Everything is going to be Alright

He Showed Me Happiness

The boys had taken some of king’s stuff down at the end of the hall. Guk was gone and the girls were there. I told them what to take and Zelo helped. Then Dae, Jongup took my bed too. "Zelo were is Guk?" I asked. "He had to go blow some steam off.” He said. We went down to Zelo's house and the girls were setting up my room while I sat on Zelo bed and called Guk. It went to voicemail. "Guk its Rain, Please come see me I’m staying with Zelo now. Please don’t do something dumb." I said. "I want" he said. I looked up and he stood there. "I drove around" he said. The girls peeped around him. "The room is done." they said. "Good I can lay down." I said. "Come on" he said taking my hand. We went into my room since Zelo's mom was getting King set up. "Once I heard you scream in there I broke I had to leave" he said. He laid on the bed with me. "I can’t believe he did that. That’s not like my dad at all." I said. "Maybe its stress and maybe drinking" he said. "It looks like drugs to me" I said. "Well I know I want let him hurt you or King Again." said Guk. Kingsley ran into the room and crawled up in the bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me. "I love you sissy" he said. "I love you too Kingsley." I said. "Well I let you two get some rest from this crazy day." said Guk. He got up and walked out the room. I and King laid there talking about what was going to happen. We fell asleep there in each other’s arms.

Later that day Zelo came and woke us up. "Hey King can I talk with your sister alone." asked Zelo. "Sure" he said jumping down and going to play. "So you up to going with me to our Practice at the studio hall" he asked. "Yeah I'm good a little sore but good." I said. "I want you with us more because I know your papa will hurt you before he would Kingsley. Plus My dad just got back from his business Trip." he said. His father walked into the room. He came over and took me in his arms. I began to tear up. "I see you and Kingsley as my own children" he said. "I want you both safe. I called a police friend told him the story and he says for you and King to stay here with me. That he will have a talk with your father and tell him that you two wish to stay with us for a while till he can get his issues figured out. But don’t go anywhere without one of the boys." he said. "Thank you for being more of a father to me and King." I said. "No child thank you for bringing me two wonderful American children. Mae and I love you both" he said. "So you have no worries about King while you’re gone out he will be okay." he said. He kissed the top of my head and Zelo's then walked out the room.