Love Story 12

A Doll

 

Enjoy! and Don't forget to comment! I still do believe in Haesica's LOVE! :) <3

Underlined words are the thoughts! :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“I love you Jessica. I think this is the best. I’m sorry…I know this is selfish of me but I Lee Donghae choose to be with Jessica on Earth.” His voice was cracking. It hurts him a lot to know she wouldn’t remember a single thing about him but he would die if he can’t be with her. “I… I can’t really live without her. I’ll just make new memories with her just please let her stay with me even though she couldn’t remember me. I can take it. I love her so much.” Donghae told them revealing all the feelings he has inside him.

“I respect your decision Donghae~” Zeus nodded. “Thank you very much for loving and taking care of my daughter. Please continue doing that and give her much more. I now give my blessings to both of you.” He smiled at Donghae. Donghae looked back and his friends smiled at him. “Close your eyes.” He commanded. Donghae followed. “Till the next time we see each other.” He took a deep breath and in a blink he woke up in his bed. It feels like a dream but deep inside he know everything that happened was real. He pulled up his sleeve to see all those cuts he had and it was there. But it was slowly healing. He tried to stand up but his body was hurting. That was enough proof that everything really happened. He ended up lying on the bed and looking at the ceiling.

‘Hmm…So Yoona and Siwon are still here on Earth or not? I wish they go back here’ He sighed and went downstairs. And that’s when he found he was all alone again. He came back to the scene where he still hadn’t met Yoona and Siwon. He sighed and just fixed himself to look for Jessica.

I’ll see you soon my princess. Wait for me okay. We’re gonna make new and sweeter memories together.

As he passed by every street, He hoped he could find her but it looks like luck wasn’t with him today. He got back home after 6 hours and straightly went upstairs to rest. And when he opened up his eyes it was already dark outside. He turned to change his position and close his eyes again but he heard his phone beep. He pulled up his phone. It showed ‘one message’ on the screen. He opened it and read it aloud.

“Annyeong oppa! We’re waiting for you here downstairs so come down! We have a surprise for you! – Yoongie” He excitedly rushed down and saw Yoona and Siwon waiting for him. He wrapped his arms on the both of them.

“You missed us that much? We were like just together hours ago.” Siwon chuckled.

“I thought you two were gonna stay there.”

“Of course not! We still have to watch over your LOVE STORY.” Yoona .

“Seriously guys! You both are the best in the world!”

“Hey we helped you too! Aren’t we included there?!” Donghae looked at his side and saw Eunhyuk, Hankyung and Tiffany smiling at him. He walked at them and hugged them.

“Of course you guys are!” They said and sat on the dining room to eat and chat.

“So you found Jessica already?” Eunhyuk asked while taking a spoon inside his mouth. Donghae shook his head slowly.

“No. But I hope when I find her these next few days. Help me?”

“Of course! What are we friends for right?” Donghae chuckled and they continued eating.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“So Yoona and I are gonna sleep in the guest room and you guys sleep in oppa’s room!” Tiffany suggested and Siwon frowned.

“Why are you taking my Yoongie away from me?” Siwon pulled Yoona on his arms. “I wanna sleep with her tonight!” Everyone’s eyes widened. Siwon laughed it off “That’s not what I meant! Such dirty minds!” Everyone just laughed at him as his face flushed.

“Aigoo let’s sleep now.” Yoona gave Siwon a peck and a tight hug before leaving him and running with Tiffany inside the room. Hankyung, Eunhyuk and Donghae had their mouths left wide open while watching the scene.

“You know…I need to find my Sica soon.” Donghae uttered before dragging Siwon (who was still daydreaming) by ear inside the room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Days passed but still they couldn’t find her. Minutes of looking turned into hours and days and even into a week that made Donghae lose so much faith that he would find her. It feels like the world was telling him to stop but then his heart keeps on telling him to go on. Its true right, when the world’s telling you to stop, hope whisper in your ears to try it one more time. And he did.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

He was walking down the street when he saw a woman being chased by men. The woman was going in his way. It was too dark for him to see the woman’s face but when it came close to him his heart stopped.

“Help me please.” The woman whispered to him. He smiled at her sweetly and pushed the woman behind him. The men who looked drunk went in front of him. There were the 8 of them.

“So you’re gonna fight us? You can’t handle us.” Donghae smirked.

“Don’t think twice about touching my girl.” They didn’t know Donghae was a very good fighter. He was trained well when he was young actually and take note he killed the most evil wizard they know. “Because you won’t like it when I’m angry.” When the enemies attacked Donghae took down the 8 men at once. He then grabbed the girl’s hand and ran away. They hid in the park. Donghae stumbled down on ground breathing hard. The woman went next to him.

“Are you okay?”

