Ep 15 (Last Chapter)

Life as a fangirl

Jihyo can feel the warmness of hot chocolate on his lips. After 3 minutes , they pulled their lips. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" she smiled. 'Ding'. "Oh the cookies" she get up and went to the kitchen.

"Done.  Do you want some ?" She asked. He smiled and take one. He bit it and caughed , "What is this ?" He asked. "Cookie ? Why ?" She asked trying to hide her smile. "Its too salty" he coughed again. "Cause I put salt as a decoration. Only for you" she showed her sweet smile. 

"Yah , you're killing me" he cried. She laughed and quickly take a glass of water. "I'm sorry" she smiled. He take a sip and smile back to her. "Okay , now. Go wash the dishes. I'm tired" she untied her apron and help him to wear. "You're ready to go" she patted his head. 

Baekhyun pouted , "I want to spend time with you not with the dishes". "Finish it first" she said. "Ouh okay" he walked to the kitchen. "I hate doing dishes" he said. 

After few minutes , he finished doing dishes. "Jihyo-ah , I'm done" he said but then he saw Jihyo was sleeping on the sofa. "Auww , my girlfriend is tired" he smiled.

He then carried her bridal style to her bedroom. He laid her on the bed and covered her body with the blanket. "Good night" he said and kissed her forehead. 

Next Morning. 

The sunlight hit her face. "Good morning !!!" Baekhyun shouted as he clapped his hands. Jihyo smiled while covering her ears. "Wake up. I made you a breakfast" he said and hopped on her bed. 

"5 more minutes" she said. "No. Cannot. If I give you 5 minutes , you will sleep for 5 hours" he said. "Jeez , you sound like my mom" she sit up "I miss them". Oh ,I'm sorry. Don't worry you have me" he raised his eyebrow.  She then smiled and quickly ran to the bathroom.

After few minutes , she get out from her bedroom. "Did you go home yesterday ?" She asked as she sat on the chair. "Of course. I'll never leave my mom behind" he answered. "Auww , such a good boy" she ruffled his hair. "And this good boy had a cute girlfriend". She scoffed.

"Here eat this" he gave her the breakfast. "You ?" She asked. "No need to worry about me" he watched her poked the sausage. "Why ?" He asked. "I felt so lucky. I have a really good parents which is they already gone. I have seen BTS in front of my own eyes. I have such a good friend  , Minjung and Exo-K. And of course I have my childhood friend , my bestfriend and now he's my boyfriend" she said.

He smiled. "Thank you for everything" she said. "Its what bestfriend do" he cupped her face "And I'm really lucky to have a such good friend and she's my girlfriend now. Eat, we're going out today" he ruffled her hair. "Where ?" She chew her sausage. "We're going to have snowball war" he smirked. 

"Let's invite Exo-K and Minjung to" she said. He nodded his head. "But , what about your parents ?" She asked. "Nah , I'm sure they don't care about it cause my nephew was there" he answered. "Oh okay" she smiled.

Aftter the perfect breakfast , the couple went to the park to wait for Exo-K and Minjung. "Hey !!!" Minjung shouted. The two waved their hands. "Eh wait.  Why only you and Chanyeol ? Where the others ?" She asked. Baekhyun smirked while looking at Minjung. "Minjungie , did you hide something from me ?" Jihyo asked. "Actually" she slowly said.

Then , the others come. Minjung and Chanyeol let out a realived sighed. "Where's Suho ?" Baekhyun asked. "There" Sehun pointed at the black car. "Woah , he have a car ?" Jihyo asked. "Well , he's rich" Kai whispered. "Come on guys !" Suho shouted. All of them ran to him. 

After a few minutes ride , they arrived at the snowpark. "Yeah , we arrived" Minjung said happily and ran along with the Exo-K leaving Jihyo and Baekhyun alone. "Why they were my friends ?" She laughed.

Then , her phone vibrated. "Oh I've got a text message" she unlocked her phone. "From who ?" He asked. "Its Jimin !" She said happily but then she quickly covered her face because people were looking at her. "From who now ?" Baekhyun folded his arms.

"Its Jimin. He send me a photo oh and look , he wear the cap that I give to him" she said and showed his photo to Baekhyun but he ignored him. She chuckled and quickly replied to Jimin's  text. Baekhyun take a glance at her. 

She then keep her phone inside her pocket. "Auww , don't be like this" she intertwined her fingers with his. "Let's go" she pulled him. "Hey !! You guys !! Wait up !" She shouted. Baekhyun find it cute when she shouted. She then take a beanie from her backpack and put it on his head.

"Here , its yours" she smiled "and this" she gave a quick peck on his cheeks. Baekhyun smile , "I love you so much" Baekhyun hugged her tightly. "Okay , let's go" she said. 

They were in the snowpark. "Take that !" Kai throw the snowball to Minjung. "Yah ! How dare you !" Chanyeol shouted. All of them looked at him. They smirked , "You hide something right ?" D.O asked. "Okay , actually Minjung is my girlfriend" Chanyeol confessed. He held Minjung's hand. "Oh stop it" all of them said and throw a bunch snowball to them.

Meanwhile Jihyo and Baekhyun were lying on the snow. "Wow this place is so beautiful" she said. "Its not beautiful like my beautiful girlfriend" he smirked. "Stop it" she throw some snow to him. 

"Thank you. Thank you for being my friend and thank you accept me in your life" he looked at her. She smiled , "Thanks to you too. Actually I feel so lonely when we fought back then". Now , they we're facing each other. "I thought you have your future husband" he rolled his eyes. "Yes.  But I can't meet him everyday like I meet you" she said making him smiled.

"Yah.  Lover birds , come here !" Suho shouted and throw some snowball to them. The two quickly get up and started the war. With that , all of them play snowball war happily.

The end . :D. I'm sorry if the ending was boring since its my first story. Nway, I like to thanks to the readers who upvoted my story , subscribed my story and always comment after I updated. I didn't expect to get that much , cause since this is my first story. And I'm in progress to write a new story xD. Again.  Thank you so much !!! I love you guys !!!!!!!