Ep 14

Life as a fangirl

Baekhyun broke the hug. "As a what ?" He asked. "As a boyfriend" Jihyo said in a asking tone. "You're hesitate" he said. "Okay. As a boyfriend" she said confidently. He laughed at her cuteness. "Let's go.  Its getting cold" he said. She nodded her head.

School ended.

Today , they ended early because tomorrow Christmas. "So , what are you gonna do today ?" Baekhyun asked. She shrugged , "I dont know. Aha , i want to bake some cookies" she said. "You know how to do ?" Baekhyun asked. "Internet. Duh" she said and rolled her eyes. 

"Do you have the ingridients ?" He asked. She shook her head. "Lets buy together" she said. "Okay" he said "I'll go to your house". She nodded her head. "Bye" she said and hugged him. He huhged back.

At Baekhyun's house.              

"Mom , I'm home" he said as he put his backpack on the sofa. "I'm in the kitchen" his mom said. He went to the kitchen , "I'm going out today" he said while looking at her mom. "With who ?" She asked. "Jihyo" he said and smiled widely. "Are you hiding something ?" She asked. "Nothing" he said and quickly ran upstairs.

'Knock knock'. "Wait, I'm coming" Mrs Byun said. "Oh , Jihyo-ah. Come in" she said. "Thank you" Jihyo said and smiled. "So , are you and Baekhyun hiding something ?" His mom asked. "Umm. Ah , uhh , nothing" Jihyo answered and smiled widely. She chukcled , "Baekhyun is upstairs" she said. Jihyo bowed and ran upstairs.

"Baekhyun-ah" she said and opened the door. "Arghhh !!" She screamed and quickly covered her eyes. Baekhyun was only in his towel and his hair was wet. "Arghhh !!" He screamed too and tried to covered his body "Learn how to knock . please". She quickly get out from the room.

Few minutes after that , the door opened. "I'm sorry" she said , lookin at the floor. "You can look at me now. I wear a shirt" he said. She lifted her head and smile widely. "Let's go" he said as he intertwined fingers with her.

"Mom , I'm going" he said. "Oh okay , have fun on your first date" his mom said. "Mrs Byun , its no-" Baekhyun covered "We will.  Bye" he said and quickly get out from the house. 

At the mall.

"Okay.  You push , I'll search the ingredients" she said. "Ai , ai. Captain" he said. She take the flour , sugar and the stuff that needs to do a cookie. "Who's going to pay this ?" He asked. "Of course its you" she said. "But" , "Nah , I'm kidding. Of course its me".

At Jihyo's house.

Jihyo unlocked the door and put the ingredients on the counter. "Do you want to help or what ?" She asked. "I want , but I want to help just watching you. In case if anything happens to you" he said. "Auww , my boyfriend is being overprotective" she said as she cupped his face.

She walked to take the apron but Baekhyun take it first. "Hey , I want to wear" she said. "Let me" he stand behind her and help Hee to wear it "Okay. You're done" he said as he patted her head and ran to his sit back. 

While she was baking the cookie , all she heard is 'careful , careful and careful. She could just only nodded her head and smiled. Few minutes after that she finished , all she need to do is wait for the cookies bake. 

She went to the living room and sat beside Baekhyun on the sofa. "Do you want some" she offered the hot chocolate. He take it and drink it. "Yah , dont drink it all" she said but he ignored her. He finished it. "Ahhh , delicious. Thank you" he said. 

She folded her hands and pouted. "Why ?" He asked. "You finished it" she said. "Do another one" he cupped her face. "That's the last packet" she said. "Sorry , here taste this one" he said as he leaned his lips on hers. 

Updated ! Sorry for the late update. I sleep all day , hehehehhe. Nway , sorry if the sweet moment is to boring and sorry for the short update. My head was about to explodes thinking about school next year. Ugh. Maybe , the next chapter is last the last chapter. By the way , keep commenting. Cause your comments made my day. Thank you so much !!