“You worried?” the woman just stared at him.

He still can smile after being beaten but he was so cool he finished all of those men.

“Thank you Ummm…what’s your name.”

“Donghae.”

“Thank you Donghae.” The woman told him and gave him the sweetest smile.

“You know. I won’t let you be harmed Jessica.” A smile grazed upon his lips. Finally he found her.

“How did you know my name?” Donghae realized all her memories got erased.

“Doesn’t matter actually…I need to go.” Donghae tried to stand up.

Fush!

Jessica went on his side and she helped him stand. She placed his arms around her shoulders and hers on his side.

“I’ll accompany you. But please let’s go to my house so I can treat your cuts.” Donghae shook his head.

“I wanna go home.”

“Okay let’s go to your house but let me cure you please.” Donghae just nodded and Jessica called the cab. Donghae gave the address and they went there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“You’re rich.” Donghae nodded as he opened the door. “You’re alone here?”

“No. I’m here with my friends but seems like they are still gone.” Donghae pointed his room to her and they went there. Donghae sat on the bed.

“Where’s the first aid kit located?”

“On the third room on the left inside the mirror.” Jessica nodded and quickly went out to get it. When she went back she sat on his side. She pulled a cotton and placed a disinfection medicine on it. She slowly placed it on the cuts he had on his face. “Please take up your shirt.” Donghae followed and Jessica turned her head on the side blushing. She turned her head to meet Donghae’s perfect body. Donghae secretly chuckled. Donghae felt sore on the parts she placed the medicine. “Okay. It’s done.” When Jessica met Donghae’s gaze she blushed because he was staring at her. He pushed his lips on hers as they share a sweet passionate kiss. Jessica was being pulled by Donghae on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Oh Dongh-” Eunhyuk peeked inside the room to tell Donghae something. “Mother er Sorry, I didn’t see anything I promise.” Eunhyuk placed his hand on his eyes. The couple just looked at him. "You may continue what you are doing." and then he closed the door. Donghae and Jessica stared at each other. Jessica blushed in embarrassment while Donghae just smiled at her sweetly and then he leaned again to kiss her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk was smirking the whole time he was going down.

“So where’s Donghae? We told you to call him right because we will have dinner?” Tiffany asked him while raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah Yeah I know that. But he’s busy doing his own thing.” Everybody had a blank face.

“Huh?” They said in chorus.

“He was kissing Jess- Wait he found JESSICA already!” That was what he was reflecting all the time. He was thinking why the girl was so familiar to his sight. They all rushed up to Donghae’s room but no one dared to knock on the door so they tried to eavesdrop when they heard voices speaking.

“So.”  

“So.”

“Umm…Thank you for saving my life Donghae~ssi.”

“Whenever you need me I’ll always be there. I won’t let anything or anyone harm you. Remember that always.”

“Why are you so good to me? Why are you like this to me being so sweet and everything even though we met like minutes ago?”

“It’s because...” There’s no time for hesitating anymore. He wants her to know his feelings at that time; because maybe tomorrow there’s a guy that would come up to her and court her. He was afraid to lose her. So it’s time to confess now. He was about to speak when he heard noises coming out from the door. It got Jessica’s attention.

“What’s that?”

“Umm…that’s nothing. So going back…” He placed a hand on her chin to make her look at him.

“Aish! Shut up please! I can’t hear a single thing.” Coming out from the door again. Jessica stood up.

Seriously I will kill these persons if they are not my friends. Aishh!

Donghae stood up and opened the door revealing his friends who fell down piling up on the floor and smiling at him. They all stood up and one by one hugged Jessica.

“Sica! I missed you!” Her sisters where the first ones. Then followed by the boys and then Donghae widened his eyes and gave them the she-doesn’t-remember-anything-right-look. They all mouthed an O and gave embarrass laughs at their mistake. Jessica had a confuse look upon her face but she continued smiling.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Jessica. Jung Jessica.” She said and bowed down. One by one they introduced themselves and after that everyone became awkward. They don’t know what to say neither what to do.

“Let’s eat.” Yoona grabbed Jessica’s hand as they walk down with Tiffany. Donghae smacked Eunhyuk, Hankyung and Siwon at the back of their heads.

“Ouch~” the trio said in chorus and glared at Donghae.“What was that for?”

“You ruined my confession! you!” He said and they all laughed at him.

“Really that determined to get her right now?”

“Of course! I don’t have any time to let any other guys have the time to court her.” He then finishes it with a smirk.

“You know Lee Donghae! You’re the man!” Eunhyuk told him and wrapped his arms on Donghae’s shoulder.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae Jessica's night and shining armor! Finally Hae found Sica! Their friends are so funny! ;) I laughed while creating this.

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe! Stay tune to find out what happen next! :))