Love Story 3

A Doll

Suddenly, Thunder roars and lighting strikes at the same time made Jessica scared. The rain poured heavily. Jessica sat up and hid herself under the blanket. Donghae found it cute.

“Donghae~I’m…” Donghae cut her

“Afraid?” Jessica just simply nodded “Do you want me to look after you tonight?” and another nod came.

Donghae pulled up a chair and placed it beside Jessica’s bed. He sat down and held her hand.

“Sleep now” Donghae placed his head down on the bed still holding her hand TIGHTLY.

“You can sleep next to me.” Donghae tilted his head to look at her with a curious expression on his face “The bed is too big for me and I think you will have a hard time there” Jessica told him and he smiled.

“But that’s only for couples.” Donghae told her as he sat next to her on bed.

“Donghae, what’s a couple?” Jessica looked at him with curiosity. Donghae looked at her and caressed her pretty face. Jessica smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. Although Donghae was shock he felt so comfortable with another girl besides Yoona. He laid his head on her head.

“We…we look like a couple…our position.” Jessica smiled.

“Chincha?” Jessica asked and Donghae lazily nodded “Tell me more”

“They are lovers.  They love each other even if others criticize them they don’t care. They accept each other for what they are. They are always supporting each other. When they kiss or hug each other they feel sparks. But first, the guy must start courting the girl and when the girl answers him they are called a couple.” Donghae explained and Jessica stared at him.

“How come you know so much about couples?” Donghae stared at her.

“Well…my best buddies are a couple” She smiled.

I don’t know what I am feeling now…now that you know what a couple is. I want to know you more.

Donghae closed his eyes feeling asleep but a question brought him back to his senses.

“Hae~ Can we become a couple?” Donghae stared at her feeling astonished by her question. She tugged his arms.

“W-W-Wh-What? Are you ok?” Donghae looked at her with disbelief. She simply nodded.

“Waeyo? Don’t you like me?” Jessica said and frowned

“Aniyo…It’s not like that…I mean we just met today and we need to know each other more” Donghae told her. She kissed his cheek and he looked at her surprise.

“Why did you do that?” Donghae touched his cheek.

“Ummm…I just want to feel something” Donghae continued to look at her.

“And what did you feel?” Donghae asked her

“I felt electricity flow inside my body” Jessica answered him.

It is called sparks. I felt that too when I hugged you and now when you kissed me. Your soft lips sent me chills.

Jessica then felt her eyes started closing. Suddenly, a yawn escaped her lips.

“Sica is sleepy” Donghae .

“But I don’t know how to sleep…We don’t sleep” Donghae remembered.

“Ohh- Then I’ll teach you…well actually I don’t need to because you feel tired right?” She nodded “Lay down properly” Jessica did what Donghae said and Donghae followed her. They were facing each other. “Close your eyes” She did the final step. Donghae laid a soft peck on her forehead “Sleep well…MY ice princess”

“Goodnight…Donghae~” Jessica snuggled closer to him. Donghae felt nervous on how close she was to him.

Oh gosh. Why is she sleeping so close to me? Well it’s ok. Aigoooo~ 1 point no I mean 3 points~.

Donghae peeked at her and saw her finally sleeping peacefully. Soon he followed her on dreamland.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning.

The door suddenly opened and a loud shout woke Donghae and Jessica up.

“Yah! Who’s that girl oppa? What is she doing here in your room?” Yoona pointed Jessica and Donghae smiled. Donghae stood up and went next to Yoona.

“Aigoo Yoona …You’re voice is too loud” Suddenly Siwon appeared out of nowhere with a worried face.

“Yah! Are you okay? What happened?” Siwon caressed Yoona’s face and she pointed out Jessica.

Siwon blinked her eyes for a moment.

“Bro, Who is she?” Jessica stood up and bowed down.

“Hi!” She waved her hands cutely “Jessica Imnida” She once again bowed.

“Yoona Imnida” Yoona smiled at her being comfortable.

“Siwon Imnida” Siwon did the same.

Donghae went next to Jessica.

“Donghae…Is she your girlfriend?” Jessica whispered to Donghae but it seems like Siwon heard it.

“Aniyo…She’s mine” Siwon answered her and pulled Yoona closer to him, placing his hands on her shoulder.

“Oh-Mianheyo!” Jessica said and smiled.

“Aigoo…Oppa prepare now…We are gonna be late” Yoona said as the couple approach the door.

