Ep 4

Life as a fangirl

One day before the fanmeeting , 

The two were walking in the school hall. "Oh My God. Its tomorrow" she said , jumping non stop. Baekhyun hung his hand on her shoulder to stop her from jumping. "Calm down , people watching you" he whispered as they walked to their locker. 

"Hey can I ask you something ?" He asked. "Sure , what Is it Baekkie" she said making he rolled his eyes. "When will you stop fangirling ?" He asked as they walked to their class and take a seat. She sighed. "Just , how many times do I have to tell you ? I'll stop if someone steal my heart or if someone steal my heart and I'll force him to like the group that I like" she said while taking out the books.

"If I try ?" He asked. Jihyo can feel her face was red. Actually , Jihyo had a crush on him last year but after she accidently press some video of BTS , she's falling in love with BTS. Who doesn't ? 7 precious boy who always make you laugh , their silliness , their funny yet adorable laugh. 

"Ha ? You want to try ?" She asked and laughed awkwardly. He nodded his head. "Believe me , you can't" she said while shaking her head. "We'll see" he said and smirked. Jihyo scoffed. Few minutes after that , their teacher come.

School ended ,

"Hey , Baekkie-ah , can I have a dinner at your house ?" She asked. "Yeah , sure" he said while patting her head. They were on the the street , walking home. 

Few minutes after that , they arrived. "Mom , I'm home" Baekhyun said as he put his backpack on the sofa. "Oh , baekhyun-ah" Mrs Byun said as she wipped her hands on her apron "Oh , you're here to" she added referring to Jihyo who was bowing.

"Mom , we're going upstairs" Baekhyun said as he pulled Jihyo's hand. Jihyo yanked it while Baekhyun's eyebrow met. "Mrs Byun , I'll help you" Jihyo said as she wear the apron. "No need Jihyo-ah" Mrs Byun said and smile sweetly to her "Go with Baekhyun" she added. "Oh okay" Jihyo said awkwardly. 

"Psst , he wants to be with you badly" Mrs Byun whispered. Baekhyun noticed it , he quickly pulled Jihyo upstairs

Jihyo sat on his bed. Then , Baekhyun suddenly kneeling in front her. He pretend to hold a flower and said , "My dear Song Jihyo.  Will you accept me as your boyfriend ?". "Auww , so sweet of you" she said in a really sweet tone , then her tone changed "What are you thinking ?" She asked as she pushed his head lightly and laughed.

Baekhyun get up and sat beside her. "You're creepy" she said while playing with her phone. "But I'm creepy in a good way" he said while trying to look at her phone. "Yah , can i have your phone ?" He asked. "No" she answered. 

He then tried to snatch her phone , but she quickly pulled it. He tried again , this time Jihyo put her phone highed like he did when he stole her poster. Then , he suddenly lost his balance , making he fall on top of her. Their lips almost touching. Jihyo blinked her eyes rapidly. 

Then there was a knock on the door. They quickly get up. "Yes ?!" He said. "The food is ready , come down" his mom said. "Okay" they said. After hearing his mom walked away , the situation become awkward. "We should go" she said. He nodded his head.

They sat around the marble table. "Here" Mrs Byun said as she gave a bowl of rice to Jihyo but Baekhyun already took it. Jihyo send her death glared while Baekhyun's was innocent like a little kid. 

For Jihyo , it's suits him. Since his face was babyface. Mrs Byun laughed when she saw their attitude. "Here Jihyo-ah , Baekhyun was always like that. Ignore him" His mom said , making Jihyo laughed. This time , Baekhyun send the death glared , but the girls really ignored him.

"Thank you for the food ~" the kids said. With that , they started to dig in. 

After they finished their dinner , Jihyo went back to her house. At first , Baekhyun wants to accompany her , but she refused it because she wanted to go to the store to buy something. She thanked his mom adn reminded Baekhyun about to tomorrow.

"Thank you" Jihyo said to the casher. Jihyo get out from the store and sat on the bench nearby first to take out her phone. Then there was a thunder. "Its going to rain" she said as she looked at the night sky. At the same time , there was also a lightning , making Jihyo shocked.

Jihyo started to walk , then the rain poured. Luckly , her house was already near. So she run , then she fall , first , when she bumped into someone. Jihyo winced in pain as she lifted her head. The one that bumped into her was a man.

He was wearing all black. He aslo wore a face mask and a cap. "I'm sorry" Jihyo said as she tried to get up. Jihyo said sorry again but the man ignored her. He then walked away from the scene towards the big black car. 

Jihyo scoffed while looking at him walked away. "Like seriously , I already appolagise" Jihyo muttered. "Yah ! At least. Say sorry because you bumped into me and make me fall !" She shouted. 

The man was about to get in the car , but after hearing her shouting , he stopped. He turned and walked to Jihyo back. She was shocked when he come closer to her. He then suddenly grabbed her hand making Jihyo shocked a little bit , and gave the umbrella to her.  "I'm sorry" he said and walked away.

Ding. Chapter 4 is out. I'm sorry if its to boring. Nway , I'm sorry cause I didn't update yesterday. I'm on vacation actually , so the line was . Really . But I'll find a way to update as soon as possible. Hee. Enjoy~