Love Story 13

A Doll

 

Enjoy this chapter! Let's see if Donghae's gonna confess or not! ;)

Underlined words are the thoughts! :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

They talked about a lot of details and found out Jessica was adopted by a rich family. They felt relieved when she was talking about how great her parents were and how happy she was being with them. It was time to bid goodbye and Donghae drove Jessica to her home. Silence occurred the whole time. Donghae’s leaning his elbow on the side window with his face resting on his hand. Lip biting- thinking if he’s going to confess or not.

What if he scares her when he confessed right now? – not confessing

What if tomorrow a man comes up to her and ask her out? – going to confess

A person doesn’t develop a feeling by a day. So 1% chance to be together on first meeting. – not confessing.

Calm down Donghae. If there’s another man, then don’t let him get her. At this point of time, be patient. Spend more time with her. *sighs*

“Oh Donghae! Here’s my house.” He came back to his senses and stopped the car. “Thank you very much.” She had some troubles in taking off her seatbelt and Donghae found it cute when she pouted in frustration. Donghae leaned down and helped her. When he removed it, they both looked up and accidentally stared at each other. Jessica felt connected to him. Her heart instantly went out at that moment. Her face flushed. Donghae felt nervous too but he needs to keep calm to make her think that he had that moment under his power. Donghae smiled at her and moved away soon. “Err…I need to go.” Jessica said and opened the door. “Goodnight and thank you Donghae.” He smiled and let her go in first before rushing out of the scene.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day,

Donghae was talking to his parents face to face on the living room. It was about a serious matter and  Donghae doesn’t agree with them. He thought it was only on dramas but it was occurring in his life right now too. His parents’ stated that he was arranged marriage to a woman he doesn’t know.

“Have you met her? How can you tell she was pretty and kind?”

“No but that’s what we heard from her parents and their workers.”

“Mom Dad No! It’s a big no! I wouldn’t change my mind.”

“Please Donghae.”

“Mom it’s a serious thing. Marriage is a commitment and I don’t want to be tied to a woman I don’t even love. I love someone else mom. Please understand.”

“No. Donghae. You have to do this for our company!” His dad told him and Donghae stood up angrily.

“Why won’t you ever listen to me?! I’m still not going to do it!” Donghae walked out and went to his room. A loud bang was heard in all corners of the house.

His dad can only let out a deep frustrated sigh and his mom patted his dad’s back.

“He’ll accept it soon.”

“HE should.”

 “Trust me. I know our son.” They went out of the house.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae was lying on his bed thinking of what his parents’ said. He shouted to let go of the depression inside his heart. He made a phone call to one of his closest friends.

“Jonghyun. Where are you? Are you busy? Or are you free?”

“Wait Fishy! I couldn’t answer all your questions at once. I’m about to go home, why you want to go clubbing?”

“Good Idea. I want to relax. I’ll see you. Same place.”

“Alright!” He hung up and dressed up simply but casual. After what seems like a long drive, Donghae arrived at their meeting place.

“Jong!” They bumped their chest together. They sat down and got some drinks. Drink. Drink. Drink. He then spoke up after long silence. “You won’t believe what ing happened!” Donghae was kind of at a drunk state at that time after drinking multiple of shots. “My parents set me up on an Arrange marriage!”

“Is the woman pretty?”

“I don’t know! Haven’t seen her! And I don’t want to!” He drank another and let it be refilled again.

“You should! If she’s pretty and still not your type give her to me!” Donghae just laughed at his friend. Jonghyun looked up to the dancing floor and his eyes sparkled. He looked at Donghae and touched him with his finger to get his attention. “Donghae!” He dragged him up and pointed at the woman wearing a red dress. Not short but still looked dashing. Her back was facing them but she still looked hot and y. Both drooled over her. The woman turned around. Donghae closed his eyes and shook his head. Maybe he was hallucinating. It was Jessica. She was dropping some gorgeous moves flawlessly on the dance floor. “She’s a goddess Hae! I need to talk to her.” Jonghyun started walking but Donghae pulled him back to his side.

“Stop! She’s my woman.”

“What?!”

“She’s mine. She’s the person I’ve been talking about.”

“Oh. Okay! You can have her but that pretty girl by her side is mine okay. ing perfect.” Jonghyun made his way to approach the woman by Jessica’s side while Donghae walked up to her. He hugged her from the back and whispered sweetly on her ears.

“Jessica.” Jessica turned around to and Donghae’s lips welcomed hers. His lips tasted like mint, strawberry and tequila at the same time. “I like you.” It slipped out of his mouth.

“You’re drunk.” Jessica stared at him unbelievably.

“Hmm…I know but still I know what I am saying.” He smirked.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Donghae! Wake up. You’re supposed to meet your fiancé today!” His mom knocked on his door and he covered his head with his pillow. He doesn’t want to frickin remember that Arrange marriage thing. “Lee Donghae! Don’t be stubborn! Stand at this instant!” He groaned.

“Okay mom! I’m up!” He still had a hangover yesterday. He kind of forgot what happened but he can clearly remember Jessica’s lips on his as they shared a passionate kiss.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The girl was pretty, but not good enough to fit for him. He wasn’t interested in her but the engagement party was in 2 weeks and the wedding will be in a month. Their parents’ were in a rush. A week passed Donghae tried to spend more time with Jessica. At one instant Donghae got caught by his parents and they were mad at him but still he fought for her. Another week passed and Donghae’s fiancé was starting to annoy him. She started calling him 2 hours a day. It seems like she started liking him but he felt sorry he didn’t. His friends understood his situation and tried to help him day by day.

Engagement day:

His friends were invited. Business partners were there. It was a big celebration. On his surprise, she was there. His one and only love. Why was she there? Who invited her? A pang of pain struck his chest when a man appeared to her. The whole night his eyes were on her. Even on the moment where he was supposed to propose to the woman in front of him. He reluctantly knelt down and asked.

“Sunye, will you marry me?” The woman nodded and hugged him. He was acting but Jessica knew nothing about this whole thing. She had an emotionless face while staring at them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oppa…” Jessica called him on the phone.

“Jess. Where are you?” Jessica on the other line just laughed at him.

“Iamhereattheparkandyoubettercomehereeeee!” he couldn’t get even a single word she said.

“What?”

“Meet me here at the park.” Donghae drove there and found her drinking.

“Tsk! I should have known.” Donghae rushed to her and caught her when she was about to fall. “You’re drunk.” He guided her to sit down. Jessica hiccupped and laughed at him.

“No I’m not! I’m just having fun. You didn’t tell me you have a fiancé already.” Donghae looked at her. “Stupid me!” She hit her head continuously and Donghae stopped her. “WhydidIfellinlovewithyouatthefirstplace?” she murmured.

“What?” Jessica leaned and pulled his collar. “What are you doing Ms. Jung?”

“Let me do this for the very last time please.” She leaned and kissed his lips.  She pulled away and stood up. Donghae followed her. Soon she lost balance and passed out. Donghae caught and carried her in a bridal style. He brought her to his car and drove back to her place. He was in deep thoughts. He still didn’t have any clue about what she was saying – Jessica’s words kept repeating on his mind.

Why was she saying last?

Was it a kiss of goodbye?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So many happenings!!! Confessions! Donghae's engagement! What should Jessica do? Was she really saying goodbye?

Comment Subscribe! :) <3