Finally Speaking

He Showed Me Happiness

...The month flew by and I couldn’t believe I was fluent in Korean now, could speak it clear and read it perfect. The past month had been odd too. Me and Mrs. Kim would go out and Shop around the city. Getting me to talk with people. But I really wanted to talk to Zelo but every time I saw him he was with his friends and they made me nervous to talk. I told Mrs. Kim about it and she told me to not be bothered by the boys they were shy like kittens. I passed them in the halls and outside in the park area of the apartment. I would catch Zelo and the one with pretty lips always looking at me. I'd smile and look down at the ground. I found out also that the building had a gym and dance hall. The dance hall had mirrors all over one wall and I would scope it out. No one was there from 2pm-5pm. So I planned to start back dancing. They had a nice stereo in there with an IPod hook up. So today I was going to go down. I changed into my joggers, a tank top with a half cut top over top and my ballet flats. I took my bag with two water bottles, a towel, iPod, and my powder and dance tape for my feet. I got down there and it was very quiet. I hooked my IPod up and set it on repeat for a song called Still by Christel Alsos. It was slow and relaxing. I began to relax and get into my Zone. I let my body float across the floor. I didn’t pay mind to the mirrors so I never saw him come in and take a sit at the back.  Once I looked up into the mirror and I saw him I stopped and turned around. "Don’t stop" he said. I just looked at him then bowed my head and began again. I heard the door open and Saw the Two guys I normally see but three new guys came in and sat beside Zelo. They watched me with surprise. I changed the song to another slow one to dance too. I couldn’t figure out why they were in here. I couldn’t here there conversation but I knew it was about me. Then I went and I was going to change stuff up on them. I was going to dance to something with beat. When that music came on they all looked at me. I just smiled and pointed to them to join me. "Come on this must be what you’re in here for" I finally spoke. "She speaks" said the spikey haired one. The one I didn’t know that had a light to medium brown hair got up and came over and started to dance with me. He had me laughing at how silly he was. I did a copy of his move and the others clapped after I did it. Then I and he did it together. After the song he bowed then stuck out his hand for me to shake. "Hi I'm Harlow Rain" I said. "Hello I’m Jongup." he said. "Nice to meet you and thanks for dancing with me." I said. I fallowed him over to the others. "You dance amazing" said Zelo. "Thank you I’ve been dancing since I was five." I said. "So I’ve met your little brother." said Zelo. "Little King" I said. "Yep I’m teaching him and my brother how to skateboard.” He said. "Your name is Zelo right?" I asked. "Yep and yours is Rain." he said. I smiled "Yes I am." I said. "Who are the rest of your friends?" I asked looking at them. The one with pretty lips stood and bowed. "I'm Daehyun" he said. Then the black haired one with mean eyes stood and bowed. "I'm Himchan" he said. The spikey blonde one stood and bowed. "I’m Youngjae." He said. Last was the purple and brown haired one. He stood and bowed but when his voice came out I really didn’t except it to be deep. "I’m Bang Youngguk." he said. "Nice to meet you all" I said bowing back. "So Mrs. Kim taught you Korean?" asked Youngjae. "Yes in a month's time." I said. "You sound like you have spoken it all your life." said Youngguk. "Your little Brother To." said Zelo. "Speaking of my brother mine would like to know if yours could come over for a batman movie than?" I asked Zelo. "I must ask my parents." he said. He pulled out his phone and called them. "You like it here? Asked Daehyun. "So far yes. I have my run in with some girls who don’t like me but its okay." I said. "I know who it is" said Youngjae. "You Do?" I asked. "They don’t like you because of how Zelo looks at you and he doesn’t look at them that way." said Youngjae. "HUH?" I said. I had a confused face on. Youngguk and Himchan laughed. Youngjae got up and whispered in my ear. "Zelo thinks your cute and has a very pretty smile." he said. Zelo came back over and looked at me and said" he can come over if I come too." "Your more than welcome we can watch it too or play a video game." I said. "You play video games?" they all said. I laughed at their shocked faces. "I live for it." I said. My cell went off in my bag singing a Big Bang song. "You like Big bang" asked Youngguk. "Yeah is that bad?" I asked. "No but you should check our stuff out." he said. I grabbed my phone it was dad. "Hello dad" I said. "Hey I’m pulling an all-nighter so get you and King dinner and be good." he said. "Okay dad" I said and hung up. "Would you guys like to hang out tonight?" I asked. "We have a show to do but would you like to come? Asked Youngjae. "I’d love to but my dad has work all night so I’ve got to watch King." I said. "My mom loves little King she could watch him tonight and my brother and do the batman thing." said Zelo. "Let’s go find out." I said. We all headed upstairs. We went to Zelo's place. "Rain sweetheart" said Zelo mom hugging me. I bowed to her after the hug. "Mom could King stay here for a while because his dad has an all-nighter and we want Rain to go to the show." asked Zelo. "Sure he can stay the night to when they get home from school get his things ready." she said. "Thank you" I said. "No my child thank you." She said. "Well we got to go get stuff in order." said Youngguk and walked past me and winked. To many hot guys I thought. "Well I’ll be over once King gets home from school" I said to Zelo. I headed down the hall to my room. Once inside I went and showered. I got dressed in purple skinny leg jeans with rainbow high tops. I did my cut off half top that was ripped up that said HELLO KITTY in rainbow. I did my hair in beachy curls and put a cute big rainbow bow in my hair. I did eyeliner and mascara. I then heard the front door open. "King is it you?" I yelled from my room. "Yes and Zelo" he said. I came out my room when Zelo saw me his mouth dropped open. "Too Much?" I asked. "No you look Great." he said.  King ran and started packing his bag. "Would you like to see my room?" I asked Zelo. He didn’t speak so I took his hand and drug him down the hall to see my room. "You really like Hello Kitty." he said. "Yep a lot." I said. I grabbed my jacket and bag then shut my room door. "You ready yet?" I asked King. "Yep" he said coming out with his DVD’s in hand and his batman backpack. "Let’s go" I said. We headed out and dropped him off at Zelo’s. Before we could leave his mom made me give her my camera so she could get a few pics of me and Zelo. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you like my story. Sorry if the chapters are short it is a short story so they want be very long. Love to hear your feedback so shoot me a comment down below!