Love Story 6

A Doll

 

3rd day

“Oppa…” Donghae looked at her as they were walking to school. She had her arms linked to Donghae.

“Yes baby?” She smiled at him.

“Hmm…Nothing.” Guilt was built upon her. She wanted to tell him but eventually she can’t. She sighed. She admit it she was afraid. Afraid to lose him. They entered the school premises.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“ATTENTION!!!” All students started peeking on the window to hear what the speaker was saying. “All students please gather at the gym.” Everyone ran towards where the voice said. They all sat together.

“What’s happening?” Jessica whispered to her friends as they sat at the back.

“I don’t know. Maybe the principal has something to announce.” Jessica nodded and gave her attention the principal.

“We will have our camping.” The students cheered. “Pack your things and you may go home cause its gonna be TOMORROW!” The principal smiled at them and left. The students got their things back and went to their homes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica’s POV

While I was looking for Donghae, I found him at the gate. I stopped and frowned because girls surrounded him. They were giving him chocolates and things. He was just smiling at them. I glared at the girls. Then suddenly…

“Ouch.” I touched my chest. Pain struck it. It felt like a strong fang stabbed my heart.

“Miss are you okay?” A man touched my shoulder and looked at me worriedly.

“Deh I’m okay.”

“You sure?” he smiled at her.

“Yes.” I smiled at him. It seems like I said it out loud cause I got the attention of the man and I can see Donghae coming our way giving the guy a glare. “Well thank you.” I quickly ran away before Donghae catch me. “Excuse me.” The hall was overcrowded. Finally, I stopped by a tree to catch my breath. I looked at my back, to my right side and left side and didn’t found him. I sighed and blinked before I continue walking but then suddenly someone held my arm and pushed me towards the tree. “Hey!” I can see Donghae emotionless glaring at me. Gee why so mad? He was the one saw flirting with girls. He cupped my face and leaned to kiss me on the lips passionately. We kissed for like a minute or two and parted for air. I pushed him and continued walking.

“Jessica!” He shouted and blocked my way.

“Move Lee Donghae!”

“NO.”

“I said MOVE!” I shouted at him with all the anger I felt. I pushed him angrily and walked home

“Baby.” I didn’t turn my head. Tears started falling my eyes.

Aww…It hurts a lot. I hate him right now.

We walked home not talking to each other.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Omo! I’m so excited.” Yoona recited. Yoona and Siwon went to Donghae’s house to sleep there for the night with their packed things.

“Sica…here are some clothes for you.” Yoona gave a bag full of clothes.

“No Yoona…it’s fine.”

“Sica…Accept it. Pleasee…” Yoona used her aegyo.

“Okay. Thank you so much for this.” She nodded.

“Come on let’s sleep.” The couples went up stairs following one another.

“You can use my room for you two…” I knew he was pertaining to Yoona and Siwon.

“Come on Yoona let’s sleep.” I held Yoona hand and dragged her to Donghae’s room.  She looked shock but I didn’t care.

“Psssssssssttttttttttt…” We both turned our head to look at the one who said that. “You and I are sleeping together.” Donghae said and walked towards us.

“And who told you that?”

“Me of course” Donghae smirked.

“What If I don’t want to?” I crossed my arms.

What in the world is this man thinking about.

“You can’t do anything about it. Do you want to walk by yourself or I’ll do it my way. You choose!”

“Whatever.” I held Yoona’s hand and continued opening the door. Then suddenly I felt someone held on my waist. I looked at Donghae. In a blink, I was already on his shoulder carried like a sack of potato. “Donghae put me down!!!” I hit him on the back and continued kicking through the air.

“YOU stay in place or else you’ll fall!” I stopped my act, crossed my arms, and pouted. “Siwon take Yoona inside your room and I’ll take care of Jessica. We have some business to finish.” Siwon nodded and back hugged Yoona while they walk inside the room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oppa are they gonna be alright?” Yoona whispered to Siwon. Siwon nodded.

“Don’t worry about them. They’re gonna be fine. They’re not gonna hurt each other.” Yoona nodded “While us…let’s do our own business.” Siwon said naughtily, turned Yoona around and kissed her.

“Whatever.” Yoona giggled and playfully slapped his face “I love you baby Yoong.”

“I love you baby Wonnie.” She encircled her arms around his neck and leaned on his chest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae placed me down and I quickly kicked him on his foot and tried to runaway but then he quickly pulled me and we both fell on bed with him on top.

“Bad girl!” he pouted. He caressed my face but I continued to frown. I pushed and crawled up to bed and faced my side. He was on the other half my back was facing him. “You know sooner or later your gonna have to talk to me.” I ignored him as tears gathered on my eyes and fall. I quickly wiped it still it continued to fall. I heard Donghae sigh as he turned off the lamp. After a few moments, he was fast asleep. She was still crying. She sniffed and wiped her tears. I stood up quietly and tip toeing I went to open the door.

“Where are you planning to go?” I gasped and turned my head to look at him.

“Umm…downstairs to get water.” He seems to believe me.

“Well…I’ll join you since I’m thirsty too…”

The heck. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. What to do?

“Whatever…well I don’t feel it anymore.”

“Good. Cause I’m not thirsty after all. Come back here.” i reluctantly followed him and laid on his side. Donghae pulled me closer to him. He had his arms around my waist and turned me around. He opened the lamp “Now why were you crying?”

“Nothing I just felt some pain in my chest.”

“Aww my baby…I’m so sorry…” he wiped my tears and cupped my face. He stared at me and went down my level. “I’m sorry for making you cry. Don’t worry You are the only one I love. No need to be worried my love. I love you babe.” He kissed my nose lightly. I giggled. “And who’s the guy that went to you earlier?” He eyed me.

“I don’t know him. Well are you jealous?” I asked him and looked at him suspiciously with a naughty smile.

“Of course not! I’m not one of those jealous type boyfriend.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Oh well whatever. I’m so sorry and I love you babe.” He said and kissed my lips.

“I’m sorry too…I shouldn’t have runaway and I love you too.”

“Goodnight Sica.” He kissed my forehead.

“Goodnight Hae.” She cocooned closer to him and hugged him tightly. He turned off the light and both dozed off.

End of Jessica's POV

_________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO! Haesica's first fight. kekeke but still sweet eh? Hope you enjoyed! Comment pleaseeeee! <3 :)