Love Story 1

A Doll

Donghae woke up when he noticed he was being shaken by 2 pair of hands. He groaned loudly and shouted at the 2.

"Aishhh! Guys stop that…” He said with his eyes still shut but then the two continued to shake him and they made it worse, they started tickling him.

“Donghae stand up! We are gonna be late for school! Don’t be so lazy man” Siwon shouted at him and continued tickling harder.

“Oppa…Wake up please that’s why you don’t have a girlfriend…You’re too lazy! Now wake up you sleepyhead” Yoona said and punched Donghae.

Damn it…Why did I become friends with these 2 nerd bullies?

“Fine…Fine…Fine…I’m awake” Donghae sat up on his bed and raised his hands like he was arrested “I’m up…” Yoona and Siwon just looked at him while he stood up stretching his arms “Can’t you two see? Now go unless you want to see me taking a bath…” The two stood up and just stared at him “Now what are you still doing here…GO!” Donghae pushed the couple outside his door. Yoona and Siwon just stood up in front of the shut door.

“Yah! Take a bath already okay? We’ll wait for you downstairs” Siwon shouted and Donghae chuckled.

“Yeah…Yeah...I know…Just cook me breakfast” Donghae commanded

“Are we your maids?” Yoona angrily shouted and Donghae giggled cutely.

“Oops…You’re not………..But you look one” Donghae evily laughed “Just shut up and do it…look at the clock we’re gonna be late” Yoona and Siwon laughed at him.

“When did you start having a clock on your room…as far as we remember you don’t have any clock in our room because you wanted to keep time away from you…you wanted yourself to be free” Siwon reminded him.

“Fine you win I lose…now go down I have to clean myself” Donghae went inside his bathroom and closed the door loud enough for the 2 to hear. Outside the Yoona and Siwon just chuckled at their best friend.

“I’m not regretting him being my best friend” Siwon said and Yoona linked her arms onto his.

“Me too…Never” They both went down.

Donghae inside was teary after hearing those words. He smiled at himself.

I too never and will never regret being best buddies with those two. I love them as much as I love my own self. They were the ones who stood up as my parents; always.

Donghae brushed his teeth and washed his face shaving off the little hairs on his beautiful angel face. His mom was right he has a baby face. He suddenly opened the shower not aware that it was not on the right temperature.

“Ahhhh!” He screamed out feeling the hot water drop on his skin. He quickly moved away and turned it off “Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Ouchhh!” He touched his skin “My poor baby skin…you’ll be alright appa is here” Donghae patted his muscular body. He arranged the temperature and quickly got a warm shower. After he finished he wrapped his towel around his waist and went out of his bathroom.

“Ahhh It feels so fresh…oohh-Who are you handsome guy? You do have a nice body and a handsome face…You are definitely the perfect man” Donghae uttered to himself looking at the mirror “I am damn y!” Donghae styled his brown hair up and wore his school uniform. He grabbed his bag whose things inside were perfectly arranged.

I am not really a lazy guy actually I was more industrious in my studies than Yoona and Siwon. I have good grades and I am running valedictorian for this year. I was more of a cool smart guy. Siwon actually said if I call them “Nerds” what should they call me. I was more studious than them shock right?

“Oppa…What’s taking you so long?” Yoona shouted and Donghae smiled

“I’m coming!” Donghae shouted back.

Yoona is like my little sister but she’s acting more like my mother.

Donghae ran downstairs while combing his hair upwards. He sat down on the circle table.

“We already made you breakfast early this morning before we came and woke you up so let’s just eat” Siwon said while taking a sip of his hot coffee.

“Aww thank you guys…You are the best” Donghae said and started eating.

“Where is your omma and appa now oppa?” Yoona asked and Donghae just glanced at her and continued eating.

“They are out of town for business? I don’t know when I woke up yesterday they were already gone” Donghae continued to eat his breakfast.

“But oppa when are they home?” Yoona asked annoyed at how his parents treat him. Donghae stopped eating and looked at her with one of his eyebrows raised.

“They were never home for me…Never…even for my special days…The only one important for them is the company and not me!” Donghae said and took a sip of his hot chocolate.

They were not there for me. Yoona and Siwon are the only ones who stood up for me. My parents never realized that leaving alone make me love them less. But then they are my parents I should continue to love them because they are the ones who brought me into this world. They are the ones who give me my needs. I still love them no matter what.

