Love Story 9

A Doll

A lot of action here! I even invented name spells! hahaha! Enjoy! Don't forget to Comment! Comments are appreciated!  <3 :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Early in the morning, they proceeded to their mission.

After minutes of flying, they reached the place and they all looked confused. They were standing on a very high mountain. They tied their horses on the big trees surrounding them.

“Are you sure it’s here? Well this is the end, look. No way.” Donghae asked while knocking on the stones.

“Yes.” Siwon nodded keeping his eyes on the map. “Let’s just look around maybe there’s a secret key or something that will lead us to our destination.” They nodded and started scattering around the small place. Knock here. Knock there. Knock. Knock. Knock.

“Aish there’s nothing!” Yoona scratched her head feeling annoyed. “We’ve been looking for like hours!” but it only lasted minutes. HyukJae being the playful one started playing with the stones. After being tired, he rested his elbow on top of a protruding stone and accidentally broke the stone.

“Oh sh*t!” they heard the sound of the rock moves and it opened into a passage. They all looked at Eunhyuk.

“Man you’re good!” Donghae said and hugged him.

“Thanks bro!” They walked inside the way and it led them to their first destination. The underworld.”  It was very dark and creepy.

“Shh…” They hid on the big rocks that were scattered. “Let’s part ways so that we can easily find the diamond. Let’s go on by 2s. Eunhyuk and Donghae go on the left side. Siwon and Yoona right and We’ll take it from here.” Hankyung said. They nodded although Eunhyuk disagree with the thought that Tiffany goes with Hankyung and not him. But before he could even debate with him they already walked away.  

“Tiffany.” Tiffany turned her head to see the running Eunhyuk towards them. Hankyung also watched the scene. Eunhyuk leaned and kissed her forehead making her blush madly. “Take care please.” She smiled and nodded.

“You too oppa.” He ran back to his partner and all went to their respected task. Hankyung was all sulky because of what Eunhyuk did.

“I shouldn’t be defeated by him.” He thought.

HanFany’s side:

They walked without saying a word to one another. They walked inside a tunnel and 2 guards were guarding the door. Slowly Hankyung and Tiffany pulled out their swords and it on the backs of their enemies.

“Fany.” He called her. She looked at him. He cupped her face, and swiftly he pulled her into a sweet kiss. She looked shocked but she kissed him back. “I wanna let you know…I love you incase if I die today you know my feeling.” She blushed and giggled.

“Oppa!” she hit his chest and hugged him tightly. “Although I can’t answer you right now, I wanna let you know you are special to me…very special. Let’s be safe okay.” He caressed her face and she smiled.

They walked into a very dark place and slowly the whole place was lit by hanging fire bowls.

“Oh my…” Tiffany quickly moved her body closer to Hankyung. Their path was small and crooked.

“Hahahaha! I see a very lovely couple frightened.” They heard a woman speak but they refrained themselves from looking at her fiery eyes. They recognized the voice. They knew she was in front of them as they can see half of her body.

“Medusa.” Hankyung whispered and pulled Tiffany to stay at his back. “We’re not scared of you.” Tiffany moved backwards as she can see her stepping forward to him.

“Really?” She slowly placed her fingers on his face and caressed it. She placed her hand under his chin and lifted it up to look at him but he shut his eyes. She moved to his back and kissed his neck. She was seducing him. For your information, Medusa was a very beautiful woman. Everyone falls for her charm and all of them became her victim. However, Hankyung wasn’t just any guy, he can fight her charms. Tiffany’s eyes crooked and she bit her lips. She felt her blood boil while looking at her touching him. She pulled out her sword and slowly pushed it to her back but it didn’t hit Medusa because before she could even stab her Medusa turned around and held the sword. She threw it on the side and it fell on the hot burning lava. Medusa smirked and moved forward. Tiffany gasped as she was sitting on the ground moving backwards. “Trying to kill me huh?” Tiffany froze like a corpse. She didn’t know what to do.  

“Ahhhh!” She shouted freaking out when Medusa was about to put her sharp nails on Tiffany’s neck.

“Fliscio!” Hankyung pulled out his wand and casted a spell on Medusa that made her fly and hit the wall hard.

