Skate Park

He Showed Me Happiness

The next morning I heard people talking in the kitchen. I got up and saw dad, Zelo and Guk making food. "Good Morning" I said. "Good Morning the boys were telling me about their show they took you to." said dad. "Yep I enjoyed myself." I said. "Well Breakfast is done come and eat with the boys I’m going to shower and sleep." he said. He kissed my head and walked off. The boys and I ate and talked about the days plans. After eating the boys helped clean then headed out. Before Guk left he turned to say something. "You going to hang with us at the park?" he asked. "Yep just come get me." I said. "Okay I’ll be by later." he said brushing my hair out my face. I went back in my room and changed into some hot red shorts, white tank and put on my bunny necklace that Zelo gave me that night. I pulled my hair in a high ponytail then pulled on my high tops that were red and white. I put the pics online and sent some to be printed. Two hours later I got a text from Tae saying he was going to be at the park with some friends and if I’d like to come to meet him there. I texted back saying I was going with Zelo and Guk. After that a knock on the door came. I ran to get it. I laughed because I and Guk matched. He had red jeans, white tank and red and white high tops and a hat that was red and white that said Gangster. "I didn’t plan this." I said. He smiled "it’s cute so you ready?" he asked. "Yep" I said grabbing my bag. We met up with Zelo down stairs at the car which was Guk. Zelo let me sit up front which was nice. We got to the park and parked next to Jongup which he had the rest of the guys and his sister Kelly and another girl. "Wow you two match" said Kelly. "Didn’t plan it" I said. She knew I had my camera because I told her I never left home without it. "Hand it here" she said. She took it and Guk was sitting on the hood of his car. He saw what she was doing so he pulled me in between his legs with my back to him. She took the pic. Then we all walked to the skate area. The boys had there boards. Kelly was digging in her bag and handed me a lollipop. "Yay" I said. "Oh this is Sam Himchan's sister." said Kelly. We all found a spot to sit on the side of the bowl so we could watch. Kelly took a pic of me sitting there with Guk below me in the bowl. "Hold my hat please." he asked. I took it and pulled it on and pulled a Guk face. Kelly snapped some. We girls got some photos together. Then I saw Tae across the bowl with a group of people. He saw me and waved. "Hey I’ll be back I’m going to say hello to Tae." I said. "Be warned Guk is watching you and he hasn’t seen Tae yet." said Kelly. "What’s the deal with that?” I asked. "Long story short Tae try’s to out shine Him, taking girls, out doing stuff he does its because there older brothers don’t like each other." she said. "Well I befriended Tae before meeting Guk" I said. Before I got up to go over Tae had made his way over. "Hey there pretty girl" he said sitting beside me. "Hey Tae you having fun?" I asked. He hugged me then said "yeah, you look so cute in that hate" he said. "It’s not mine its Guk's" I said. That was the wrong thing to say because Tae took it off my head and got up. "Hey give it back" I said. "Come and get it" he said. I got up and jumped for it. "You’re so cute" he said. Guk saw this now and got out the bowl and came over. "Tae give her the hat" he said calmly. "Sure" he said placing it back on my head then running his hand across my cheek then kissing my hand and walked away. "Here where you’re Hat" I said placing it back on Guk head. "You Okay?'’ he asked. "I'm fine" I said. "Hey you two" yelled Kelly. We looked over and she waved us over. "Let me do a mini photo shoot of you two" she said. She and Sam set us up. He held his skateboard behind his shoulders and I stood beside but in front of him. Then one of him holding me while on his board. Then one of me wearing his hat and him holding me around the waist. "Keep my hat" he said and ran back to skate. We walked over to the ice cream truck they had parked there. I got a swirl cone. I sat on the bench on the top and Guk came over with this sad face. "No Ice cream for me?'' he said. I held out my cone and he took a bite. Kelly was taking pics I didn’t even know she was. "After this we are going to my place to play some movies and games you coming" he asked. I just nodded and he took another of it then headed off. “You’re lucky" said Kelly. I looked at her funny. “He doesn’t act that way with girls" she said.