He Showed Me Happiness

He Showed Me Happiness

A few weeks past and our lives were getting back to normal. My father was going to a therapist anger-management and Drug and alcohol classes. We would stay every other weekend with him. But we told him if he screwed up once his souled custody of King would be mine. I and Guk still hadn't told each other we liked one another. I and Zelo had begun to bond like brother and sister. My life was going well. My cell went off telling me I had a text. I opened it to see it was from Guk. "Hey Rain I was wanting to know if you would come over to my place and help me with fan mail?" he texted. I texted back, "Sure I’d be glad to help you and to have it just be us.'' He texted back, "I'll be by to get you in a few minutes.'' I got changed into my black leggings, flowy light pink skirt with the cute top that matched that was spaghetti strapped. I pulled my curls in a low side ponytail with a bow and slipped my flats on. There was a knock on the door and Zelo came in. "Hey Guk is here for you." he said. Zelo stopped me before I walked out my room. "Maybe one of you will tell the other?" he said. I smiled and walked out to see Guk in light jeans, timberlands and a plan black tee also a hat. "Ready to go?" he asked. "Yep just got to grab a jacket and my bag." I said. I picked them up off the chair and we headed out." I have to make like two stops on the way back to my place" he said. We got in the car and headed out to the first stop. It was for food. He picked up all our favorites then he walked to the building next door and got some clothes from the dry cleaners. Then we were off to the next stop which was to pick up fan mail from the studio. When he came back out with a large close basket full and placed it in the back. "Wow that’s a lot." I said. "That's not even half" he said. Once we got to his place he led me to his spare room where he had more letters. He put the food away and then sat down on the floor with me. We laughed at some of them and hung the pictures some drew. The gifts we placed them on a chair were the rest sat. A little while past and he got me to put signed photos with sticker and pins in folders then address them to some of the ones I read. Since he said he was going to get our plates ready for dinner. A little while past and he came back. "Do you trust me?" he asked. "Yes Guk I trust you." I said. "Give me your hand." he said. I gave him my hand and he pulled me up off the floor. Then he covered my eyes and walked me to the living room. When he moved his hands he had candles everywhere, flowers everywhere. A cute small table with dinner on it and soft music playing. "Do you like it?" he asked since I hadn’t spoken. I turned to him. "Guk I love it" I said. "Good because I want you happy all the time. I want you to know how much I care about you and how much I want to take care of you. Rain I have fallen for you and I’m asking you to be mine" he said. "God I’ve been waiting so long for you to ask me that." I said. He smiled then slowly led his forehead to mine. "Can I kiss you?" he asked. "All the time." I said as my lips moved to meet his. It felt like time stopped when we kissed. We made our way to our sits to enjoy our food. After dinner we cuddled on the couch just talking. "Stay with me tonight please?" he asked. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Very much so." he said. "I’ll stay then." I said getting up and started blowing out the candles. He got up and did the same. "I’ve got something for you to wear." he said going to his room. He came back out with his New Jersey shirt. It was big on him so it would swallow me up. He headed to the bathroom after a while and came back washed with just a towel. He walked to me and kissed me softly then went into his room. I headed to the bathroom to wash. After I washed I changed into his jersey. I came out with it just on and him on the couch in joggers only. He smiled at me when he saw me. He got up and walked over to me. He leaned in and kissed but picked me up as well. He carried me into his room like a baby. Once there he laid me down and crawled over top of me kissing my lips. He then said," I don’t want you to ever leave me." "I don’t think I can." I said sitting up. "Why?" he asked. "Because Guk I Love You." I said. He smiled his big gummy smile. "I love you too Rain so much." he said and kissed me once more. I knew our love was true. I felt like we were meant to meet and be together.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know kind of a y ending. Sorry I went into a writers block with this story so I kind of had to end it there. Thats why I say its a short story. Hope you enjoyed it.