Ep 12

Life as a fangirl

Look at this. Auww , Mino. He's so cute xD I want Winner come to Running Man and then Mino and Jihyo will be partner xD

"Jihyo-ah" Jimin called her as he sat beside her. Jungkook looked at her. "What are doing ?" He asked. "I'm cooking" she answered and smile widely. Jungkook try to hold his laughter while Jimin send her a death glared. 

"Anyway , do you want to go back right know ? Its getting late" Jimin said. She looked at her phone. "Oh , yeah. Its getting late" she said. "Let me send you" Jimin said. She nodded her head. Jungkook wants to follow , but Jimin didn't let him.

In the car. 

"Are you and Baekhyun fight ?" He asked carefully. "This is the 101 times I've heard this question" she said "Nah , maybe he wants a little time to be alone". "Is this because of me ?" He asked. "No , no. There's nothing to do with you" she said as she quickly shook her head. 

"You know what , I'm sorry" he said. "What ? For what ?" She asked. "Hmm , maybe because I broke your friendship with Baekhyun" he said. "No , no. You can't say that. You have nothing to do with me and Baekhyun. You'll always be my bias on Saturday or maybe you'll be my bias on everyday" she said and smiled sweetly.

Few minutes after that , they arrived. "Okay , thank you , Jiminie" Jihyo said as she patted his head. Jimin made his poker face. "What ?" She asked. "Nothing" he said and patted her head back. "Bye" she said and get out from the car. "Bye" he said and waved at her.

She unlocked the door and get in. "I'm home , home" she said and smiled. But then , her smile fadded away. She then decided to take a bath. After few minutes she finished washed herself. She stand in front of her mirror.

"Hmm , I kinda miss him" she said to her reflection. Suddenly , she remembered the scene in the bus. He whispered to her that he like her. Actually Jihyo was awake when he helped her to lean in his shoulder. 

She look at her reflection. "I'm blushing" she said as she cupped her face. "No. No. It can't be" she said and put her hand on her heart. She then throw herself to the bed. "I better sleep" she said and after that , she drifted to her dreamland.

Next morning.

She's at her locker to take some books. Then Minjung walked beside her. "Oh , Minjung-ah" she said but she ignored her. "Hey , Minjung-ah" Baekhyun said as he hung his hand on her shoulder. The two walked leaving Jihyo stand dumbfounded at her llocker.

Jihyo get in her class. She then saw Minjung sat at her seat. She walked to her. Minjung was about to get up but then Baekhyun held her hand. "Go sit behind" Baekhyun said with his poker face on. 

After hearing that , she sat behind. "Aren't you a little bit harsh ?" Minjung whispered. "I don't care about it. Just stick with the plan" he whispered back. She nodded her head.

Jihyo was watching them silently at the back. "Why i feel wierd inside ?"She asked herself as she throw her pencil case on the table harshly. "My pencil case" she said and caressed her pencil case.

"Okay.  Class , we're going to start the test now" Mrs Kwon said. With that , they started the test. Then Mrs Kwon called Jihyo. "Ah yes teacher" she answered. "Why you change your place ?" She asked. Baekhyun lifted his head a little bit. "Umm , because I want to" Jihyo answered and smiled at her. Mrs Kwon smiled back to her. "Okay. Continue".

Recess time. 

Jihyo went to the rooftop. She opened the door and closed it harshly. She then shouted , "I HATE YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN !!". "No , I LIKE YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN BUT I STILL HATE YOU !!" She shouted. "Arghh , what am i saying ?!" She asked herself as she laid on the grass since their rooftop were like a garden.

Meanwhile Baekhyun. 

"Hey where's Jihyo ?" Kai asked. "Yeah.  Where's she ?" Sehun asked back. Again,  all of them looked at Baekhyun. "Maybe she wants a little time alone ?" He said. Then, they continue eating.

School ended.

Jihyo was sleeping in the class. None of them help to awake Jihyo including Baekhyun and Minjung. 

"Good job today" Baekhyun said and high fived Minjung. "I don't know but I feel bad for her" she said. "Trust me. Your friendship with her will never end. See you tomorrow" he said. "Okay , bye" she said and walked away. 

Baekhyun started to walk. Then a hand pulled his hand. He turned and saw Jimin. "What ?" Baekhyun asked. "We need to talk" Jimin said.

Okay , I'm done. Sorry if this chapter kinda short and boring. Sorry again bc of the late update. I was busy watching Gayo DaeJun. Jihyo was so pretty and the boys were so handsome. Mino is so cute XD. Nway , do comment after you guys read. And as always , thank you for the comments. I love you guys.