Life Changing

He Showed Me Happiness

We parked and Guk, me and Zelo walked upstairs. Zelo went ahead of us some. As we walked I slide my hand into Guk's. He looked over at me and smiled. Zelo had beat us to the room so when we cut the corner I froze. Guk looked at what I saw. It was my dad. "YOU" he yelled. Guk moved me behind him. "Don’t you hide your my child you belong with Me." he yelled. "Dad you hurt me why would I stay let alone let Kingsley stay." I said. "Because when I say something its final none of your back talk." he said. "Dad I never back talked I just told you what I thought was a good idea and you flipped." I said. "I'm Fine it’s you I should have never brought here. I should have made you and Kingsley stay with your aunt in the states. You let this fool screw with your mind" he said talking about Guk. I now stepped from behind him. "No, this guy hasn’t done that. He has been the realist thing in my life since mom was alive. He sees me and doesn’t try to block me out. Dad yes I look like her but that doesn’t mean you forget me so you can move on." I said. I felt Guk's arm around my waist. "Guk cares for me he is my best friend and I care so much for him. The rest of them are the same they know me and care about me. Zelo's family is more of a family to me and King then you. "I said. I wash shaking by now and Guk was holding me against him. "Just say it dad you want me dead like her." I said. He started to come at me but Guk moved me out the way. "Boy you better move and let me deal with this ungrateful child." said my father. "Don’t you dare lay another hand on her if you know what’s good for you." said Guk. I grabbed Guk's Shirt. "Don’t you step up to me boy I’ll put you six feet under." said my father. "You will be laying no hands on either one of them." came a voice behind him. We all looked to see Mr. Choi along with Zelo. "She is my child I’ll do as I please." my father said. "She is an adult so she can do as she pleases" said Mr. Choi. Mr. Choi walked over and made my dad step back some. "You two go inside" said Mr. Choi. Guk took my hand and lead me towards Zelo who took me into a hug. We went inside and shut the door. "I am proud of you Rain" said Guk. I turned and faced him. "You stood up to your father to not let him speak badly of you" said Guk. "No Guk not just me but of you and the others. If I hadn’t of come to Korea I’d never know me or have amazing friends like you guys." I said. The boys group hugged me. We sat around the table waiting for Mr. Choi to come back. When he did he wasn’t alone he had some man. "That’s the family lawyer" said Zelo. "Rain can we have a bit of your time?” asked Mr. Choi. "Yes sir" I said. The Two boys got up and the two men joined me alone with Mrs. Choi. "We got a document drew up for you. It’s saying that for the safety of your brother you want souled custody of him. Will you sign it?'' asked Mr. Choi. "Yes I will but how is it going to work?" I asked. "Well I’ve already got the police I’ve talked too will help. I just need photos of what you father did to you and I need a tape telling of what happened from you and Kingsley." said the lawyer. I nodded and so I told my side of the story. King came in and sat with me and told what he saw. Then I and Mrs. Choi went into my room to take photos of my wounds. After that the lawyer left...