Part 2: Concert

He Showed Me Happiness

I matched his dance steps since he knew I could dance. Once the song ended he kissed my cheek. He then helped me off stage. Youngguk was standing next to Kelly with a hood on so no one saw him. He looked mad. "What’s wrong" I asked him. He didn’t speak so I touched his arm and he looked at me. "Nothing just checking on you." he said. "I’m good" I said smiling at him and winked. He couldn’t keep the mad face he smiled. "Well let me go backstage they got one more song then its us." he said. He winked and walked back stage. "Oh I think GD wants you to dance with him for one of his songs since he knows you know there dances." said Kelly. A guy came over and pointed at me. "G-Dragon wants you to join him on stage for the next song so come with Me." he said. I fallowed him back stage around the side to meet G-Dragon. "So I know you know the dance to ONE OF A KIND. So you’re going to join me please." he said. "I'd love too" I said. The music started he took my hand. We got on stage and started dancing. A few parts we got close all up on each other. I was having so much fun then Tae came out to dance with us. He came over to me and picked me up and spun me around. Then set me down. After the song they lifted me back off the stage on the floor. I walked back to Kelly. "I’m having so much fun." I said. "God it’s not over Youngguk told me he would like to have you close by for his song I Remember. So let’s move closer to the stage." said Kelly pulling me closer. BAP got on stage and I started taking photos like crazy. After one song I felt someone get close behind me. I turned and looked up seeing a clocked Taeyang stood behind me. He leaned down and whispered "I wanted to see the rest of the show and to tell you we got you a few gifts backstage." I smiled and he pulled me up against him to lean. Kelly looked at us funny. I gave her the “I don’t know look.” The show was killer I was having so much fun. Taeyang got seen so he headed to the back. I saw Guk kept looking over to us. I'd smiled and wave. He would give me his wink. "You got these boys like Glue." said Kelly. I looked at her funny. "They have never taken to an American girl before." said Kelly. Guk song came on and he walked over to me. Two guys picked me up and he took my hand and sang. When Dae part came on he would pull me into his arms. We walked the stage as he rapped. Once the song ended he pressed his forehead to mine. Then they all came on stage for stop it. They all sang to me and danced around me but they kept me from Guk until the end where I kissed his check and he made it look like he passed out. After it ended we all headed to the back. "I had a blast guys." I said. "I loved watching Zelo rap he makes funny faces." I said. "Hey Rain" came Tae voice. Guk wouldn’t let me go since me, him and Zelo were locked into each other’s arms while walking. "Yeah Tae" I said. "We got your gifts" he said. I went to walk away but Guk didn’t let go. I turned to him and looked at him. "I’ll be right back." He nodded and let go. Zelo hit his arm and I could hear him say "what’s your deal?" I walked over to Tae who picked me up and carried me into their dressing room. He sat me on a chair and they had two different posters signed, 3 t-shirts, stickers, socks, Teddy bear and necklace. "You guys are too sweet." I said. "Well Tae sees a lot in you and we see it too plus you’re a cool chick." said GD. I hugged them all for the stuff." I'll walk you back to BAP room" said Tae. He pulled me into his side as we walked. "So we should go shopping together one day." he said. "I'd like that" I said. Once we cut the corner Youngguk was standing outside there room in clean clothes. "Well your body guard is waiting so I’ll let you go." said Tae. He lend down and kissed my forehead. I could see Guk out the corner of my eye getting up off the wall. I pulled away from Tae and waved bye and head to Guk. I took his hand and walked I’m back into the room. The boys were ready to go now. "You want to come chill with me?" I asked them. Zelo, Guk, Jongup and Kelly planned to come to my place. We said goodbye to the others after they surprised me with their group’s shirts, posters and stickers. We all got in the van out back that was dropping us off at the apartments.Once there we all headed up to my place. The boys relaxed on the couches finding something on TV. I showed Kelly my room and put my stuff away. After a quick shower I was changed into one of the BAP shirts and joggers. I and Kelly came out to relax with the guys. I sat beside Guk and Zelo. I guess Zelo was getting sleepy because he laid his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Well you can stay the night" I said. "Kelly you can share my bed, someone can sleep on my brother’s bed and I’ve got these two couches" I said. "No me and Kelly are going home" said Jongup getting up. We said Bye and then I realized Zelo was out like a light. Guk got up and slowly lifted him so I could get up and place a pillow under his head. I then got a blanket for him. I called his mom and told her. She was okay with it. Guk was sitting on the other couch somewhat watching TV. "You staying?" I asked. He nodded yes. "You sleeping there?" I asked. He shook his head. I turned and got a pillow and blanket for him. I came back with it. "Why aren’t you talking?" I asked. He just looked at me. "You don’t like Tae do you?" I asked "NO" he said. "Why not?" I asked. "NO sure" he said. I rolled my eyes. Then I felt the pillow hit me. I looked at him with a shocked face and he was smiling. "Oh you are going to get it" I said taking the pillow and throwing it at him. He moved so I ran over and jumped on him and started tickling him. "Stop we don’t want to wake Zelo." he said. "Yeah let’s not do that" I said. "Well I’m going to bed I’m sleepy" I said. "Sleep well" he said. I went to bed.