Love Story 7

A Doll

 

Prepare your tissues. I cried while doing this scenes. Please Love it and Enjoy reading. <3 COMMENTS are appreciated.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

As the days passed by, Jessica was growing weaker. Her skin was starting to be pale and her friends were starting to notice it.

Another dream came to Jessica.

"Sica...Donghae needs to know." Her master told her while hugging her. She had been crying talking to him.

"I know but I don't know how to tell him. I'm afraid he might leave me." She parted and looked at him.

"If he really loves you then he'll accept it. And Jessica I have good news for you." She looked at him.

"What is it?" 

"You and Donghae can be together. He can save you. He can be with you forever if he pass this."

"What are you talking about master?"

"The test of life."

"Huh?”

"The necklace. On the last day of your life on Earth, You will let Donghae wear that necklace.”

“But this is…this is my life.” She looked at him with eyes starting to get teary.

“Your true identity is being a doll.”

“Can’t I stay with him forever in another way? I mean I love this life being a true human. I love him. I can’t leave him.”

“Remember he can save you but only in that way. Trust me. Just trust me. I know what I am doing.” In a second, he was gone. She sat on the corner and cried harder.

15th Day

As the sunrays hit Jessica’s face, she slowly opened her eyes. She knew this day would come and she already prepared herself for this. She looked at her side and she smiled as she saw Donghae beside her. Tears were streaming down her eyes. She traced his face with her index finger and kissed his soft lips. She sat up and looked at the rose on the table. The moment was here there was only one petal left and as soon as this day passes, she will be forever gone to him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Sica are you okay? You’re not eating your food?” Donghae asked worried as Jessica just gave him a small smile.

“I’m fine Hae. Don’t worry about me.” But deep inside she was crying. It was her last day with Donghae and she doesn’t have any plan to tell him. Her heart was aching just by seeing Donghae.

“What do you wanna do today?”

“I just wanna stay with you.” Jessica stood up and laid her full body on the couch. Donghae soon followed her and placed a protective arm around her.

“You’re weird Sica.” Donghae chuckled.

“Huh?” Jessica pouted and looked at him. “What are you saying?”

“You’re so cheesy these past few days. What’s up?” She gulped.

“I’m always like this.” Donghae hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

“I love you and forever I will…” A tear escaped Jessica’s eye.

“I love you too.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae and Jessica went out of the house hand in hand. Donghae drove to their favorite restaurant and they are there for lunch.

“Oppa…Do you still remember the first time we met?” Donghae laughed remembering the moment.

“Of course baby. You got my heart racing at that time and still you make my heart beat fast. You’re the most beautiful doll I have ever encountered. You’re perfect.” A smile appeared on Jessica’s face.

“Oppa fought me that time.” She giggled.

“What I didn’t? I just told you to stop”

“But you raised your voice.”

“Aniy-” Jessica cut him.

“Still the same.”

“Fine Fine. Sorry baby.” He leaned to her and kissed her forehead.

The next thing they did was go to a cinema and watch a film. Jessica fell asleep as usual. She was a sleepyhead. Donghae captured that on his phone.

“This is my girlfriend. Look at her. She’s sleeping but still beautiful. Hahaha. She came here to sleep and the next thing she would do is ask me what happened.” He claimed silently.

Soon as the film finished Jessica woke up.

“What happened oppa?”

“Huh?”

“You fell asleep.”

“I didn’t.” she hit his arms softly. “I was just reflecting on the movie.” Donghae chuckled.

“Liarrr…”

“Whatever oppa!” Jessica ran out of the cinema with Donghae following her. They were like children playing.

Next, they went to the amusement park, Jessica’s favorite place.

“Let’s ride here.” Donghae pointed at the rollercoaster and Jessica shook her head.

“I will never ride that thing.” Her heart pounded every time Donghae pull her closer to the ride. She just knew she was sitting next to him and hugging him tightly. This was what he wanted at the first place. For him to be the only one she’ll hold on tight through the whole thing.

“Ahhhh…” They screamed at the top of their lungs as the ride started going up and down. Jessica was so scared while Donghae just enjoyed the moment.

As they went out of the car Jessica was so dizzy she couldn’t even walk properly. Donghae guided her.

“I’m sorry.” He felt guilty.

“Not your fault. I’m going to be fine sooner or later.”  Donghae knelt down infront of her. His back was facing her.

“What are you doing?”

“Hop in. I’m giving you a piggy back ride.” He said excitedly like a little kid. Jessica did what he told.

“Thank you baby I love you.”

“I love you.”

As time flies by Donghae placed her down as she can now walk with her feet. Donghae bought her a rose and balloon. Donghae thought of a silly. It was time for their silliness to occur.

“Let’s play a trick.”

“What?” Donghae dragged her on the center of the mall.

“Omo.” Donghae looked up and so did Jessica. Although she couldn’t see what he was looking at she just followed his lead. Eventually people around them started to do what they were doing. Donghae looked at her and gave her a wink. They slowly made their way out of the mall running and laughing.

“You’re crazy.” Jessica hit his chest as soon as he held her on the waist. Donghae pressed his lips against hers as they share for a sweet passionate kiss. Jessica played with his hair.

“I love you.” She whispered between their kisses.

“I love you more.” He responded. She smiled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

They were walking hand-in-hand along the side of the Han River. It was nighttime and the bridge was filled with bright lights.

“It’s so beautiful here Oppa.”

“But You’re still the most beautiful I have ever seen.” She giggled.

Jessica suddenly felt pain on her chest and slowly fell down. Donghae caught her. He was starting to panic. The sky was turning dark.

“Sica.” He called her as her face became paler and paler. At that moment, the last petal that was left on the house fell. “What’s happening?”

“I love you Donghae, I don’t want to leave you, but I have no choice.” Their eyes were b with tears.

“Aniyo. What are you talking about? You’re not leaving me. Oh Jessica please don’t.” Donghae hugged her in his arms. “Don’t leave me.”

“Get this Donghae.” She told him. “The necklace wrapped around my neck, wear it and protect it.” Donghae followed her.

“What’s this?” Jessica touched his face.

“I knew this would happen. I knew time would come and I’ll let you go. Just remember. You are the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. But sadly happy ever after doesn’t exist in this world. Only in fairytales does it exist.” Jessica wiped his tears. “Don’t cry. Someday we’ll be together.” She was ready to let him go but the problem is she can’t do it. “That is my life Donghae” Donghae was about to remove it after hearing that. “Aniyo wear it please. You are now my life. I’ll live with you forever even though I’m not by your side anymore. I’ll continue to stay in your heart.”

“No Sica. Don’t leave me.” He pressed his lips against hers. They shared their last kiss. “I love you.” He hugged her tightly. He wasn’t ready for this. He isn’t ready to let her go. He loves her too much.

“I love you so much more than my life…” Jessica said while breathing her last breath. As the air went out of , Donghae looked at her. He couldn’t believe it. Jessica was in his arms lifeless. The woman he loves so much died in his arms. Infront of his own eyes.

“Aniyo! Jessica wake up!” He tried to revive her but it won’t work. “Jessica!” He shouted her name and continued to cry while hugging her lifeless body tightly.

SHE WAS NOW GONE. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment! Aww....Jessica's gone. What will Donghae do? What happen on their lives? What will happen to their love story?

Find out on the next chapter! Stay tune always! <3 SPREAD THE LOVE. PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER. :)