Change of events

He Showed Me Happiness

"Help me with my jacket" I told Zelo. He grabbed it and slowly slipped it on. We headed out to meet the boys at the studio. Once there the guys of Big bang were there too. I could hear Guk yelling so Zelo made me stop outside the dance room and he walked inside. I peeped through the window at Guk and Tae all up in each other’s faces. I couldn’t take all this today. I shoved the door open and I felt it hurt my side. I didn’t realize I had tears building up in my eyes till Zelo Came over to pull me out the room. "NO" I yelled. They all stopped. "I can’t take this you two need to stop this." I yelled. The tears were falling now with Zelo still holding on to me. "Just stop" I said and let my body fall with Zelo dropping to the floor with me. "Tae you just can’t have everything it’s not how it works and what your brothers had bad blood against one another doesn’t mean you two have to." I said. I didn’t realize Dae came over now and he let Zelo get up and he whispered in my ear. "Let’s go Sit over on the couch and let them relax." said Dae. I slowly lifted my arms around his neck as he lifted me up into his arms. Once at the couch he helped me get my jacket off. I had a white tank on which was a bad idea. The wounds from the glass had begun to bleed through. Tae saw it and looked at Guk with Anger. "What the hell happened to her?" Tae yelled. Jongup got the first aid and gave it to Dae. "Lay flat on the couch and roll up your tank." said Dae. I did and Zelo brushed my hair out my face. "Tell him" I said to Guk. He took Tae to the side and told him. The Vibe in the room changed. Tae shook hands with Guk and left the room. Dae rolled my tank down and put my jacket over me so they could practice. I must have been sleepy because I saw them do two songs then passed out. I felt lips touch my forehead then someone picking me up. I opened my eyes some and saw Dae carrying me. "I can walk" I whispered. "I got you" he said "go back to sleep". I did as he said.

The next morning I woke up but I didn’t know where I was. I sat up fast and saw all the boys sleeping all over the room. I didn’t know whose house it was. I had Zelo at the foot of the bed, Dae beside me but backwards. Jongup and Jae on another bed and Himchan and Guk on a blow up bed on the floor. I slowly got up off the bed and walked out the room. I heard someone in the kitchen. I walked in to see Tae. "Tae" I said making him turn around. "Morning" he said coming over and hugging me softly. "Where am I?"I asked. "Um it's Dae place and Jae they are roommates. I came over last night to talk with the guys about how I’ve been and how I’m sorry. Also to keep an eye on you but it looks like you have a full load keeping an eye on you. "Tae said. “I love these guys they take care of me" I said. "I’m happy they do but they could all sleep in their own rooms" he laughed. "Whose room was that?" I asked. "The spare room for when the other guys crash. Dae's room is across the hall from it and Jae's is next to it. I slept on the couch but I have to get going. The boys and I have a radio show to do." he said. He hugged me bye and let himself out. I found the bathroom. I really looked at myself in the mirror since what happened. I had a small bruise by my nose and lip. I lifted my shirt and saw the bruises on my body. I felt the tears fall. Then there was a knock on the door. I put my shirt down and wiped my eyes and opened the door. There stood Zelo. "You okay?" he asked. "I’m good baby boy" I said taking him in for a soft hug. "You ready to go?" came Guk voice. "Yeah we are" said Zelo "Come on sis lets go home." said Zelo. We told the others bye and Guk gave us a ride home.