Ep 6

Life as a fangirl

She turned and saw Jimin walked closer to her. Her hands tighten on Baekhyun's hand. Jimin then suddenly pulled their hands and dragged Jihyo towards their car. Baekhyun was standing dumbfounded. 

The reat of BTS come to Baekhyun as they watched Jimin dragged Jihyo towards their car. "Is this consider as a kidnapping ?" J-hope asked. "I had no idea" Baekhyun answered. "Hey , you look like V" Jin said. 

Baekhyun looked at V. V was smiling , his rectangle smile. "Woah , yeah , you smile like me" Baekhyun said. "Anyway are you hungry ?" Rap monstar asked. "Yeah , actually. But i have to wait for Jihyo" Baekhyun said. "Ah , no need. Dont worry. She's with Jimin" Suga said. "Hyung thats why he needs to worry" Jungkook whispered.

"What ?" Baekhyun asked. All of them shook their heads. "Oh , come on" J-hope said and hung his hand on his shoulder. "How about your fans ?" Baekhyun asked. "No need to worry. Besides you're a boy , I'm sure they thought you as our friend" V said. 

The members were shocked when V said that. "Why are you guys like this ?" Baekhyun asked as his eyebrows met. "No , its just. It's wierd for V talked like that" Jin said. "Anyway.  Let's go" J-hope said and dragged Baekhyun along. Baekhyun looked at the back. Jihyo and Jimin were already disappear. 

In the car , 

Jimin was asking Jihyo many question like they were at the police station. Jimin was the police while Jihyo was the robber who killed people to rob. "So you're the girl yesterday ?" He asked. She nodded her head. "Why you bumped into me ? You're blind ?" He asked. Jihyo take a deep breath.

Jihyo was about to answered then he shot her with another question. "Why did you ran in the rain ?" , Jihyo looked at him. "Its night , and you was wearing a school uniform" , still looked at him. "Why your parents didn't fetch you ?" , Jihyo was about to answer then again , another question.

"Why ? They don't have any car ?" He asked. This time she was mad. He was about to throw another question , then cupped his mouth making he shocked. "Could you please shut up a minute ?" She said and pulled her hand. 

"Don't you dare talk about my parents" she said. "Why ?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow. She take a deep breath. "Because , the died" she said and lowered her head. "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know that" he said. "Yeah. Yeah , its fine" Jihyo said. 

"Anyway" he said as he put his hand out. "What ? You need a high five ? Okay" she said and high fived his hand. Jimin frowned. "What ?" She asked as her eyebrow met. "My umbrella" he said.

"Umbrella ? Oh yeah , your umbrella" she said and smiled. "What ? Why are you smiling like that ?" He asked. "I've throw it , eh no I sold it" she said as she folded her hand. "You what ?" He asked raising his voice a little bit. "Woah.  Chill. Its just an umbrella" she said while looking at her nails.

"An umbrella ? Just an umbrella ?" He said. "Yeah.  What's the big deal" she said. "You know , that was the most expensive umbrella that I've ever buy" he said as he leaned on the seat. "But its just a plain black umbrella" she said. "Still" he said. 

"Anyway , who's your bias ?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Okay.  Hmm. Its actually hard to choose a bias in BTS but since BTS has seven members and we have seven days in a week. So I change my bias everyday" she said and smile.

"You're weird. Anyway , who's in Monday ?" He asked. "Umm.  Rap Monstar" she answered and smiled. "Tuesday ?" , "Jin". "Wednesday ?" , "J-hope". "Thursday ?" , "Jungkookie" , "Friday ?" , "V the alien". "Saturday ?" , "Jiminie" she said making he smiled. "And lastly of course Suga hyung. Why ?" He asked. "Because its Sunday , and Sunday is a lazy day" she said.

"Woah. Well said" he said and clapped his hand. "Ah , no need to applause" she said and smiled. Woah , her smile is pretty. Jimin thought. "Okay , let's start again , I'm Jimin , Park Jimin" he said and put his hand out. "Oh , I'm Jihyo , Song Jihyo" she said as she take his hand and shake it. You're lucky Jihyo-ah.  You're the first fan that I want to know about your life.

Ding Dong. Ep 6 is out. Fresh from the oven.  Hahaha. Thank you so much. I love you guys. Your comments always made my day. Im really glad that you guys like it. So , how about this chapter ? Do comment after you guys read. Subscribe and upvote ? I really appriciate it. Hee ~