Love Story 14

A Doll

Enjoy reading! I have an announcement to make at the end of the story! 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Jessica. Think. Remember him as you promised too.” Memories started to appear on her mind. She was clearly confused seeing Donghae’s friends. “Don’t let go.”

“Who are you talking about?”

“The person inside your heart.” Jessica sighed.

“How am I supposed to do that when he’s gonna get married?”

“Fight for him.”

“I don’t know. I really don’t.”

“You two were meant to be together. Your hearts are tied to one another already. So whether how long you part, how long you even forget your memories or even if you don’t remember at all he’s gonna wait for you. He loves you that much.”  Jessica smiled while hearing that.

“Who are you?” She asked. “How come you know a lot of things about me?”

“You’ll know when you regain your memories.” The shining person smiled at her and disappeared.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica gasped and breathes heavily as she flung her eyes open as the car stopped. Donghae looked at her and smiled.

“We’re here.”

“Why am I with you?” Donghae smirked.

“You called me Jess.” Jessica glared at him.

“What?! I didn’t. Anyway, THANKS for the ride.” She said a little bit cold. She went out of the car but as soon as she took her 5th step out she tripped. “Ahh!” Thank God, Donghae caught her. She stood up properly and pushed him. “I can manage.”

“Haha! No way.” Donghae without her permission carried her in a bridal way.

“Yah! Put me down! I said I can manage!” Jessica punched his chest.

“Keep Quiet and just open the door.” Jessica pouted and followed the door to their mansion. Donghae placed her down on the couch.

“Go now!”

“That’s a very nice way of thanking Ms. Jung but I’ve would appreciate it if it was like this.” Donghae leaned and placed a kiss on her lips. They parted and both stared at each other. “You shouldn’t drink if you can’t handle it. I’m not always there to pick you up.” Jessica looked at him as he kissed her forehead bidding goodbye. “Good night Jess.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

After that encounter, they haven’t talk in months and didn’t get any information about one another until it came up to Donghae’s wedding where he heard the news.

“Jessica’s getting married today too.” Donghae looked at him surprised.

“What?!”

“Well she decided it to be done today and I think her reason is that she wants to forget you. As she promised herself to give her attention to her soon to be husband. She said that so that the both of you can let go on the same day.”

“What are you talking about? We aren’t even together.”

“So ing dumb! She likes you.”

“Well…I thought…wait since when?”

“Since the time you met again.”

“Oh .”

“So now…what are you gonna do?”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae drove as fast as he could just to get on the location. Sunye let him go and understood that she wasn’t really the one for him. Donghae was thankful that his fiancé was someone like her. But the engine soon failed Donghae. He ran out of gas and he got his tire flat. He went out kicked the tire. He sat down and fell on his knees. He just sat under the tree. He was clearly lost in his thoughts. He knew at that moment, he was going to lose her.

“What are you doing Donghae?! Stand up!!!” Siwon suddenly appeared in the scene and pulled him up. Donghae shook his head.

“Leave me alone! I’m such a failure Siwon!”

“What are you saying?!” He gave a frustrated groan. I see. So you’re just gonna let her get married with him?! So it leads here huh? You’ve both been into so much things and you’re not gonna fight for it. Don’t give up so easily Donghae!”

“But the bells are ringing already. Isn’t it that I am too late? I tried but still…”

“Keep on trying Hae, It’s never too late. You try and try again. But the only failure is when you stop on trying.” Donghae looked up to him. He got encourage and strength from Siwon’s words. He was truly his best friend. Siwon helped Donghae stand up and they drove Siwon's car as fast as she can.

“Kim Aiden, will you take Jessica Jung as you’re lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“Jessica Jung, will you take Kim Aiden as you’re lawfully wedded husband?” Jessica couldn’t answer as fast as she should.

“I…I…” tears fell from her eyes as Aiden looked at her.

“Wait!” The door opened forcefully. They all turned their heads to look who it was. “I object to this marriage.”

“Guards stop him!” Aiden shouted and they scattered around him and captured him.

“Wait let me explain! I just want her to know my feelings!” Donghae shouted as he was being dragged outside.

“Stop this.” The priest ordered and they followed. “Let me hear him. Why do you object young man?”

“It’s because I love her so much and I can’t let her go. It’s a very long story why we parted ways and it’s very complicated but even though all those things happened, I’m still deeply in love with her.” The priest looked at Jessica.

“Ms. Jung?” Jessica looked at him and then back to Aiden. She placed her hands on top of his and whispered.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t lie to myself and to everyone. God knows how much I tried to. I’m sorry Aiden.”

“I should have listened to instinct.” Aiden smiled at him. “I knew you liked him and I’m sorry if I forced you to marry me.”

“It’s not your fault. I decided to.” Jessica hugged him.

“I let you go Jess. Be happy.”

“Thank you Aiden.” She kissed his forehead and then pulled up the cloth that was covering her face and then she ran to Donghae. He welcomed her with a tight hug. They both ran away and looked for a peaceful place where they will be alone. Jessica surrounded her arms around his neck and they both let their nose touch each other.

“Hey. I love you.” Jessica told him. “I’ve always wanted to say that but I kept on debating whether not or to.”

“I love you and I’ve always told you that even before.” Donghae murmured his last 2 words.

“What?” Donghae shook his head cutely.

“Donghae I think I should ask you this. Cause it seems like you’re the one being spoke about in my dreams and I know myself its you.” Donghae looked at her with a confused look. “About 4 months ago, my parents told me they found me lying down in front of our house. That moment, I couldn’t really remember anything except for my name. After several weeks, I had dreams of talking to an old man. He always tell me to remember him. I…I’m confused. I asked him who is he talking about and he told me the person inside my heart. I know it’s you Donghae and only you he was referring to. You’re the answer to all my questions. So will you tell me the truth? Who am I Lee Donghae? Who am I in the past?” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Will Donghae finally reveal the true identity of Jessica? OMG! they confessed to each other already....how sweet...

And my announcement.....its sad to say but this story is gonna end soon! :( 

So find out what will be the ending in the next chapters! Will there be a happy ending between them? or a tragic one? :) 

I love you guys!

Comment Subscribe! :) <3