Ep 11

Life as a fangirl

Recess time. 

As always , the two will seat with Exo-K. This time , their table were really silence. If not , their table will be the noisest in the cafeteria. They also had start a food war. In the end , Jihyo and Baekhyun the one who always get the detention because its them who always start the food war.

"What's wrong with you two" Suho asked as he bit his apple. Jihyo and Baekhyun were sitting facing each other. They looked at each other and shook their heads. "Okay. That's weird. Anyway , do you two have a science test tomorrow ?" This time Chanyeol asked them. They only nodded their heads.

"I'll go first" Jihyo said and get up. "Where are you going ?" D.O asked. She shruged , "i think I'll go wherever my feet go" she said and walked away.

As soon as she walked away , the 5 of them looked at Baekhyun who was chewing his sandwich. "What ?" He asked. "Are you two fight ?" Sehun asked. He sighed.  "I don't know" He said.

Meanwhile Jihyo.

She went to the rooftop. "Woah its getting cold" she said as she hugged her body. She then take out her hotpack and put it on her both cheeks. "Ahh. So refreshing" she said and smiled. Then she suddenly remembered Baekhyun said "Pfft , its not like you don't know me. I'm being sulky if someone take my stuff from me !"

She sat on the bench. She sighed , "Take his stuff from him ? Did Jimin take his stuff. Or I'm his stuff ?" She asked herself. "No , no , can't be" she shook her head. She then remembered in the class , "I'm sorry to Baekhyun-ah" she hung her head low. Then , she back to her sense when the bell ring.

School ended. 

"Bye" she said to Min Jung , her friend. Then , there was a hand pulled her hand. Baekhyun saw it , he quickly ran to her. "Arghh" she screamed but then the hand covered . "Shh" , it was he , Jimin. Her eyes widen.

After Baekhyun saw who is it , he quickly hide behind the wall.  Jimin uncovered . "Hi" he said. "Hi ? You freaking me out" she said. "Shh , lower your voice" he whispered. "What are you doing here ?" She whispered.

"Let's go with me" he said. "Where ?" She asked. "To our practise room" he said. "Are you insane , people will think me as a saesang fans" she said. He laughed , "No need to worry. Asked Baekhyun too" Jimin said. After Baekhyun hear his name , he smile widely.

"Baekhyun ? Nah , no need" she said making his smile faded away. "Why ? I thought he was your friend" Jimin said.  She shrugged , "I don't know". Jimin laughed. "Here" he said as he take out his other hoodie.

"Wear this" Jimin said. She wear it. "And this" he said as he take out his cap. Jihyo want to take it , then "Let me help" he said and help her. "How dare he touch her" Baekhyun said to himself. Baekhyun then started to walked away.

Baekhyun walked while kicking some rocks on the road. "Oh.  I hate him" Baekhyun said. He then suddenly started to act , "Um Jihyo-ah.  I like you" he said "Oh sorry Baekkie-ah , my heart will be forever for BTS" he said in Jihyo's tone. "Oh.  I want to kill him ! Arghhhhhh !" He screamed. 

Then , a hand patted his shoulder. "What ?!" He said as he turned "Oh , Min Jung-ah". "Whats wrong with you ?" She asked. He shook his head. "I know , its about Jihyo right ?" She asked. He looked at her , "How did you know?"

She laughed , "It's obvious Baekhyun-ah , she's with me all day after recess. If not , you two will be really noisy" she said. "Help me" he said "How ?" She asked. "Hnm.  How about you pretend to be really close with me" he said. "But, how about our friendship ?" She asked. "Don't worry we'll explain to her later" he said. She nodded her head. 

"But you have to promise me to not fall in love with me" he said making her laughed loudly. "I have a boyfriend" she said. "Who ?" He asked. "Its one of your friend" she said. His eyebrow met. "Chanyeol" she said. "Ha ? Chanyeol ? He never tell me" he said. "He said he want to tell it on Christmas" she said. "Okay help me okay" he said. She nodded her head. They shake their hand. 

Meanwhile Jihyo. 

"Hey guys , I'm back" Jimin said. "Oh Jihyo-ah" Jungkook said. "Where's Baekhyun" V asked. She hung her head low. Jimin looked at her , "He can't go with us" Jimin answered. "Let's start practising" J-hope said. "Okay" all the members said. "You , watch we dance" Jimin said. 

"Umm , actually I have a test tomorrow so I have to study" she said as she sat leaned her backnon the wall. "Then study while watching us practise" Suga said. "Okay" she said. 

She pressed the play button on the radio and with that BTS's Danger played. "Okay , lets concentrate" she said and opened her notes. She then been distracte when Jimin's part come. Jimin looked her through the mirror in front of them. Their eyes met. She quickly focused back to her study. 

After few minutes , they finished practising. All of them clapped their hands. "Okay , this is so confusing" she said as she scratched her head. Then Jungkook come to her. "Hey" he said. She lifted her head. "Your 17 right ?" He asked. She nodded her head. 

"We're same" he said. "Yeah I know" she said. He sat beside her. "How you're voice were so good ?" She asked. He shrugged and smiled. "You're lucky . No need to study. School " she said. He laughed. "Can I ask you something ?" He asked. She nodded her , "Wait , its not about science right ?" She asked. He shook his head. 

"How long you know Baekhyun ?" He asked. She sighed , "Its since we're 5" she answered . "Wow , thats long" he said "Is he nice ?". She nodded her head , "He always nice to me". "Anyway , you know what , Jiminie" he said. "Wait.  He dont mad at you ?" She asked. "For what ?" He said. "For not calling him hyung" she said. "Ignore him" he said. 

"Okay , continue" she said. "He said he had a littke feeling towards you" he said. She looked at him. "By the way , are you having a feelings towards Baekhyun ?" He asked. "Umm.  I actually have a little" she said. "Then , do you confess to him ?" He asked. "I was about to" she said. "Then ? What happens ?" He asked. She sighed. "Its because he had a feelings towards this girl on our school" she said. Jungkook made an 'O' shaped.

Without realising , Jimin heard all her conversation with Jungkook

Finished ! Like it ? Comment after you guys read. As always , thank you for commenting. I love you guys. Hee.