Ep 8

Life as a fangirl

"He what ?" Eii , you're dreaming" 

"No. I'm not dreaming. Let's make video call"

"Okay"

*Shows Jimin* "See , I to-. Woah , you're face look terrible. Anyway , just come here faster"

"Seriously , is this how you trea-"

"Faster !" 

"Okay". 

They ended the video call. Baekhyun quickly washed his face and wore his hoodie. He get out from his house without telling his parents. Of course not , it 3 in a morning.

Meanwhile Jihyo ,

"What should I do ?" She asked herself. She then support him to the couch. After she laid him on the couch.  She started to get panicked again. She then hit his arm , "Yah, wake up , wake up" she said. Then a knock on the door again. "Its baekhyun" she said and walked to the door.

She opened , "Baekhy- Ahhh" she screamed. Making V screamed along. J-hope hit him. Its BTS. "Jimin is in here right" Jin asked. She nodded and let them get in. Then , Baekhyun arrived. "Baekkie-ah" she said. "You lied to me" he said. "What ?" She asked. "You said it was only Jimin . But now is the whole BTS" he said making all the members looked at him , well except Jimin.

"Just come in" she said and pulled his hand and quickly locked the door. "Okay. Awkward ~" Jin whispered to Rap Monstar. "It's you who are awkward" Rap Monstar whispered back as he pointed to the other members who was busy chit-chatting with Jihyo and Baekhyun. Then , Rap Monster walked to them leaving Jin standing there awkwardly.

"So , actually. Why is Jimin here ? No , why are you guys here ?" She asked as she poured a water into the glass and gave it to them. "Yeah , why ? Its 3 in the morning and she's a girl and then there was 7 boys on her house , in freaking 3 am you guys !" Baekhyun said almost raising his voice.

"Calm down yo , we're sorry. We don't know anything and this is all Jimin's fault. Oh and why didn't you counted yourself ?" V said. "Its because she called me" Baekhyun answered as she pointed to Jihyo who was watching television. She noticed it and gave them a big smile. They smiled back.

"By the way.  Is she your girlfriend ?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah , soon to be" Baekhyun answered and smirked. "What do you mean by soon to be ?" Suga asked. "Its because she is a hardcore fan of BTS which is you guys. So it's hard to steal her heart" he said. All the BTS smiled after hearing his answered. "Stop smiling. Its creepy" he said making all of them laughed.

Meanwhile Jihyo who was watching television. 

"I wander what they talking about" she said as she looked at them. They were laughing happily. Then she heard Jimin groaned. She quickly looked at him. "Yah , are you okay ?" She asked as she shook his body. "Ah where am i ?" He asked. "Oh no , am I hit you to hard ?" She asked "Are you losing your mind because of me ?". Jimin laughed. 

He sat up properly. "What so funny ?" She asked as she crossed her hands. "You're so cute" he said and pinched her both cheeks. 

Baekhyun saw it. "It seems like you had a competitors" Suga said as he sipped his water. "With her bias ? I'm sure I'll lose" Baekhyun said and hung his head low. "But why Jimin is her bias ?" Jin asked. "Why hyung ? Jealous ?" J-hope. "Of course I'm jealous , I'm the prettiest member in BTS" he said. "Oh stop it" the members said making Baekhyun laughed.

Back to Jihyo and Jimin (JiJi couple *smirk*)

"Its hurt" she cried. "Oh , oh ,I'm sorry" he said panickly. "Got ya !" She said. "Its not funny" he said and frowned. "Oh , how did you know my house ?" She asked as her eyebrows met. He shrugged. "Anyway. I take a day off today. Lets go out" he said. "What ? No" she refused. 

"What ? Why ?" He asked. "Its because , you're a celebrity and you're my ultimate bias" she muttered the last two words. "I'm your what ?" He asked. She sat beside him and shooke her head. "Oh come on" he said. "Oh okay" Jihyo defeated. After hearing her answers , he quickly hugged her. Jihyo was shocked. "B-but.  Baekkie have to follow to" she said shuttering. "No problem" he said and smile. Then , they heard the otgers faked a coughed.

Hello. Ep 8 is out. Actually I want to update it tonight.  But since I have a plenty of time , I update it now. So here it is. Like it ? Oh, the story is not complete yet. I suddenly pressed the 'complete' button. Nway.  I'm sorry if this chapter is boring. I promised to make it better for the next chapter. As always.  Thank you for the comments , I love you guys. Do comment after you guys read. Oh , subscribe and upvote to ~~