Ep 10

Life as a fangirl

"What are you guys doing ? Having an eye competition ?" She asked and laughed. After hearing her voice , Baekhyun looked at the floor while Jimin gave her his eye smile. Then the waiter come. After they finished their ordering , there was an awkward silince.

The boys secretly kicking their foot , since they sat in front of each other. Jihyo was playing her phone. She was wearing her earphone , "Woah , his voice was really good. Nah , his voice was extremely good" she said to herself making the two looked at her.

She was humming the song. "Hey.  I know this song. Its sofa right ? Jungkook cover this song" Jimin said. She nodded her head. "Yeah.  His voice was really good for his age I mean our age. Even us two doesn't have a good voice" she said. The food arrived.

'Wait , you two were same age as Jungkook ?" Jimin asked. "Woah , no need to overacting" Baekkhyun said. "Yeah why ?" She asked. "Nothing" Jimin shook his head. "Anyway.  Why you're voice were not good as jungkook ?" Baekhyun asked with his innocent face making Jimin chocked on his drink. 

"Yah , Baekkie-ah , its not nice to say like that. I'm sure you haven't heard his high note in Let Me Know" Jihyo said while pointing at Jimin who was smirking. "How many times do I have to tell you. I am not their fanboy. How should i know ?" Baekhyun asked , almost raising his voice. 

Then , they were in silence again. Jimin started to feel uncomfortable. "We should eat right know and go back" Jimin said. They nodded their heads and started to dig in. After few minutes , they finished their food. Jihyo paid the bill. Then , they went back home. 

"Bye" she said and waved to Jimin. "Bye" Jimin waved back and go. The two were standing in front of Jihyo's house. "What is wrong with you ?" She asked as she folded her arms. "Why should I answer you ?" Baekhyun said and rolled his eye. 

Jihyo was shocked by his answers. "Yah , you're never like this" she said. "Well , you who changed me like this" Baekhyun said and folded his arms "You who leave me alone" he muttered that sentences. Jihyo sighed. "Can you just be yourself" she said. 

"I am being myself" he said. "What ? By being sulky all day ?" Jihyo said and raised her eyebrow. "Pfft , its not like you don't know me. I'm being sulky when someone take my stuff from me !" Baekhyun said , raising his voice. 

"What ? Can you just stop being childish ?" She asked. "Then can you stop fangirling about them ?" He answered. "You know what ? I hate you !" She said. "Well , I hate you too !" Baekhyun answered. Jihyo shocked. She was expecting he to say 'I'm sorry' or 'I'm sorry for being like this. Let's have a friendship like back then'.

Then the two turned back and walked to their home. Jihyo turned to watch Baekhyun , he was opening the door angrily. "I'm the one being childish" she said as she hung her head low and opened the door. Without realising , Baekhyun was watching her , "I'm sorry" he said and closed the door.

At Baekhyun's house. 

"Hey , Baekhyun-ah , whe-" his mom words stop when he quickly ran to the upstairs. Mrs Byun go to his son's bedroom. "Hey , what's wrong ?" His mom asked. "I don't know" Baekhyun answered. "Is it about Jihyo ?" She asked. He lifted his head. "Why ? She rejected ?" She asked and laughed. 

"No , I don't have the chance at all" he answered. His mom smile , "I'm sure you had a chance , you just need to be really confident" his mom said and rubbed his back. 

Back to Jihyo.

Jihyo was sipping her drink as she played Jungkook's cover Sofa. "I hope he don't get mad at me" she said. 

Next morning.

The two does their morning routine. As always , she will wear her earphone and played all BTS's songs. While they were walking to the school , they saw each other. She ran to him.  But then he quickly wore his earphone and walked away.  Leaving Jihyo at the back , dumbfounded.

In the class , 

"Okay , class , we're going to have a test tomorrow" Mrs Kwon said. "But teacher" a student said. "No but but" she said "Just read all your science notes". "Okay" all the students said. With that , Mrs Kwon get out from the classroom.

Baekhyun was going to take his notes , the he saw Jihyo leaned her head on the table , sleeping. Their table had a little gap , since they fight. Her hair covered her face.  He tucked her hair behind her ear. 

Revealed her beautiful face but with panda eyes. He chuckled. "Marathon ?" He said. But then , she turned her face to the other side. His smile faded away. "I'm sorry" he sighed and continue doing what he do. Jihyo heard him.

Finish ! I'm sorry , I think this chapter was kinda boring. But I promised to make it better , so , wait for me. Thank your upvoting and subscribing this story.  And the comments also. I love you guys. Nway , did you guys heard the news that she's going to be MC for Gayo Daejun along with Mino , Baro , L , Younghwa and Nickhun ? I kinda envy with her but still I'm happy for her. Nway , keep commenting , subscribing and upvoting my story. Hee ~