Love Story 8

A Doll

 

Enjoy! Comment! <3 :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Exactly at that time, Yoona and Siwon arrived catching their breaths.

“We’re too late…” Yoona said and looked at Siwon with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

“Yoong…”

“We failed Siwon.” Siwon hugged Yoona tightly as she kept on sobbing on his chest but then suddenly Siwon was reminded about something. Words started filling his head.

“Yoona. It’s not.” Yoona stared at him with eyes filled with confusion. Siwon just looked at her and gave a smile. He grabbed Yoona’s hands and ran to where Donghae and Jessica were. Donghae looked up. Suddenly, Jessica’s body rose up to the air and a bright shimmering light started shining from Jessica. It lit up the whole city. They were all astonished then her body disappeared.

“Hae…Close your eyes.” Donghae slowly followed the instructions. Siwon eyed Yoona and placed his right hand on Donghae’s shoulder. Yoona did the same to the other side and both closed their eyes holding each other’s hand tightly and nervously as they go back to their true world. As they open their eyes, they were in a very beautiful place. All of them were wearing white. They can see people surrounding them and Jessica’s body lying down on the center. She was wearing a very elegant long white dress.

“Sica!” Donghae ran to where Jessica was but before he could even reach there, the guards blocked his way and stopped him. “Let me go! I just want to see her…I love her so much.”

“Let him.” A loud deep voice said. All people that are gathered around there bowed down. Even Yoona and Siwon did. Donghae looked at where the voice was coming and saw an old man. But he didn’t care and just went next to Jessica and kissed her forehead. Her body was so stiff and cold at the same time. He knew at that moment she came back to being a doll.

“I love you so much.” A tear fell from his eye and dropped on Jessica’s face.

“Appa.” Yoona ran to the old man and hugged him tightly. She had tears all over her face. Donghae looked at them puzzled. “I’m sorry I didn’t protect Jessie enough.” She whispered. He just smiled a little bit and patted her back.

“You did your best. It was more than enough. I missed you my goddess.” He parted and wiped her tears.

“Appa…” Siwon hugged him.

“Thank you for taking care of my daughter while you were on earth.” He nodded.

“It’s nothing. I’ll sure take care of her anytime.” He smiled and proceeded next to Yoona and placed his arms around her shoulder. Donghae looked at the scene puzzled. He walked next to his friends.

“Excuse me. I’ll just interrupt. Can I ask who you are?” Donghae said in a very polite manner.

“I’m Jessica’s father. I’m Zeus, the god of gods.” Donghae believed him and bowed down.

“I’m Lee Donghae. Jessica’s lover.”

“Well…it’s nice to meet you my boy…Thank you for guiding, taking care and loving my daughter. I owe you a lot.” Donghae smiled a little bit but the pain that was inside his heart didn’t go. He was sad still.

“Hae, We are not ordinary persons. We are gods and goddesses in this world. We just came down to protect Jessica and long ago, we already knew you two were destined to meet. We knew all along especially her secrets.” Siwon told him.

“And…we’re sisters Hae.” Yoona confessed.

“What?!” His eyes tripled in size. “Are you serious about this?”

“Do we look like joking to you? Of course we are Hae.” They both chuckled.

“O…Ok.” He nodded continuously but still feeling clueless. “Isn’t Sica dead? Why are we all just standing here and smiling?” He frowned feeling a knife stab his heart.

“No. You and her can still be together.” Donghae a large smile appeared on his face.

“Really?! How?”

“You have to find 4 symbols and that will result to 2 options I couldn’t say. I’ll just say it if you finish your task. I have to say It’s not gonna be easy. It’s on different places.”

“I’ll do it. I wanna be with her.”

“You make me impress. I’ll give you weapons for your protection.” He snapped his finger and his servants gave him the weapons and he blessed it. “You have to bring some people with you.” He snapped his finger. “Raise your hands who want to come?” 3 persons raised their hands.

“I volunteer.” They said in chorus.

“Hankyung…Tiffany…Eunhyuk…take care of yourselves. Eunhyuk and Hankyung please look after my daughter.” They both nodded and Tiffany ran to her father to give him a tight hug.

“Take care my goddess.” She nodded. He kissed her forehead, then went next to Yoona, and did the same. “Here’s the maps.” He handed them 2 maps. “The first symbol is the shining diamond, second an infinity ring, third is a bracelet full of gems and crystals, the last is that necklace” He pointed the necklace wrapped on Donghae’s neck. “You have to bring it here. You only have 48 hours to complete your mission and if the sun rises up on the third day before you come back, you guys will never be together. Good luck and Take care of yourselves.” They nodded. They walked away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

For transportation, they used white horses with wings. Siwon was hugging Yoona tightly while holding the horse string. The others were doing the same Hankyung and Tiffany, Donghae and Eunhyuk. After the long fly, they finally reached a forest.

“Oppa are you sure it’s safe here?” Yoona asked with voice trembling. She was hugging Siwon tightly.

“Well Yeah. This is the safest place I could recommend. I use to get here by myself and there are no creatures here. I promise.” Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile.

“Oppa. I’ll seriously kill you if something comes up in front of me. This is scaring me.” She hugged him tightly.

“I won’t let anyone harm you. I promise.” Eunhyuk said.

“Mark your words!”

“Come on let’s built our tent and sleep. We have to get up early tomorrow.” They built up a big tent enough for the six of them to fit in. Hankyung placed a spell around their tent to make them invisible and just to calm them. Then they zipped the tent and locked it.

Arrangement: Donghae-Eunhyuk-Hankyung-Siwon-Yoona-Tiffany 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! Next will be the official start of the mission! Will they succeed?  Stay tune for the next chapters! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ;)  Who's excited for the next chapter? kekeke ^-^