Ep 5

Life as a fangirl

And the guy is , jeng jeng jeng. You guys have to read first :))

"Woah , its cold" Jihyo said after get out from the bathroom. She then start sneezing. "Ugh , I hate flu" she said and rubbed her nose. "If I get a fever tomorrow , this is all the man fault. My still hurt" she winced. "But , his eyes and his voice looks really familiar" she said as she looked at her BTS poster. "Ah nevermind" she said as she hung her towel. After few minutes , she already drifted into her dreamland.

Next morning , 

"Jihyo-ah ! Wake up" Baekhyun shouted from the living room. Jihyo groaned. He shouted again. She then get up and start sneezing again. Then , Baekhyun get in her bedroom after hearing her non stop sneezing. "Are you okay ?" He asked. "Yeah" she answered and get in the bathroom.

They were sitting at the couch. "You know what ? Something happen to me yesterday" she said as shebtied her hair into a ponytail. "What is it" he asked. "The story begins like this" she said and looked at the ceiling  , Baekhyun also looked at the ceiling.

15 minutes after that , 

"Wait , Jihyo-ah. What are we looking at ? Its already 15 minutes we looked at the blank ceiling" he said as he looked at Jihyo weirdly. "15 minutes ? Woah , I thought its already 1 hour" she said making he facepalmed himself. 

"Whatever.  Let's go" she said and pulled his hand. "Where ?" He asked. "You promised me" she whined. "But its still early" he said. "We have to go early. If not , there will be many people" she said "Come on". "Okay , okay , you don't want to change ?" He asked. "No.  Cause I'm already perfect" she said and smirked. He scoffed.

They were already on the bus. Jihyo was sleeping whila Baekhyun was playing his phone. Jihyo's head suddenly leaned on Baekhyun's shoulder. He looked at her. "Marathon again ?" He said as he put her head properly on his shoulder. "I like you" he whispered.

After few minutes , they arrived. She awake. "Yeah.  We arrived" she said happily as they get down from the bus. "Woah" he said. "See.  I told you , we have to go early" she said as she crossed her arms on her chest. "Whatever" he rolled his eyes.

While they were walking towards the entrance , she saw a big black car. "Hey , that's looks familiar , even the number plate is familiar" she said to herself. Baekhyun looked at her wierdly. "Are you okay ? Do we need to go to the hospital ?" He asked. "No , no , no need" she said as she pulled his hand and start walking again.

Jihyo was screaming like a kid get her Christmas present but she was a little bit wild. "Why I promised to go with her" he said as he wear his earphone "luckily I brought my MP3". "I wonder what so special about them" he said. He looked at Jihyo , she was extremely happy and it is happier than everyday she saw Baekhyun.

The fan meeting ends. In BTS's car.

"Woah , the best fan meeting so far" Jungkook said as he sipping his water. The six of them agreed. "Ah , I'm hungry" Suga said. "Manager-nim.  Let's stop at the cafe nearby" the leader said. The manager agreed. 

"Hey , Jiminie. Why so serious ?" Jungkook asked as he hit his arm. "Nothing , Is that her ?" Jimin asked. "Who's her ?" The six asked him. "Oh ,oh nothing" jimin answered and laughed awkwardly. 

"Hey.  Lets eat , I'm hungry. My treat" Baekhyun said. "Call.  Yay yay , Baekhyun going to treat me" Jihyo said happily. "Yeah , yeah.  Calm down. I know you love me" he said. "Ugh.  Shut up" she said.

Jihyo , Baekhyun and BTS were heading to the same cafe. Jihyo and Baekhyun come from the right side while BTS come from the opposite side. Jihyo was holding a water bottle , the bottle was opened. She was busy telling Baekhyun that Jimin waved at her.

Then , again , she bumped into someone. The same people , Its Jimin. The second iest member in BtS after J-hope (lol) , the most adorable laugh and the most charming member. The water splashed on Jimin's face. All of them gasped. "Omg , I'm really sorry" she said while taking out her handkerchief to wiped the water. She lifted her head and shocked.

"Oh , oh my God. It was BTS" she said happily to Baekhyun who's his eyes were widen as a ball. "Oh" she said and turned to Jimin. "I'm sorry , I'm really really sorry" she said.

Wait. I know this voice. Ah right, its the girl yesterday. He thought. He wiped his face. "You're the girl yesterday right ?" He asked her. This time her eyes were two times wider. "Uhh , Baekhyun-ah. I think we should go" she said as he pulled Baekhyun's hand and start to walk away. "Wait !" Jimin shout. "Oh.  I'm dead" she said.

And the guy is Park Jimin ! Oh and lulujihyo, how did you know ? Hahahah. Nway , I'm sorry if this chapter kinda hard to understand. Do comment after you guys read :)) And to my commenters, thank you very much , your comments made my day. Hee.