The Turn for the Worst

He Showed Me Happiness

The next morning my phone was screaming so I answered it. "Hello" I said. "Where the hell are you I’ve been up all night on you." yelled dad. "Oh sorry dad I went out with the girls and stayed there" I said. "Well you better get your home now your brother needs you while I work." he yelled. I jumped up more less fell out of the bed. On my way the girls were sitting looking at me funny. "I got to go now or I’m dead." I said. I came flying out the room to see Guk coming out the bathroom. "Um I have to go my dad’s going to kill me." I said. "I’ll take you home" he said grabbing a shirt off a chair and his keys and shoes. We hurried to the car thank god he lived a block away. "Sorry if I got you in trouble." he said. "Hey it’s my fault I didn’t call him" I said. He stopped outside the front of the building. "I’ll see you guys later." I said. I kissed his cheek and took off for inside. Once there Dad ed me for everything. He said one more stunt like that he would kick me out. "Well why not get him a sitter because I’m not going to be around all the time." I said. I flipped the wrong switch with him. All I felt was my body being slammed into the wall with the mirrors on it. It busted everywhere and then a foot to the stomach. Then he left out the house. Kingsley was next door I thought but he came from behind the curtain. "Sissy" he said running over. "Help me to the bathroom" I told him. I had blood coming from my mouth and nose. My hands were bleeding from falling in the glass. My cell went off in the hallway. He ran and got it. "Hi Guk can you come help my sister she’s hurt." he said with tears. He came back into the bathroom where I sat on the floor. "Guk is coming now" he said with sobs. "What?" I said. About five minutes later the door opened and Guk yelled. Kingsley ran out the bathroom to where Guk and Zelo where. "Go to mom" said Zelo. "She's in the bathroom floor" said King before running off. Guk came in as I was trying to pull glass out of my hands. "What the hell happened?" he asked taking the twicers from me. "I said something to dad and he snapped. I felt his hands grab me and slam me twice into the mirrors then kicked me in the stomach twice and I fell to the floor." I said. I could see the heat in Guk's face he wanted to kill my dad. "I’ll go clean the mess" said Zelo. A few minutes later Zelo's mom came over after the story she got from King. She made Guk leave so she could clean me up. "I love you and King like my own kids. I have room for you and king to come stay. You know King and Choi can share a room since Choi has bunk beds. You can have the spare room." she said. I nodded yes. "Zelo come here" she called. He came in "Go get Choi and King to come pack some of Kings Stuff because he is going to stay with us so is Rain." She said. "I’ll call Kelly and Sam to come help get your stuff." he said. He shut the door behind him. When she took my shirt off I went to screaming because the glass was dragging. After she cleaned me up and got me changed we came out the bathroom.