Just then Yoona snapped her fingers infront of Donghae to stop him from his thoughts.

“Oppa Are you okay? Mianhe I shouldn’t have asked about that matter” Yoona shyly bowed her head embarrassed.

“Its fine Yoong…You don’t need to be sorry I was telling the truth and you were too…Now come on Let’s go Choi” Donghae stood up and placed their plates on the sink. They all stood up and quickly walked towards their school. While they were walking Donghae wrapped his arms around Siwon and Yoona’s shoulder.

“You know you two…You are very slow now come on let’s just finish this lovely dovey moments later ok” Donghae pulled their hands and ran inside their big campus.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The day went smooth and fine for the 3. When it was dismissal time they all met at their favorite place the school rooftop.

“Oppa…I wanna go somewhere…” Yoona tugged Siwon’s sleeves and did her aegyo.

“Yoong…” Siwon was about to resist but when he looked at her “Ok Fine…Where do you want to go princess?” Siwon smiled at her and she pointed Donghae out and Siwon looked at his buddy.

“He is like that again…Looking somewhere faraway…I wish we could find him a girl who will truly love him not just for his looks and money but because of his personality…” Siwon stared at his best friend worriedly “I’m afraid if he’s always left alone…he will change his attitude”  Siwon added.

“Oppa let’s bring him to a park…that’s where most of the girls go when they are sad” Yoona suggested and Siwon ruffled his girlfriend’s hair “OPPA!” Siwon knew his girlfriend hated that thing.

“Opps…Wrong move!” Siwon kissed her cheeks and ran next to Donghae before his girlfriend could hit him.

Donghae was in his deep thought.

I’m very happy for Siwon and Yoona. Whenever I see them I get jealous I want a girl too…I want to have a girlfriend too…I want to love and be loved too…I know soon I will find her the perfect girl. Cold but kind and sweet inside. When I find that girl I’m gonna make sure I’ll be with her forever never let her go.

“Bro!” Siwon approached him and placed his hand on Donghae’s shoulder “You’re going to get old if you kept on thinking that hard…Don’t stress yourself” Donghae looked at Siwon and smiled.

“I’m jealous at You and Yoona…you have each other always and you will never get lonely while me my parents are always out…I have no girlfriend…I have no one except you and Yoona but you have to spend time with each other so I’m always left alone” Donghae confessed.

“Now come on we’re going to find you a girlfriend!” Donghae looked at him curiously.

“How are you going to do that?” Donghae asked him and Siwon gestured Yoona. Donghae looked and saw Yoona thumbs up.

“Yoona actually called her cousin and we are going to meet her later” Donghae stared at him.

“You’re setting me up on a blind date?” Siwon nodded. Siwon started dragging him outside the school together with Yoona.

“Damn Siwon! Where are we going? Don’t just pull me I look like a fool” Donghae said and removed himself from Siwon’s grip.

“We are going to get you something to wear so stop talking you Idiot!” Yoona said and continued dragging Donghae inside her parent’s clothing shop.

“Oppa just pick whatever you want” At the end Donghae just picked a blue shirt and skinny pants.

“Oppa…You look good…You have nice taste in clothes” Yoona thumbs up Donghae.

“Come on let’s just wait for her on the theme park” They started walking to the theme park. The couple was leading and Donghae was just following them looking around. While Siwon and Yoona were laughing and talking around happily, Donghae had himself mesmerized with the beauty of the place they were in.

“Is this the first time you’re here? I mean you never experienced this when you’re young oppa?” she asked as she noticed the shine that brings the place to Donghae. Donghae simply nodded.

“As I say always…My parents never brought me here maybe once or twice but that was when I was young…which means exactly I can’t remember those days.” Donghae told them and Yoona just smiled at him.

“Where is she?” Yoona worriedly uttered under her breath. She looked from side to side and finally found her cousin.

“Ahhh…Yoona ssi!” Her cousin hugged her.

“Now we will leave you 2 alone…Goodluck” Siwon and Yoona bid goodbye.

“You look good…What’s your name?” Her cousin asked and Donghae looked at the pretty girl.

“Lee Donghae…You look pretty…You?” Donghae asked her and she flashed her dashing smile.

“I’m….”

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really mad at SBS AND SM. Grrr....Quite a boring chapter