Part 1 : Concert

He Showed Me Happiness

Zelo and I took a cab to meet the boys. We got out at this big outdoor arena. "Hey Zelo" yelled Youngguk. I could tell it was him by his deep voice. When I turned around to face them it was like I slapped them all in the face. "So tonight two other groups are playing with us" said Youngguk. "Big Bang, us and The Block" said Daehyun. Youngguk walked up to me and put a pass around my neck and winked. "So you can come with us." said Youngguk. I walked close between him and Zelo. Zelo pointed to a spot for me to put my stuff. "Would it be okay if I take photos tonight? I asked. "Sure you can" said Youngguk. A girl came over I didn’t know. "Hello Rain I’m Jongup sister." she said. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Hand me your camera and I’ll take a few of you with the boys." she said. Jongup rain over first along with Himchan. Then Jae and I took one. Dae and I put our arms over each other’s shoulders. Zelo jumped in making silly faces with me. I took my jacket off and Youngguk came back from changing. He had a black muscle shirt on and I waved him over. He pulled me into him which gave Kelly a shocked look. I pulled my arms around his midsection and he wrapped his around me. We got some shocking looks. Then I got a group shot with Zelo and Youngguk beside me, Jongup and Jae down below with Himchan and Dae on either side of Guk and Zelo. "Okay let’s go do some girl stuff while they get ready." said Kelly. "May I give you luck the way American’s do? I asked them. They all said yes. I started with Himchan and kissed his cheek and a hug. Then Jong up, Jae, Dae Zelo and when I got to Youngguk I kissed his cheek but he kissed mine back. I looked at him shocked he just winked. I then left the room with Kelly. As we walked the hall I heard his voice ahead of us. I loved G-Dragon. "Is that G-Dragon ahead of us?" I asked. "Yep the one and only." she said. As on Q he turned around and just looked me up and down then smiled. "Oh you got his eye." she whispered. "Is that a good thing" I asked. "Oh yeah it is." she said. "An American girl." he said in English. I smiled, "Very Much so" I spoke back in Korean. "That was y" he said making me blush. "Can she get a few photos with you?" asked Kelly. "Yes it is my pleasure" he said holding his hand out to me. I took his hand and he pulled me in for like four photos. "Would you like to meet the other guys?" he asked. "I'd love too." I said. We walked to their dressing room and talking mostly about me. He popped his head into make sure everyone was dressed. "Come in" he said. As soon as Taeyang saw me he knew who I was. I had ran into him on the airplane when I was coming to Seoul. We had a layover in Japan so he was on the flight to Korea. He spoke very good English so we talked most the flight. "Rain" he said running over picking me up. I wasn’t planning for that. "Tae I'm so happy to see you again." I said. "You two know each other?" asked GD. "The girl from the plane right I told you about." Said TOP. "Oh the girl with the amazing Eyes." said GD. I looked at Tae. He smiled then let me go. "I learned Korean" I told him. I shook hands with the others while Kelly took our photos. Tae made sure he got a few of us on his phone. I did give him my number and GD asked if he was allowed to get it. I laughed and said yes. Kelly and I let ourselves out to go out front and get our sits. The Block came out and jammed the set. Kelly went and got us some BIG BANG Flower Crown light sticks. Big Bang came on stage. I took a bunch of photos then Kelly pointed to Taeyang. He had something in his hand and was walking to the edge where we were. She took the camera and pushed me to the stage side. Tae said "Come on stage for my song I need a girl." I shook my head yes. He picked me up by now he had no shirt on. He pulled me into him as he sang. I couldn’t help but bite my lip. He then handed me the rose in his hand. I slowly swayed with him. He pressed his forehead to mine and sang. When GD came out he took my hand and pulled me to him.  He spun me then let me go back to Tae when his part was over.