“Fine, bring Sica with you” Yoona nodded and gently held Jessica’s hand and they both ran downstairs.

“Aishh…Yoong. You just left me alone here!” Siwon shouted annoyed

“Mianhe oppa but I think I found a new bestfriend…Finally a girl one!” Yoona shouted gleefully.

“Aigoo…Fine Yoongie but don’t forget about me OKAY?!” Siwon shouted

“Yeah…I love you and you only. I will never forget about you pabo” Yoona shouted back and Siwon smiled.

“Ahhh Yah! You go out. I need to shower~” Donghae said and Siwon looked at him with a teasing face “WHAT?!~” Donghae asked innocently.

“You have many explaining to do Mr.Lee!” Siwon said and Donghae sighed.

“I’ll explain it later but for now just shut up and go!” Donghae said and pushed Siwon out of the big beautiful room.

“Yah! Why do you keep on pushing me?” Siwon shouted and punched Donghae’s door playfully.

“Hey! Stop banging the door you idiot! That’s expensive you fool!” Siwon ran downstairs and Donghae went inside the bathroom.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae went down and saw his buddies talking to Jessica.

“Hey!” He sat next to her.

“Now, Explain!” Donghae smiled.

“I saw her and we went here.” Donghae explained and both shook their heads.

“Come here you 2” Donghae pulled Yoona and Siwon on the corner and whispered something to them.

“Ahhh!” Siwon and Yoona understood and they sat back.

“What did you tell them?” Jessica whispered to him nervously.

OMO! I forgot to tell him not to say I’m a doll!

“I kept your secret Sica” Donghae smiled at her “So let’s go?” Donghae asked them and the three prepared.

Ohhh…Glad I found someone like him! I really love his personality.

“Hae are you gonna leave me alone here?” Donghae looked at her.

“Well let’s just bring her to school but never stay away from our side or my side” Donghae offered.

“YAY!” Yoona cheerfully said and she  gleefully jumped out of his house.

“Hey…Hey Yoona” Yoona turned her head “Dress her first” Donghae reminded and they all went to Yoona’s house.

After dressing her up with Yoona’s uniform they all went to school.

“Hey Yoong…” Donghae called her out while they were walking “She’s mine…You’ve got Siwon” he mouthed and Yoona went to Siwon’s side who was all morning Pouting. She linked her arm around Siwon’s.

“Oppa don’t pout!” Yoona said and kissed his cheeks.

“I thought you’ll spend all your time with Jessica” Siwon continued to be sulky.

“Aniyo it’s just that it’s my first time to have a girl best friend” Yoona explained “but don’t worry I’ll always have time for you” Yoona said and faced him while he continued to walk. She wrapped her arms around his neck and continuously kissed his cheek.

“Aigooo fine fine” Siwon said and faced her claiming her lips. She smiled and Siwon wrapped her arms around her shoulder and started walking to their campus.

“Aigoo…They are so sweet!” Jessica whispered and giggled but it seems like Donghae heard her whisper.

I’m so jealous about them. I hope he’ll be sweet too.

He wrapped his arms around her neck.

“You look beautiful~” Donghae whispered to her and she blushed heavily.

Is he reading my thoughts?

“Why are you doing this?” She whispered to him.

“Because I can and I want to.” Donghae kissed her cheek lightly.

“Are you courting me Mr. Lee?” Jessica and he smirked.

I think I like you. I need to know you more.

“I think I am” Donghae said and she continued to blush.

“Well…Don’t lose faith maybe someday I will answer you” Jessica gave him faith and he chuckled.

“I never lost faith Pretty Sica and I never will” Donghae continued to be sweet.

“I like you Pabo Bada so don’t lose hope” Jessica confessed and kissed his cheek.

Finally, I heard the word that I was yearning for. It gave me light. In time I’ll say I like you too. In time I’ll say I love you. In time I’ll say marry me.

He continued to smile at his own thought and at what she said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost [Complete] l A Great Misunderstanding! (3-shots) [Complete] I Wish...(One Shot) [Complete] 

Our Love (Sequel to I Wish...) l I was made to be their maid! l Unforgettable Love l Superjunior13's Kpop Groups,Solo Singers, and Couples Gallery and Shop! l  

A Doll Boys Before Flowers (Super Generation Version) l "Y... I Love U" l Kpop Confessions!

 

Read my other Fanfics :DDD Please always leave a comment and Subscribe. Maybe you are all wondering about the 4 promises. Sica will reveal the last one soon. :D Well please enjoy Love you all!