The Truth

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

"So, I was just a pointless stupid date to Jin? Too bad it was more for me." Himchan muttered under his breath. Nobody heard him except Yongguk.

"Hey, can I talk to you, privately?" Himchan looked up, confused.

"Sure, ok?" Him and Yongguk walked out to a small park.

"So, you actually liked her?" That question took Himchan by surprise. He coudln't say anything for a while.

"It's ok, I would've been surprised if you actually didn't have any feelings for her." Himchan sighed. He looked up.

"Look, I've got to tell you something..."

"Anything."

Well, the truth is...

-Flashback-

 

"Pffffffttttttttt!!!!! Nice acting Jin. Everyone totally fell for it. You shouldve seen their faces!!!" The Y siblings and Himchan burst out laughing when they arrive at 1004 dorm. 

"I know right? I saw it it was completely priceless!! Not to mention Channie's acting skills too nice job bro!" And Yoojin and Himchan high-fived.

Confused?

Let's back track.

Waaaaaayyyyy before Yoojin and Youngjae got dragged in that stuffy room~

Flashback~

Of no one pov in general whatever 

Ok (real) flashback~

"Uhh guys not sure if this is wrong time to ask and also to sneak up on you guys but just what is happening?" Himchan secretly followed the Y siblings to 1004 dorm the other day Chundoong talked to Yoojin on the roof.

"Uhh did you follow us?" Yoojn asked.Him chan sshrugged. 

"Well since I'm here uhh duh. But want to answer my question? "

The Y siblings had eye contact.

Why not?

Everyone's going to find out some day anyway. 

"Sure. But first, let's start with our childhood."Youngjae said.

Himchan sat up, interested.

"Woah. Didnt know you guys suffered much. Must've ." Himchan said nonchalantly. Surprising the Y siblings.

"You're not... shocked? Surprised in the least... you dont pity us?" Younjae asked confused. This totally wasnt the reaction they expected.

"Hmmm well no. I mean you two were never so normal. And you know how I can get observant. Ive noticed some suspicious things between you two." Himchan replies looking at his 'oh so perfect' nails.

"Hmmm then I have a plan." Yoojin suddenly said. Becoming the center of attention.

"What is it Jin?"

"So, I feel like G.O or Terry might do something to get information out of us. If that happens-which it probably will-i want to do something that will, hmm how should I say, make them disappointed? Idk but you get what im saying right? Something that is unbelievable. Like, 'she wouldnt dare do it but I did it anyway.'" Yoojin stopped talking for dramatic effect.

"Ys. So what's your plan. " Himchan asks getting bored.

"Wow man. Enthusiastic much. Anyway, since now I know who my destin is, well ok first. If we tell everyone that my destin is Dae, then they'll expect me to find Dae and not date until I do. I want to show how unpredictable i am and how I just dont care." At this Himchan's ears perked up. She can't possibly be thinking...

Youngjae saw Himchan and smirked. Oh yes she is.

"So we should "date" and they'll think im a heartless cold person! Which I am! Just adds onto my image mwahahahaha im evil!!!" Youngjae and Himchan laugh at Yoojin's unintentional cuteness.

"Hmm I dont have a problem with it." Himchan hums.

"Ya me neither. I really want to see their reaction. Itd be so funny."All three caught contact and started qt eqch other for a minute. And then burst out laughing.

"Too funny!!!"

"So the actual plan?"

"So we..."

-flashback end-

"So the whole date thing wasn't real?" Himchan can't tell whether Yongguk is surprised or disappointed that he didn't tell him earlier.

"Umm yeah. But, even though in the beginning I was just playing along, I have to admit, as we kept 'playing' around I started to develope feelings for her and I let myself fall for her." Yongguk looked at HImchan confused.

"But weren't you the one who broke it with her?" Himchan sighed.

"Yeah... but I only did it because I was afraid that I might forget that it was all just a fraud. I almost let myself believe that the whole thing was real." Himchan sadly looked down. Yongguk nodded understandingly.

"Look, I know I've never been in the same situation but,  why you give it another try? Just wait, and until we get closer again, you can try agai-"

"But you know I can't." Yongguk looked up at him confused again.

"Why?"

"Remember? Dae is her destiny. He's the one she should date and get married to, not me."

"Ahh, right. Well, you know there's always-"

"Others out there I know but... it just seems that I can never get over her."

"It's ok, you'll get over it."

"Ya BaboChan! Why'd you never tell me this stuff?" Yongguk and Himchan turned to the direction of the voice. Their eyes widened.

"JIN?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA screw you too haters! My SECOND chapter!! Imma totally go it with this cus we all know this is gonna be disregarded anyway! So why not go full on? 

Thanks ya'll

-Night

🌙