Love Story 10

A Doll

Thanks for waiting! Continuation to their mission! Don't forget that comments are appreciated! This is my gift to you guys! Its kinda late but Merry Christmas!!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3 ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Luckily, he saw the next target and he moved away to avoid it. “Hae!” Donghae looked at him. “My wand!” Donghae ran to his wand and threw it to him.

They finished the fight making all the dragons there lying down on the hard ground. Donghae had little cuts on his arm and face. Eunhyuk on the other hand was feeling sore because of the deep cut he had on his left waist.  He was lying on the ground breathing heavily.

“Hyuk, Are you okay?” Donghae rushed to him and knelt down.

“I’m damn good! Don’t worry man!” Eunhyuk smiled like a drunk person suddenly his eyes crossed and soon lost consciousness. Donghae chuckled and carried him on his shoulder.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoonwon’s side:

“Oppa, Look.” Yoona’s eyes focused on the top spot of the stone. She pointed it out and Siwon stared at it.

“We finally found it” It was the shining diamond they were looking for. “I’ll climb Yoona.”

“What are you crazy?! Can’t you see how tall is it?!”

“Yoona! I have to do this.” Siwon caressed her face.

“Aish…please be careful.” She hugged him. She felt really nervous about what he was about to do. Siwon started to place his foot on the first rock and then to the second until he reach the middle part. Then suddenly “Ah!” Siwon slipped his foot and was about to fall but then luckily he was still holding tightly.

“YAH! Be careful!” Yoona placed her hands on her eyes to cover it. “Oh goshh…” she murmured.

“Yoongie! I got it!” Siwon shouted but then the ground shook. “He-hey!” the diamond fell from Siwon’s grasp. “!!!” Yoona then positioned her hands and tried to catch it. She felt very lucky when it landed on her hands.

“Oh God! Thank you!” She sighed and waited for Siwon to go down. “Are you okay?” Yoona touched his small cuts on the face.

“Yoona don’t worry I’m strong and these are nothing.” He kissed her forehead after and smiled sweetly at her. After that they went back to their meeting place. There they found the others.

“Tiffany!” Yoona rushed to her sister’s side who was still unconscious. “What happened oppa?”

“Tiffany used all her energy to defeat Medusa. Don’t worry I already gave her a medicine. Sooner she’ll be fine and she will regain consciousness. For the mean time we have to get out of here and meet Eunhyuk and Donghae outside.”

“How’d you-”

“Yoong! I think you’re forgetting something. We are gods. We have telepathic communication.”

“Ahh Deh! Sorry oppa! I just came back from earth right!” She then laughed at him and they proceeded outside the cave.

“Donghae! What happened to Eunhyuk?”

“This crazy guy didn’t tell me he was hit on the pelvis part!” Donghae took Eunhyuk’s shirt up to let them see the big and long cut he had. Yoona went next to Eunhyuk.

“Oppa the medicine.” She looked at Hankyung and he passed it to her. Yoona dropped some on the cut. Eunhyuk’s facial expression changed and it looked like he was hurting.

“Don’t worry…It might hurt a little while but it will go away. He’ll be fine.” Hankyung told him and he nodded. They rode their horses and went to their next mission.

“10 hours already passed. We can do this.” They were sitting on their tent waiting for Eunhyuk and Tiffany to wake up.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

On their second mission they finally found the infinity ring after 4 hours of looking for it.

On their third mission, their last mission, They have to find the bracelet full of gems and crystals. They thought it was going to be easy but then they thought wrong.

“Read it Tiffany.” Tiffany opened the letter and started reading it.

“I fell in love with you on first sight. You were walking down the street and I was standing there lifeless. But then I heard your wish and I wish to live. The moment you pulled me into your arms, I felt the electricity you were speaking about. When we became an official couple, it made me happy but then faded away when I knew we were gonna part. The days were short and the nights were long. We have spent a lot of sweet moments together. Don’t cry when I’m gone or even be sad okay! I love you Lee Donghae. I always will. Love, Jessica.” Donghae wiped his tears. It was Jessica’s last letter to him. Tiffany gave it to him and opened the next letter she has. “It’s in the cities. Look around and you’ll find where it all started.” They had blank expressions.

“HUH?” They said in chorus.

“I think it’s on the streets where we had our first memories.”

“KAJA!” They started walking and searching for their last treasure. After an hour, they were exhausted.

“Donghae, this *breath* is the *breath* last street *breath* here in Seoul.” Eunhyuk said panting.. They were catching their breaths. Donghae kept on searching until his head hit a glass wall.

“Sh*t! Ouch!” He rubbed his forehead annoyed as he look up to where his head hit. His eyes suddenly twinkled remembering some things.

“What is it Hae?”

“I remember it. This is where we first met.” Eunhyuk went next to Donghae and hit him at the back of his head. “Sorry.” Then They knocked on the door. An old man opened it.

“Good Morning. How can I help you?”

“Sir Can we search here?”

“Why?”

“Ermmm…” They were speechless.

“Errmm…I lost something here. Please Let us look for it.” The old man reluctantly nodded. “Thank you very much Sir.” They smiled and the man smiled back. They searched for it but ended up finding 6 individual gems and 8 individual crystals.

“Seriously?!” They continued searching until Eunhyuk’s eyes landed on the shining envelope. “Hey guys, look at this.” He opened the envelope. Inside were a letter and a map. “You have to keep it together. Tie it. 13 gems. 18 crystals.”  He read it aloud. “Along the way you will find some and then you will fix it together on the last destination.” They opened the map and there it says ‘STORE: 6 gems 8 crystals.’ “So that’s a check.” They thanked the old man and proceeded. On their ways they found 5 gems and 6 crystals in 3 hours.

“Man this is definitely harder than I thought!” Everyone agreed and nodded.

“Whoo!” Tiffany started fanning herself. “It’s because the precious stones are on those narrow spots where no one will really think they will find it there.”

“Come on guys! The time is running!” They idly followed him until they reached the last place. “! How come I didn’t notice this! Seriously I didn’t know the path to my own house?!” Donghae unbelievably told himself. They went inside and it was very dark. Donghae switched on the lights and they started looking once again. After finding all gems and crystals they proceeded on completing the bracelet.

“Wooh! Finally we are done!” They exhaustedly went on the couch.

“I’m tired! Can we sleep?”

“Very much Yes, please! There’s still a lot of time remaining.”

“But are you sure we can get it there on time guys?” Donghae asked worried.

“Yes Donghae. We only lost 18 hours and 27 minutes and we still have 30h and 33m you know!” They told him and he nodded. Soon they dozed off.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT!