Love Story 2

A Doll

“I’m Kwon Yuri” She offered her hand and Donghae gladly took it. They started getting to know each other. Time passed smoothly at them. When it was time to go, Donghae accompanied Yuri to her house.

“I had a nice day” Donghae said and smiled

“Deh, me too…I’ll go now my appa should have been looking for me” Yuri said and ran away sending Donghae a flying kiss. Donghae raised his hands up on the air and caught it.

“Got it” he placed it on his right cheek. Yuri ran inside her house and Donghae started walking away. He realized something- she was not his type.

Yuri’s pretty, y, kind but she’s not the girl I’m looking for. I feel it. Something’s missing about her.

Donghae placed his hands on his pocket as he was on his way home. He passed by a lot of shops and stopped at one when his eyes suddenly fell on a beautiful mannequin.

“This doll is pretty…I hope she’s a real woman. She’s gonna fit my ideal girl. Cold face but looks sweet and gentle” Donghae recited to himself as he walking away because the shop started closing.

When he got home he decided to call Yoona and Siwon up.

“So what happened on your date?” Siwon asked on the other line. Donghae sighed.

“Well it went good” Donghae answered

“How was Yuri?” Yoona asked on another line. Donghae gave another big sigh.

“Sorry Yoona but Yuri’s pretty, sweet but…” Donghae paused for a while.

“Oppa…There’s something wrong with her am I right?” Yoona asked him and he nodded his head.

“Yes there is…I didn’t have the spark I was supposed to feel…there isn’t anything” Donghae confessed feeling a little bit better “Tell Yuri I’m sorry” He added washing all the guilt built inside him.

“Okay…its fine oppa don’t worry” Yoona reassured him and he smiled at himself.

“I have to go now! Thanks for trying again! Bye” Donghae said and stood up from his bed.

“Ok Bye!” The couple said in unison and Donghae ended the call. Donghae wore his jacket and placed the hood on his head. He placed his hands inside his pocket and started roaming inside the very big town. He spotted a café and thought for a while.

A hot chocolate shouldn’t be bad. The weather is cold…must get in.

Donghae ran inside the café and ordered. When he got his drink he quickly went out. He was walking around the streets when he recognized he was in front of the shop he was looking earlier this evening.

“Aigoo…this doll looks really cute…” He smiled to himself and continued staring. Suddenly, a smile curved on the dolls face and Donghae’s eyes tripled in size.

“Sh*t” he cursed and blinked a few times. He even rubbed his eyes but the doll really changed its facial expression.

“Damn why am I seeing things? I didn’t drink right! When did chocolate started to make people drunk?” Donghae threw the cup of chocolate on the trashcan behind him. When he turned to look back, he saw the doll disappear. He dropped his jaw by now.

“Omo! Where did that doll go?” Donghae looked from his left then to his right.

He started looking for the doll by the window since the shop was close.

If People were here they would think me crazy because of these things I’m doing. Luckily there were no people around that street. Damn it! Where is that mannequin?

He heard the door creak. He froze for a while and saw the doll stepping out of the shop. She looks like a true woman. Too pretty she doesn’t even have those stitches around her. The doll looked from her left and right then saw Donghae.

“Oh!” The doll expressed her feelings. She moved in front of Donghae and poked his nose. Donghae regained his senses from being mesmerized.

“Ahhhh! Stay away from me!” Donghae shouted and moved away from her. The doll just stared at him.

Donghae started running away. He heard the door closed very loudly. He thought that the doll was back to its original place.

“That was crazy!” Donghae shook his head and removed all his thoughts. He paused for a while and breathed heavily.

Ohh…Finally I was just thinking about it. I didn’t wish for it to come true but oh well this is chance.

Suddenly there were soft hands that wrapped around Donghae’s waist. He quickly turned around and saw the doll.

“Damn it! Why are you following me?” Donghae asked her annoyed.

“Well, I was hoping you could help me…I don’t know anybody here except you and you are the only one who knows I can become a true human being. You and my master!” Donghae just stared at her and he didn’t realize a smile crept on his face.

After a few minutes of thinking if he would help her, he finally agreed.

“Ok fine I’ll help you” Donghae smiled at her and she clapped her hands like a little girl who won a teddy bear. She suddenly hugged Donghae and he smiled.

“But…” She looked at him and frowned.

“What?” she asked him and he smiled.

“You will not bother me when I’m in school or I’m working” The doll placed her finger on her chin.

“But can I stay with you?” Donghae thought for a while. He agreed since he’s alone and lonely.

“Okay…Let’s go it’s getting late” Donghae started walking leaving the doll alone.

“Hey! Wait for me” The doll ran next to him and grabbed his hands. Donghae looked at her.

“Why are you so clingy? I don’t even know your name?!” Donghae said and coldly removed her hands off him.

Hate being rude but this is so annoying.

“Mianhe~If I’m really annoying…Maybe I shouldn’t have become alive…I just heard your wish and I thought you would be happy to see but I think I’m wrong. I really just wanted to accompany you.” The doll said and bowed down. “And if you would like to know…Dolls don’t have names” She turned her back and a tear suddenly appeared from her eyes. She wiped it and looked at her hands while walking away “What is this?” Another one fell from the other eye “I shouldn’t have this kind of things I’m a doll” She started running back to the store.  Donghae just stared at her feeling really guilty.

Am I being too rude? I shouldn’t have said that. She was just trying to help me.

Donghae quickly followed her. He reached the clothing shop but the mannequin wasn’t there. He tried to open the door but it was lock.

Why are there so many magic happening? Is this a show? Please show up again. I need you.

Donghae looked through the window and saw nothing because it was dark. Donghae continued running inside the next street.

Inside the shop the light quickly opened up again. You can see the doll and her master talking.

“See his looking for you?” Her master pointed out the cute guy who looked at their shop a while ago.

“No he’s not…He will just ignore me and scold me always” The doll answered her master and pouted.

“Aww… my precious doll I never knew I would give you the authority to become a true human being” Her master smiled at her.

“But its partial” She looked up to him and smiled back.

“At least you have a chance to experience it” She nodded.

“By the way…What’s a name master?” She asked curiously

“Why would you ask?” Her master raised one of his brows and teasingly smiled

“Well he asked me about that” The doll answered

“A name defines your identity” Her master smiled at her

“What’s my name?” She asked him and he smiled.

“Let him name you! Now go back to him…he’s waiting for you outside this shop” Her master smiled and hugged her princess.

“How did you know that?”  The master stared at her.

“Maybe you kind of forgot…I know everything” The doll mouthed an oh and bid goodbye.

“Bye bye!” She raised her hands up at the level of her shoulder and waved it.

“Wait…Remember our 4 promises” The old man reminded her and she nodded.

1-       Always keep that diamond necklace on my neck.

2-       Never mention master to him. Never interact with master in front of him.

3-       Always remember to come to master when I have problems.

The door suddenly opened and Donghae who was sitting their tired quickly got up. He was shock.

Are they really trying to shock me to death?

The doll went out and the door suddenly closed.

“I didn’t see you inside…Where did you come from?” Donghae asked. The doll just ignored him and walked away. Donghae ran infront of her and blocked her way with his two arms.

“Ayyy! Yah! I hate you stay away from there or else I’ll drag you away with my own style” Jessica said coldly and glared at him.

Donghae moved out of the way and let the ice princess walk in.

She is really starting to scare me. I really need to catch up to her now. She’s so fast.

Donghae ran next to her and held her hands.

“Ahhh” He breathed “Are you angry with me Sica?” He stared at her and made her face him.

“Sica?” She asked him curiously

“Yeah!  Short for Jessica” Jessica just nodded at him. She started walking while pulling him “Hey Don‘t you like it?” Jessica shook her head.

“No…I like it very much since you gave me that name Donghae” She said her name for the first time. Donghae sweetly smiled at her.

“That’s my girl!” Jessica blushed on what Donghae said. Donghae didn’t ask how she knew because it doesn’t matter but actually the master told her his name. As he said he knows everything.

This feeling again. My heart is beating really fast. I told master everything and he told me I will really develop these kinds of things while I’m having a human body and heart.

Donghae wrapped his arms around Jessica’s shoulder.

“Maybe you’re cold” He pulled her closer and sweetly smiled. At first Jessica felt uncomfortable. They continued walking. But as time goes by Jessica became comfortable.

“Why are you doing this?” Jessica asked and Donghae smiled at her.

“To say sorry, Mianhe Jessica, I didn’t mean it those harsh words I said” Jessica warmly hugged him.

“I forgive you” Donghae smiled and hand in hand they started walking inside his house.

“Wow…Your house is big” Jessica said looking around. She ran upstairs and went inside one of the rooms of the mansion.

“Jessica don’t make a mess up there ok” Donghae shouted.

“Ok I won’t” Jessica shouted back.

“Hungry?” He asked

“Nope!” Jessica answered

“Okay I’ll go up” Donghae said locking the doors and windows of his house for their protection.

Donghae closed all the lights downstairs and went up. He searched for Jessica in every room and saw her inside his room by the window.

“Are you ok?” Donghae asked sitting next to her. She just looked at him and smiled a little bit.

“I’m just worried. What if people find out that I’m just a doll? They’ll sure bash me” Jessica worriedly looked at him.

“Don’t worry I’ll never let that happen” Donghae said and carried Jessica to the bed “Sleep now” Donghae kissed her forehead “Goodnight my Ice princess”.