making Jihyo send him a death glared while BTS laughed at him. "We're really sorry about this" Jimin said. 

"Nah , no big deal" she said and smiled widely. "No big deal ? No ? Its frea-" Baekhyun's word cut when she put her finger on his lips. "Yeah.  Yeah.  Shut up. Ignore him" she said and smile awkwardly. "I'll call you" Jimin whispered before being pulled by his hyung. "Bye !" They shouted and quickly ran to their car. She closed the door.

She saw Baekhyun was doing his 'are you kidding me' face but this time its a little bit scary. "Yah , you scared me" Jihyo said as she hit his arm. "You let them come again ?" He asked as he followed Jihyo to the kitchen. Jihyo was washing the cup while Baekhyun was sitting on the counter. 

"Yeah , why ?" She asked. "Why ? They are famous group boyband. What if the reporter know ?" He asked. Jihyo was looking at him with her 'you're right' face. "See.  If the media know about it , there's no turning back" he said. "How about , you being grateful that you have seen a famous boyband in front of your own eyes" she said as she sat beside him.

"I'm not their fanboy. How can I be grateful after seing them" he said. "Yeah , you dont even know their name. Anyway.  Lets go out today" she said. "With who ?" He asked. "With me and Jimin" she answered. "Jimin ?" He said as his eyes were widen. "Yeah , Jimin" she said and nodded her head rapidly.

"Okay ? Okay ? Okay ?" She said while making her puppy eyes. "Oh okay" he said. Then there was a knock on the door. "Who is it ?" He asked her. She shrugged and walked to the door. As soon as she opened it , she screamed. "Yah Jihyo wha- Ahhh" he shouted to. It was his mom. Mrs Baekhyun. She was wearing a green face mask , wearing a pyjama and her hair tied into a bun. "Mom ?" He asked.

"Omg , Byung Baekhyun. You make me worried" she said. "I'm sorry mom" he said as scratched back of his neck. "No , Mrs Byun. Its me who call him" Jihyo said. "Why ?" His mom asked. "There's someone in my house" Jihyo said. "Ha ? Who ?" His mom asked concernly. "Nah , just a friend" Jihyo said. 

"Anyway Baekhyun , let's go" his mom said. "Oh , Jihyo-ah.  Come breakfast at our house" his mom invited. "Its okay" she refused nicely. "Okay then. We'll go first" his mom said. 

She closed the door and sighed. "Okay.  Another weird day but still I like it" She said and smiled. She then quickly went to the bedrrom to take her towel and went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile Baekhyun. 

"Mom , how dad confessed to you ?" He asked his mom as he dried his hair using the towel. "Hmm , as i know its on Christmas. He took me to the bench at the park near my house. Then he suddenly kissed my forehead and confessed to me" his mom answered her son question. "Just that ?" He asked. "Yeah   just that ?" His mom asked.

"Why ? Want to tell her already" his mom asked. "I planned to" he answered. "Then , do it" his mom said as she patted his son's shoulder. He sighed. "I don't think I can" he said and hung his head low. "Why ?" She asked. "She's the ultimate superb hardcore fangirl of BTS " he said. His mom laughed. He lifted his head and saw she smiled sweetly.

Mrs Byun sat in front of him. "I'm a fangirl to" she said and smirked "Just like Jihyo". "What ? But how dad steal your heart ?" He asked. "I dont .. remember" she said making his head leaned on the table. "Auww , dont be like this. Just try it" his mom said. 

In BTS's dorm.

"Jungkookie , what should i wear ?" Jimin asked Jungkook. "Jiminie" he said but then received a death glared from him. "I mean hyung , its cold outside". "Oh yeah. I'll just wear my new hoodie" he said and patted the maknae head. "Yeah yeah whatever" he said , feeled annoyed. 

Back to Jihyo. 

"Its cold outside" Jihyo said as she patted her chin while looking inside her closet. "Aha" she said and take out her cream sweater , pair of jeans and her beanie. "Perfect ? Oh who cares" she said. She then change her clothes after Jimin called her. 

After changing , she called Baekhyun. 10 minutes after that , Baekhyun arrived. "Do we really have to go ?" He asked. "Yeah.  Of course. If not I'll be alone" she said. "Yeah right.  It's not like you don't have your Jimin" he said and rolled his eyes. "Just this time" she said. Then there was a knock on the door. 

She opened the door. It was Jimin. "Let's go" Jimin said and pulled Jihyo hand. "Huh , alone ? Yeah right alone. You just wait Jihyo-ah" Baekhyun muttered. Then suddenly Jihyo pulled his hand to. 

They were in the car. Jimin seated between Jihyo and Baekhyun. Jimin and Jihyo was laughing happily while Baekhyun was like judging them so hard and muttered some words. Curse words ?

They were at the mall already. They were planning to accompany Jihyo to buy some groceries. Jihyo was in the trolley  , Jimin going to push it and as always Baekhyun at the back , alone. Muttering some curse words again.

They were in cereal section. Jimin was busy covering himself. Then Baekhyun taking his chance to help her. This time , Jimin was the one who alone. When Jihyo was busy taking some food , the boys will having an eye contact. 

Aftter they finished buying the groceries , they went to eat. While on the way to the cafe nearby , Jihyo tell Baekhyun to be himself , a cheerful person. Jihyo can be really uncomfortable when he dont be himiself.

They get in the cafe as if like there was a smoke when they opened the door and there was music on the background. Jihyo was flipping her hair , both Baekhyun's hand were in his pockets and Jimin make his famous eye smile. 

They back to their sense when a waiter asked them. The three quickly bow , "for three please" Jihyo said. The waiter nodded his head and showed them to their seats. "Umm , i want to go to the toilet first" Jihyo said.

The two nodded their heads. "What do you want to eat ?" Jimin asked. "As usual" Jihyo answered while looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodded his head. "So.  Actually. Do you have a feelings towards her ?" Jimin asked. Baekhyun was shocked by his sudden question.

"What if i have ?" Baekhyun asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Then i think we have to be a competitors" Jimin said and smirked. After hearing his answers , they were having a sharp eye contact. So who actually going to wins Jihyo's heart ?

Ep 9 done. How is it ? Like it ? Do comment after you guys read. I want to know what you guys think about this chapter. Thank you for the comments guys. I love you guys. Subscribe and upvote too. Hee ~