Ep 7

Life as a fangirl

Then , the car opened. Jihyo and Jimin quickly pulled their hands. "What take you two so long ?" Rap Monstar asked. "Ah , nothing" Jimin answered. "Where's Baekhyun ?" Jihyo asked. "Here I am" he answered as he raised his hand "Miss me ?" He added.

"Of course I am , alone with Jimin is so weird" Jihyo said making Jimin pouted. "I've told you" Jungkook said. "When did you told me ?" She asked. "Oh , I didn't ? Oh , yeah I said it to Suga hyung" Jungkook said. "Okay , bye , we'll go first" Jihyo said and get out from the car.

"Wait !" Jimin shouted making all the members shocked. He get out from the car. "Give me your phone" he whispered. Baekhyun looked at them as his eyebrow met. She gave it. He saved her number. "Okay , bye" he said as he patted her head and winked. 

In the car. 

"Yah , Jiminie , you're weird" J-hope said. "Yeah , why ? Love at the first sight ?" Suga asked. "Maybe" Jimin answered and shrugged. "Just becareful" Rap Monstar said as he busy scrolling on his phone. Jimin looked at him.

Back to Jihyo and Baekhyun.

"Okay , what a wierd day" Baekhyun said while watching Jihyo unlocked the door. They get in. "Yeah , its weird but I like it" she said and smile widely. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "What Jimin did to you ?" He asked as he crossed his arm.

"Nothing" she answered and shook her head. "Tell me" he said , this time his voice raised. "I said nothing !" She suddenly shouted. He get up , "Tell me , please" he said nicely. "Its just , nothing. There's nothing to worry about" she said. "Oh okay" he said. 

"I think I should go right know" he said. "Okay" Jihyo said as she opened the door. As Baekhyun get out from the door , she said "You're not mad at me right ?". "Why would I be mad at you" he said. "I'm sorry" she said and hugged him. "Yeah. Yeah.  No need to be sorry" he said as he hugged her and patted her head.

Night comes , 

"What for dinner ?" She asked herself. "Oh right , I don't know how to cook" she said as she facepalmed herself. "Guess I'll just eat some sandwiches" she said and started to take out the ingredients. Jihyo then suddenly hit her head rapidly. "Dang it , I don't have any bread. Ugh"

She then looked at the clock. "Still not late" she said. She get in her bedroom and changed into a hoodie since its started to cold outside. As she walked to the shop , she stopped in front of Baekhyun's house.

She looked up and saw Baekhyun's shadow wondering around his bedroom. "Guess he still mad at me" she said and sighed. Without wasting any time , she quickly started to walk to the shop.

"Thank you" she said to the casher. She get out from the shop. "Yay.  It's Christmas next week" she said happily as she looked at the night sky. Then , she started to walked home. 

Without realising , there was a car followed her. "Is she really her ?" a man asked. "Of course its her , wait its her right ? I can't see her face clearly" another man said as he rubbed. "Could you two shut up" the third man said while looking at her using a pair of binoculars.

"Yah , hyung start driving" the third man said. "Yah , how dare you asked me what to do". "Just do it , I'll treat you guys dinner tomorrow" the third man said as he looked at his hyung. The hyung sighed and started to drive.

In Jihyo's house

"Ah I'm full" she said as she patted her tummy. She looked at the clock , "Okay time to start the marathon" she said and take out her laptop. 

Its already 3 in the morning , and Jihyo still laughing loudly. Then there was a loud knock on the door. "Who's there ?" She asked. But instead of getting an answers , she get another knock , this time it was really loud.

Jihyo brave herself to the door. But before she opened the door , she take a basketball bat in her bedroom. She then asked again who's there. But she get a countless knock on the door. 

She take a deep breath and opened it. She saw a man in all black. He was wearing a face mask. So she can't she his face clearly. As soon as the man lifted his hand , she hit him with the basketball bat , hardly.

Meanwhile at the tree nearby her house. 

All the man laughed silently. "He get hit"  a man said and laughed. "Ah my stomach hurt" another man said.

Back to Jihyo.

Jihyo kneeled and opened his mask. She was really shocked after seeing his mask. "I have to call Baekhyun" she said. "But what about him ?" She asked. "Oh I'm sorry" she said as she pulled him inside her house. 

She take her phone and start to dial Baekhyun's number.

"Pick it up , pick it up. Ah finally . Hello !"

"Hello , who's this ?"

She can hear his yawned. "Yah , its me Jihyo".

After hearing her name , he quickly sit up and rubbed his eyes. "Oh Jihyo-ah , why ?"

"Come to my house now"

"Its 3 am , Jihyo"

"There's someone in my house. I hit him"

"Who ?"

"Its Jimin , BTS Jimin. Come faster"

Hello , chapter 7 is out. I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda boring. I promise I'll make it better for the next chapter. Nway , thank for my new subbies and as always my commenters , thank you so much. I love you guys. Oh and you guys , try to hear BTS jungkook Sofa cover , his voice , oh I don't know how to describe it but it was really good.  I keep replaying that song while writing this chapter. His voice was really soothing. I died. Okay bye.