Ep 3

Life as a fangirl

"Jihyo-ah" Baekhyun said as walked closer to her. Jihyo lifted her head , "Baekhyun-ah" she said while catching her breath. Baekhyun helped her to get up and hugged her tightly. She buried her face on his chest. "Shh , don't cry" he said. "I want my mom and dad" she said.

Baekhyun pulled her to the couch. "Sit here" he said and went to the kitchen. "Here , drink it" he said while give the glass to her. "Are you okay ?" He asked. "Okay ? How can I be okay" she said , almost shouting. He sighed. 

"You want to stay here or you want to come to my house ?" He asked. "I think , I'll stay here , just can you leave me alone" she said while looking at him. He looked at her sadly , "Okay , just call ms if you want anything" he said. She nodded her head. Before he leave , he gave her a last hug.

5 days after her parents died. 5 days she didn't go to school. Baekhyun always brought her a breakfast. Then , she realised that she's being childish. On the sixth day , she planned to live alone , live like her old life. Fangirling over them. She's sure that she missed many about BTS.

Its weekend , and as usual Baekhyun come over to her house. A knock on the door. "That must be Baekhyun" she said happily fter she read the news about BTS will holdd another fanmeeting. She ran to the door and opened it. She smile widely when she saw Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at her wierdly but he glad that she already live like her old life. "Woah , why so happy" he asked. "BTS going to hold another fanmeeting , wohoo" she said and jumped happily. "Woah.  Calm down Ms Fangirl" he said as he hold her shoulder. "Anyway.  Who's going to send you ?" He asked while raising his eyebrow.

Jihyo crossed her arms and smiled. "You're creepy" he said and pushes her to the side and get in her house. "Ahh, Baekkie-ah , let's go" she whined. "No" he said. 

"Yes" she said firmly.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Ye-" Jihyo's mouth shut when Baekhyun kissed her.

Baekhyun kissed her. After 1 minute he pulled his lips. "No" he said softly. Then , she come back to her sense. She hit his arm rapidly. "Yah , You. Stole. My. First. Kiss" she said and continue hitting his arm. Baekhyun keep winced in pain. "Okay , okay , I sorry" he said.

Jihyo stop hitting him. "Since , you stole my first kiss , you have to go with me to the fanmeeting" she said and smirked. Baekhyun quickly rubbed his lips and rubbed it on her lips. "Yah , what are you doing" she asked and take some tissues to rubbed her lips. "I'm giving back your first kiss" he said. 

"What the , Baekkie-ah.  Its not funny" she said "You have to go with me". He shake his head. "I dont want to be your friends anymore" she said. "Oh okay" he said and switched the channel on the television. Jihyo's eyes widen. Jihyo try again to go to the fan meeting with him but Baekhyun ignored her.

Then , she gave up and went to the kitchen. She come back to the living room with a bowl of ice cream. Baekhyun gulped when he saw his favourite ice cream. "I know you want some" she said and start to eat the ice cream. At the end , he gave up. He promised her that he will go to the fanmeeting with her. 

"So , when the fanmeeting ?" He asked while washing the bowl. Kihyo sat on the counter , "Next week". "What day ?" Another question come out from his mouth. "Its saturday" she answered. He nodded his head. "You're promised right ?" She asked. He nodded his head again. "Make the handshake first" she said.

"Okay" he said. They stand facing each other and start the handshake. Start with a normal handshake , a fist pump , a finger snap and lastly a big hug. "I love you" she said. He broke the hug , "As a what ?" He asked. "Of course as a friend" she said "Cause I already had a boyfriend". Baekhyun scoffed , "Whatever". Just , when will you stop fangriling over them ?.

Chapter three is out. Like it ? I'm glad if you guys like it. Thank you very much for my commenters and my subbies. Oh , and to anyone who upvote my story , I really appreciate that. Thank you very much. Do comment after you guys read cause i want to know what you guys think about my story. Hee , Enjoy ~