“Ahh...” Medusa couldn’t move an inch. Her eyes clenched. She touched her head feeling the pain. Tiffany ran to Hankyung side and he hugged her from the arms. He kept her close to him as they look at Medusa.  “You’re gonna pay for that.” There were snakes that appeared on Medusa’s head. Her appearance was starting to be different. She was hideous. Tiffany and Hankyung ran quickly escaping from her but they knew there was no room left.

“We have…We have to disrupt her head. That’s the only way to stop her from turning people to stones.” Tiffany nodded as she felt her heart race.

“I’m coming for you.” They heard her voice and they quickly ran away parting. They hid on different stones. “You first, Tiffany.” She had a smirk on her face. Tiffany was shivering. She was just inches from her and the only thing that keeps her away was the stone. Tiffany actually stepped on a stone but it broke. She gasped and moved backwards. “I can smell and hear you…”

“I have to face my fears. I can do this.” She placed a protection on her eyes so that she can look at her straightly without turning her into stone and slowly went out with a smirk.

“Oh…Clap Clap Clap. You are very intelligent. I wanna finish you so that Hankyung will be mine. Any last words before we do this?”

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that? I have none because I’ll finish you up.” Tiffany placed out her wand. “Avada Cadavra!” but Medusa was fighting her spell.

“May the best woman win.” Tiffany had a strong force that made her nose drop tons of blood. Her body was starting to weaken after a few minutes.

“You have to do this. We can win this.” Tiffany thought as slowly she was being defeated but thinking about that gave her more power.

Hankyung arrived at the scene. Slowly with one hand, he grabbed his sword and cut her head.

“Ahhhh!” Medusa and Tiffany both fell down on the floor. Medusa’s head turned into stone and slowly broke into pieces. Hankyung threw her body on the lava and went to Tiffany.

“Fany~ah!” He softly slapped her face. She passed out. Both of their faces where dirty and had minor cuts. Hankyung carried her into a bridal style and walked back to find the others.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

On Eunhae’s side:

They were walking until they saw a passage. They hid because there were guards on the door. It was easy because their back was facing Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Hyuk, how are we going to go in that way when there are guards?”

“Naturally we’ll fight them. Are you ready?”

“Yeah. Anything to make my Sica live.” He smiled and slowly they went out from their hide out and stabbed the guards at their backs. They high fived and proceeded on walking towards the other side.

“Hyuk. May I ask you something?” Eunhyuk nodded. “Tiffany. Do you like her?”

“Huh? What are you saying?” He blushed a little bit. “Aniyoo.” He doesn’t want anyone to know it.

“Uh-huh. You like her man. The glare at your eyes whenever you see her with Hankyung, the smile on your face whenever she stays close to you, the KISS you did earlier. And now you’re denying it! Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. And you-” Eunhyuk placed his hand on his mouth to prevent him from talking.

“Yah! Shut up! Keep that secret okay!” Eunhyuk pleaded.

“Yeah Sure.” Eunhyuk placed his arm around Donghae ‘s shoulder.

“Thanks Man!” he showed his famous gummy smile.

“But isn’t it hard?”

“What is hard?”

“Hankyung hyung likes her too.”

“I quite know that.”

“And it seems like he’s never gonna give up on her.”

“Me too.”

“Good luck Hyung! I wish you the best!”

“Thanks.” Then they heard a cricking sound and as they peek on the door way they saw hundreds of small dragons flying around.

“Sh*t! How are we going to finish this up?”

“We can do this Donghae! In my count let’s attack.” Donghae nodded and he gulped. “1…2…3” They attacked. The dragons went wild, They were puffing fires. Donghae shoot with his arrow and 2 dragons fell down.

“Ricartum triego!” He pulled his wand out and swayed it around. Eunhyuk used his magic spell to make a lot of dragons die. He continued swaying it around but then the sharp claw of dragon hit his wrist. He fell on his . “Ouch!” The wand accidentally slipped out of his hand. “Ahhh!” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG!! What's gonna happen next? Is Eunhyuk gonna be safe or not? Will they find the shining diamond? kekeke! Wait for the next chapters and Stay tune. Don't forget to place a comment! ;)  

I'm very sad. Can't believe it Leeteuk's going tomorrow. Words can explain how much I'm gonna miss him. Promise I'll wait for Teukie oppa. :"| So sad. Be safe when you comeback. I love you.