Love Story 11

A Doll

2 updates in a row! This is  my another part of my gift! Last part of the mission! Will they succeed or not? And You will find in last part the twist in the story. Enjoy reading! :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning…

Donghae opened his eyes on the familiar sight. He smiled brightly and looked at the clock it shows “8:30”.

“Okay. Literally they were very tired 10h already passed guys. Wake up!” he continued shaking them but everyone groaned at him. “Fush!” He walked away. His eyes tripled in size when he saw the door wide open. He rushed to where the treasures are placed. “. .” He continued cursing when the lock of the closet is ruined. He went to his friends quickly with tears b down his eyes. “GUYS WAKE UP! THE SYMBOLS ARE MISSING!” all woke up.

“WHAT?!”

“When I woke up it’s gone.” He sat feeling lifeless on the couch.

“Donghae don’t worry we’ll find it.” And then Hankyung’s eyes caught something. He picked it. It was a piece of cloth, Seems like the person got stuck on the side table.

“Flio.” He whispered to himself. He clenched his fist.

“Oppa what’s wrong?” Tiffany went next to him. “Oh my…”

“Flio got it.”

“And I think that’s not good.”

“Me either.”

“Guys. Enchantria castle.” Hankyung told them and they widened their eyes. “Flio got it.” The gods and goddesses rushed out and walked with the curious Donghae.

“Wait who’s Flio?”

“Flio is an evil person. No one comes to fight him because they know his powers are beyond strong. No one beats him up until now.” The others just nodded.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Infront of the castle of Flio, they all gulped.

“I think this is the real mission.” They made their way inside the castle. Soon, bloods are dropping, arrows are flying, wands are swinging, and spells are casts everywhere.

“Donghae we can handle this! Go and get the bow before fighting Flio. Please be careful.” He nodded and ran away reluctantly leaving his friends. He saw the bow shining. He gulped because no one meaning really no one has ever lifted this bow high. He slowly pulled it up with less power and sighed. He got it.

“So you think you’ll get away just like that?” he turned around and the bow slipped on the small and narrow spot of the crooked path.

“S*it”

“Oh that’s a nice way to greet people.” Donghae quickly pulled his other bow and an arrow.

“Oppss.” He caught it. “Sorry I got it.” Donghae continued to strike him and he continued to catch it.

“Fush.”

“Aww…No more arrows.” A smirk was drawn on Flio’s hideous face. “It’s my turn now.” He casted a spell on Donghae and it hit his right arm.

“Ouch.” Donghae was hit by another on the hip part. Donghae fell on the ground and slowly his sight blurred.

“It hurts right…so I’ll finish your pain. Goodbye… 1…” The arrows Donghae threw flew up. “2…” They were pointed at him. “Bye Bye. 3” He closed his eyes and still tried to protect himself. The next thing he knew he didn’t feel anything hit him. He passed out.

“Friom trigo! Ricartum triego! Fliscio!” His friends threw Flio a lot of spells But still Flio is powerful.

“My turn!” In one powerful spell. His friends were threw everywhere.

“Ouchh…” They groaned and looked at each other. They pointed their wands and used the most powerful spell they know. “Insartum Rio Flamarei!” Flio flew and fell hard on the ground. The gods sighed. Finally but then after a few minutes Flio rose up and pointed his fingers to them.

“It’s not painful to die. Goodbye.” Before he cast the spell he disappeared on the thin air with an arrow on his heart. They all looked back to where it came from and saw a bloody Donghae weakly holding the arrow. He fell on his knees and Siwon helped him. Yoona picked up the treasures on the ground where Flio’s body disappeared. They all closed their eyes and went back to paradise castle.

Donghae slowly walked towards Jessica’s body. Eunhyuk started assisting him but he insisted to go alone. He went to Jessica’s side without any help and placed on her body the 4 treasures.

“I love you.” He kissed her hands before passing out.

When he woke up a bandage was wrapped around his head and on the parts where he had cuts. He approached the old man.

“You’re finally awake.” He smiled.

“Where’s Eunhyuk and the others?”

“They’re resting and recovering. How are you feeling?”

“Better.”

“It’s midnight Donghae. Let’s talk about this tomorrow.” The old man walked away.

“Wait! How’s Jessica?” But the old man didn’t respond and just continued walking away. Donghae laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. His mind couldn’t help but think about Jessica. His heart was beating fast. He slowly closed his eyes wanting to fall asleep but really he couldn’t. He hummed their favorite song and reminisced their moments until he fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning…

Donghae opened his eyes as the sun rays hit his face. He went out to visit his friends and thank them.

“You know guys. I couldn’t…I couldn’t thank you enough. You’re very important to me. I love you guys.” They grouped hug.

“Excuse me. Sorry to disturb you masters but all of you are being called my Zeus” They proceeded to where Jessica was.

“We need to talk about this matter. This is very important please listen to me carefully and pick your decisions rightly.”

“Wait. How’s Jessica? Is she still dead?” He noticed the difference between Jessica’s skin. It started glowing.

“No she’s just sleeping. You have the decision Donghae on what to happen on her life. You have 2 choices. Either she lives here having her memories still in her mind and she will still remember you and your love but you can’t be with her or she lives on Earth; memories completely erased but you can be with her.” Tears were dripping down from Donghae’s eyes. He wants her to remember him but the fact that he can’t be with her it hurts more than dying.

“Tell what’s inside your heart.” Tiffany placed her hand on Donghae’s shoulder. “Think about it oppa. It’s her future no, not only hers but yours too.” After a while Donghae finally made his decision.

“I love you Jessica. I think this is the best. I’m sorry…I Lee Donghae choose to…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated 2 chapters! 10 & 11! Don't forget to comment on both! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT! It's both appreciated! ;) Comment! :) OMG! What's gonna happen? What will Donghae choose? Stay tuned to fine out. ;)