Ep 1

Life as a fangirl

"Byun Baekhyun !" Jihyo shouted as she chased him around her bedroom. "This is so fun" he said and laughed. "This is not fun , yah , Baekhyun !" She shouted again.

Jihyo tried to snatch the poster from him , but because of his height , she can't. "Yah , give me back" she said almost crying. Baekhyun noticed it , "Auww , our Song Jihyo going to cry" he said while patting her head.

Then , she suddenly gave up and went to the kitchen. "Mom , he take my poster" she whined. "Song Jihyo , you're 17 not 7. Stop whining" her mom said as she busy stir the soup. Baekhyun laughed at her. 

Jihyo ran back to her bedroom. Baekhyun followed her. As Baekhyun closed the door , she looked at him with her famous sparkling puppy eyes. She knows that his weakness is aegyeo.

"Oh okay" he gave up. "Yay , my baby" she said as caresed the poster. Baekhyun scoffed. "Its just a poster" he said as he laid on her bed. "It is not just a poster , it's a photo of my 7 baby , future boyfriend and future husband" she said making Baekhyun burst into a big laugh. Jihyo just rolled her eyes.

"Kids ! The food is ready !" Her mom shouted. "Okay , we're coming !" They shouted back in unison. The three sat around the table. "Mom where's dad ?" She asked as she start to take some side dishes. "Oh , he's outstation. Anyway , Baekhyun-ssi , how's your parents ?" She asked. "Mom , its Bacon , not Baekhyun" Jihyo suddenly said and laughed at her own joke. Baekhyun send her a death glared , "They fine , Mrs Song" he answered.

After they finished eating , the two get in the bedroom again. "Yah , Baekkie you know what , Suga is my future husband" she said and smirked. Baekhyun scoffed , "He doesn't even know you and now you said that he your future husband. Who's talking nonsense now" he said and raised his brown eyebrow.

"But , i dreamed of him" she said and smiled. "So ?" He asked. She cleared , "According to physiological fact , if you dreamed of someone , they missed you. So that's means , Suga miss me" she said and smiled widely. Baekhyun laughed , "whatever". 

Then there was a knock on the door. It was her mother. "Ah , Baekhyun , your mom told me to tell you to go back" her mom said. "Oh okay" he said. Her mom walked away. He get up , "Bye , see you tomorrow" he said. "Yeah , yeah.  Bye" she said , not bothering to look at him. He walked to her and hugged her tightly , "Yah , I need air" she said breathlessly. "Stop fangirling" he said and smiled. "Okay , okay , i will" she said.

He broke the hug. "In your dreams" she said. Baekhyun laughed , "I know i shouldnt let you go". Jihyo laughed , "Yeah.  See you tomorrow" she said and pushed him towards the door. "Okay bye" he said and get out from her bedroom. Then he heard she shouted , "Park Jimin !!". He sighed , I'll steal your heart Song Jihyo, just wait.

 

First chapter . Like it ? Subscribe and upvote then comment cause I want to know how you guys think about my story.  Hee. Enjoy.