The Up Roar

He Showed Me Happiness

A little bit later the boys came over and we made plans. The boys would meet at Guk's after they went home to shower. Dae would take Zelo home to wash. I and Guk would head over to his place. He had his own place not with his parents. We got there and he showed me around his two room apartment. He left me alone to shower so I walked into the second room that had pictures and Fan stuff he was given. I found some folded jersey style shirts with his name on it. I never heard him come in. "You like it" he asked. He made me jump so I turned he stood there in blue jeans and no shirt. He had a y body. "Yes I like them" I said meeting his eyes. He walked over and grabbed one up. "These are for our new tour. I got four made but you can have one if you like." he said. "I don’t want to take it if you need it" I said. "No you can have it I also got something else" he said walking to the closet and pulled out a black hoodie it had there logo and name on the back and a small one on front." Guk you don’t have to do this" I said. "Yes I do you are my friend and the guys agreed too. Just leave them in here so they don’t get messed up" he said. Then there was a knock on the door. He turned and walked down the hall to the door. Everyone came in and I came out the room into the living room to Zelo and Himchan in an up roar. "What’s wrong?" I asked. "Some guys want us to come to a place called Dead man landing" said Zelo. "Isn’t that the place were Rap and Dance battles happen?" I asked. "Yep" said Dae. "So you said yes didn’t you?" I asked. "Yep" said Jae. Zelo whispered something in Guk's ear and they looked at me. I acted like I didn’t see. Well in that case Kelly can you and Sam take Rain home to change into warmer clothes" said Guk. "Sure" she said. "Let me get my stuff" I said running back to the room to get the stuff and left with the girls. We got to my place and I changed into my Cameo red, white and gray pants. Then took my matching tank and showed the girls what I was going to do to it. I had an iron on machine so I did the design for BAP and made three shirts. Two cameo tops for the girls since they had black pants on. I did a solid black top with white print. I pulled my matching half cut cameo jacket on. Left my hair the way it was and pulled my heeled tan timberlands on. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short its just the next one needs its own chapter.