Love Story 5

A Doll

 

2nd day

Donghae’s POV

Going to school, we walked hand in hand. We haven’t tell Yoona and Siwon. So probably they were now wondering why I and Sica are acting like lovey doveys but we are. Can’t you Imagine? We just met 3 days ago but I fell in love with her. That’s the power of love. I love her so much. I hope we’re gonna be forever. I stared at her and kissed her cheeks making her blush.

“Oppa…Don’t Yoona and Siwon are looking.” She hit my arms and said. I faced her and we stopped. We looked at each other.

I smirked and I continued teasing her. I placed my arms on her waist and pulled her into a sweet kiss. Her eyes widened and slowly she closed it as she circled her arms on my neck.

“I love you…” she whispered and smiled.

“I love you more…” I whispered.

“Yah! What was that?” Yoona asked. I looked around and saw people smiling like fools staring at us. I just smiled shyly while Sica blushed.

“Are you two together?” I avoided her question to make them more curious. I gave Jessica a wink and we both continued walking to our classes. Before separating, I gave her a peck on the lips and a sweet smile.

“Hey…Take care Sica…I’ll see you dismissal time.” I moved closer to her ears and whispered “I love you”. She blushed.

Gosh she’s so cute. I’m so lucky to have her.

She moved to my ears and whispered “I love you too”.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey!” Siwon elbowed me. I looked at him.

“What?”

“Are you and Jessica together? You two are acting weird.”

I just gave him a smile and once again looked at the teacher and listen to the lesson.

“ You…Why can’t you just tell me?” Siwon whispered and pouted. I silently chuckled.

“Why are you guys so curious? Isn’t it obvious?” Siwon nodded.

“Then Why are you still asking? Of course we are.” Siwon smirked.

“Oh Mr. Lee You are one crazy guy. Tsk. Finally you have someone” I smiled at Siwon.

“I’m so lucky to have someone like her. I love her so much.”

“Hae…don’t forget about yourself okay? It’s okay to love but not too much that you do not have some for yourself.” I nodded.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Classes are over! Yoona shouted at me and punched me on the arm. Ouch!

“Are you really a girl?”

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell us about You and Sica?” She teased

“Isn’t it obvious? You two are really match.” I pointed Siwon and her. “SLOW!” I laughed.

“You fish! Shut up!” They both blushed.

“Let’s go” Jessica and I walked hand in hand “Where do you wanna go baby?”

“Hmm…I don’t know you? You? You decide” Jessica stared at me.

“Anywhere with you.” I grinned.

“Amusement park!” She excitedly told me.

“Okay.” I smiled and kissed her cheek.

End of Donghae’s POV

_________________________________________________________________________________________

It took them hours there. They decided to eat. There were some people singing love songs dedicating to their special someone.

“Waiter” Donghae called.

“Yes sir…How can I help you?” The waiter asked him and He whispered something to him and then to Siwon. The waiter smiled and nodded, and then he went off.

Donghae and Siwon Stood up and went on stage. Yoona and Jessica curiously stared at them.

“What’s happening?” Jessica asked Yoona and she shrugged her shoulders.

“Can I ask everyone’s attention?” Donghae said and all the people turned their head to stare at him “I wanna sing this for my girlfriend Jessica” Donghae said and pointed me. I felt the people staring at me. I smiled and bowed my head shyly.

“And for my princess Yoona” Siwon said and gave Yoona a wink making her blush.

“Awww…” The people smiled at us. “You guys are so sweet” One couple said.

The song started and Donghae started strumming his guitar.

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last

And be the one that got your back

Ain't nothing ever that bad that we won't be together

And though we both made our mistakes

And some we never wish we made

But we'll be okay if we just stay together

They ended with “I love you Sica/ I love you Yoong” They said to their girls. Everybody there clapped their hands together and cheered for them. Siwon and Donghae went down together and high-fived one another. Siwon kissed Yoona on top of the head and Donghae kissed Jessica on the forehead. Both snapped their fingers and 2 waiters went on their way and delivered 2 beautiful pink roses. Donghae kissed the rose, gave it to Jessica, and gave her a warm smile. Siwon placed the rose infront of his lips and the other side infront of Yoona’s he then removed it and their lips met. The night became so sweet until it was time to go home. They already part ways. Siwon went with Yoona and Donghae brought Jessica home. She was hugging him on the waist while he placed a protective arm around her.

“Oppa…”

“Hmm…”

“What would you do if I’m gone?” Donghae stared at her.

“Why do you kept on asking me that? I’m starting to feel nervous here baby.”

“Nothing. I just wanna know.” She said and looked at him. He pushed her on the wall and looked at her eyes fiercely.

“Look Sica. I can’t live without you so don’t even dare to leave me.” His sweet voice melted her heart easily. He lifted her chin in order for his lips to meet hers. He kissed her passionately while she wrapped her arms around his neck. He turned her around and they fell on the couch. He was on top still kissing her. He kissed her down on the neck and it tickled her. She giggled at him while he smiled burying his face on her neck.

“Oppa…I love you.” He looked at her and kissed her forehead. He moved to the side and kept his arms around her.

“I love you too sweety…Don’t ever leave me please…promise me” She looked at him and reluctantly nodded. He held her hand and placed it on top of his tummy together with his.

He dozed off while she looked at him. Even though it was dark she can still see his perfect features. A tear fell from her eye knowing that in 13 days she’ll come back to being a mannequin. No Feelings. No Donghae. Nothing. Just simply a DOLL. She’ll be gone in his life. She can never touch him again. NEVER. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Can they be together? how will Sica tell Donghae? Will Donghae ever know? 

Comment! <3 love you guyss! :">