The Battle

He Showed Me Happiness

Once we got there the boys were waiting by the cars. We got out and the boys started clapping. "Wow how did you get tops like that?" asked Zelo. "She made them" said Sam pointing at me. "Hey Zelo where is Guk?" I asked. "Over there" he pointed over to a bench he was standing by with his back to us. I walked over. "Hey you okay over here?" I asked. He turned around and looked me over and smiled. "You’re a true BABY" he said pulling me into him for a hug. "You know it" I said. "So why you over here by yourself?" I asked. "Getting my head right." he said. "Well where is the trash talkers at?" I asked. "Coming we are early" he said. I looked him over. He had Cameo pants on that were black, gray and white, a white tank and tan timberlands like me. Kelly came over and took a photo of us. "Stop with the pics right now" I said. "Hey it’s cool" said Guk. "How about this one" he said wrapping me into him and kissing my forehead. We walked back over to the others. He sat on the hood of his car and pulled me to sit with him. A little bit later some more cars pulled up on the others side of the court. Then the court lit up. "Here we go" said Zelo. I got up to let Guk get up. He went to walk away but I grabbed his hand. "You will be fine go kill it." I said. He smiled then did his wink at me. Then I saw who was out there and it made me mad. It was Taeyang that’s what Zelo was telling Guk. That's why he was worried. "Hey Rain you okay?" asked Kelly. "I don’t know if I can watch this" I said. "Because of Guk and Tae?" she asked. "Yeah I just don’t get it." I said. "Do you want to do what you planned?" asked Sam. "Since you knew it would be him." "Yep" I said. Taeyang was watching me. Then Guk yelled "You didn’t come to look at her you came to dance or what?" I walked back to the car got inside and pulled my jacket off and pulled Guk's Jersey on with his name on it. I got back out and the guys had started the music was loud. So the girls and I walked down to the court. I had my jacket covering the jersey. Once down there and Tae saw me he got this look and came over to dance in front of me. So I smirked then pushed him back and took my jacket off and let him get a good look at it then walked over to Guk and kissed his cheek. Then back to the girls I walked. The look on Tae's face was priceless. After the dance part and everyone screamed for BAP they won that round. Now was the Rap battle round. Zelo would nail it. Guk came over to where we stood and he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder. "I loved your trick how did you know he would be here?" he asked. "When Zelo whispered something to you at the house and you both looked at me it gave it away. BAP won that round too. After that everyone went back to Guk house. I was sleepy I relaxed on his couch against him. Everyone was crashing there. I never felt him pick me up and take me to his room. He put me in his big bed. He let Sam and Kelly sleep in it with me. The boys were too pumped to sleep. I woke up after he shut the door. Kelly and Sam turned over. "He likes you he just want make the 1st move." said Kelly. I smiled "Well we will see" I said.