Ep 13

Life as a fangirl

"What do you want ?" Baekhyun asked while looking at Jimin with his scary face. "Can you wear a nice look. You look ugly" Jimin said. "Okay" he said and smile while blinking his eyes rapidly. 

"Oh , stop it. That look only suits Jihyo" Jimin said making Baekhyun wear his scary face again. "Okay , tell me the truth" Jimin said. Beakhyun nodded his head. 

"Are you and Jihyo fight ?" Jimin asked. "If i say yes and i say it is all your fault ?" Baekhyun asked. "I'll take that" Jimin said. "Okay.  Take that" Baekhyun said. Jimin laughed.

"Look , I'm sorry" Jimin said "I want you and Jihyo get back". Baekhyun looked at him wierdly. "Did V's friend kidnap you abd brainwashed you ?" Baekhyun asked. "What ? V's friend ? Brainwashed ?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah , Jihyo said. V is an alien" Baekhyun said making Jimin laughed. "No , its me" Jimin said. "But you look really different in the Bangtan Bomb. In Bangtan Bomb you're like *dance to Touch My Body* and here you we're like a character in drama. Is this a hidden camera ?" Baekhyun asked.

"Can you listen to me for a while ?" Jimin asked. "Oh okay , sorry. Continue" Baekhyun said. Jimin take a deep breath. "In the practise room yesterday. After BTS finished practising , Jungkook had a conversation with her. I heard that Jungkook asked her if she had a feelings towards you and then she answered yes. Then , I Heard he asked if she confessed to you then she answered 'I was about to' then Jungkook asked 'Then what happen ?' And then she answered because you had a feelings towards this girl in your school. The end" Jimin ended his speach with a bow.

Meanwhile Jihyo ,

She was still sleeping in the class. She then suddenly awake because of cold breeze. "Where's everyone" she asked herself. Then she looked at her watch. "School endded already. But yeah of course he's not going to wake me up" she said refrering to Baekhyun. After finished tidy her bag , she walked home.

Back to Baekhyun and Jimin. 

Baekhyun was looking at him. "Are you listening ?" Jimin asked. Baekhyun nodded his head. "Okay.  I want you to go back with her again" Jimin said. "But you said that you had a feelings towards her too" Baekhyun asked. "I do. But then i realised that I'm an idol and of course I will not see her everyday like you do. By the way , she just a fan but the cutest fan I've ever seen" Jimin said making Baekhyun frowned.

"Okay okay sorry" Jimin "Make sure to take care of her". "Okay , you sound like my father. Anyway , are you going anywhere ?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah.  We have TRB in Singapore" Jimin said. "Oh okay. Make sure to rest" Baekhyun. "Yeah , okay. Bye" Jimin said. "Where are you going ?" Bakehyun asked. "To Jihyo's house" Jimin said. Baekhyun scoffed. 

At Jihyo's house. 

A knock on the door. "Wait" she said as she quickly ran to the door and opened it. "Oh , Jiminie" she said and smiled. He smiled back , "Bye" he said. "Bye ?" She said back as her eyebrows met. "Yeah , I have to go" he said. "Where ?" He asked. "We have TRB in Singapore" he said.

"Haissh , I've always wanted to go to the TRB" she said. Jimin alughed. "Next time ?" He said. "Yeah , infrom me" she said. He laughed again "Okay". He looked at his watch. "I have to go" he said. 

"Oh wait" she said and ran to her bedroom. "Here" she said as she put a cap on his head "This is my christmas present for you". She smiled widely. "Thank you" he said. "Mine ?" She asked. "Yours ? Oh i have it. Close your eyes first" he said.

She closed her eyes. He then leaned closer to her and give her a peck on her cheeks and big warm hug. Jihyo was shocked at first but then she hugged back. "Thank you for being a no 1 fan of BTS" he said. "You're welcome. Thank you for exist" she said and laughed. They broke the hug. "I'll go first. Bye" he said. "Bye" she said and hugged him for the last time "Last one".

Next Morning.

"Okay class , I already mark your paper. I really impress. Your science improves especially Baekhyun" Mrs Kwon said. All the pupils clapped their hands. "As always , Jihyo get the highest score and also Baekhyun, you get the second highest this time" Mrs Kwon said and smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow , make sure to finish your work" she said. 

Recess time. 

As always , Jihyo went to the rooftop. "I felt so lonely" she sighed "I lose my parents , my bias" she smiled "and my best friend" her smile faded away. She then sat and leaned her head on the tree and closed her eyes. 

Then , Baekhyun come. "Okay , brave yourself. Just say you're sorry and confess to her" he said and take a deep breath. He walked to her and sat beside her. He saw she was sleeping. "Hey" he said as he patted her head.

"I hope you listen to me" he said "Okay , i'm really sorry. I know , I'm being so childish. i have to admit it that , I felt so jealous when you with Jimin. And about Minjung , I had nothing with her. Its just I want you to feel like I feel. Am I being to cruel. I'm sorry. Anyway , I bought a juice , drink it. Bye" he said as he put the juice beside her and get up.

Then , "Baekhyun-ah" she called. He looked at her. She get up and walked to him. "I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry for always leave you behind. I'm sorry if I'm being to annoying , yeah you know. I'm a fangirl and you have to listen the same story everyday" she said. 

Baekhyun laughed. "Nah , no big deal. I love seeing you fangirling over BTS because I can see your pretty smile" he said making Jihyo smile. Then , they do their friendship handshake. They hugged , "I actually like you" he whispered. "I like you to" she whispered and smile. Baekhyun was shocked by her statement but the he tighten their hug.

Finally , I've finish it. I think this chapter is kinda boring. I promise on the next chapter there will be many BaekHyo moment since Jimin already go to Singapore. I felt bad for Jimin , hahahah. Nway , do comment after you guys read. Oh , and maybe this story going to end real soon. Maybe another 3 or 2 chapter then my first story complete. So yeah , hope you guys like this chapter xD